Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: endorsing and SS.......a big question!

The Right of Publicity is a consent principle legal definition called fiduciary duty the highest standard of care at either equity or law.

A fiduciary (abbreviation fid) is expected to be extremely loyal to the person to whom he owes the duty (the "principal"): he must not put his personal interests before the duty, and must not profit from his position {for who’s position? the Consent of the Governed} as a fiduciary, unless the principal consents.

The Right of publicity means the right of an individual to control any commercial use of his/her name, image, or some other aspects of one's identity.

In the U.S., it is a state law-based right. In the U.S., right of publicity is enforced through state law.

32-36-1-7. Right of publicity, The recognition of the right varies from state to state.

Some states have clearly provided this right by way of statute. States which do not have specific legislation relating to the right to publicity recognize the right by way of common law.

It is generally considered a property right rather than a personal right.

So the right of publicity is descendible to the person's heirs after their death. It’s a fignet legal definition.

In the United States, the Right of Publicity is a state-based right, and therefore each state must determine if and how it will recognize the Right.

The Right of Publicity is a rapidly-evolving right with great increase in reported cases in the United States and worldwide. The right of publicity is also termed as publicity rights or personality rights.

It’s all in the nature of legal estate in land not to be confused with the carrot theory from the inferior parrot theory.

"Right of publicity" means a personality's property interest in the personality's:

If you believe you're land is you're body wouldn’t you consider it a property right and all that's included rather than a personal right for the reason of "I am the alpha and the omega created in the image of YHWH."
    Last edited by Chex; 01-09-12 at 05:02 PM.

JohnnyCash
    The astute reader may notice Jesse has not indicated whether he himself is a "US Citizen," if he participates in Social Security, and if not, how he did it.

Nor does he explain how I can work making plenty of lawful money, then deposit that into a checking account started with the Social Security number the government sent me, and yet not pay a dime in Federal Income Tax, Social Security, nor Medicare tax, for the past four years.

Quote Originally Posted by jesse james
    And its voluntary to participate because in doing so you proclaim under penalty of perjury to being a 14th amendment federal "US citizen" having but a scant Bill of Right protections of the Constitution.
    If they would have such a mandatory participation clause in the benefit Act it would be in violation of the US Constitution on many different levels.
    Do you think they could force every American to participate if this mandatory participation labels you a second class citizen that has a little Bill of Rights?
    The power to contract used against a registrant.

Quote Originally Posted by jesse james
    This fight against taxation boils down to "RIGHTS" not money!
    I see it as another scheme of servitude predicated on benefits for duties.

jesse james
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    The astute reader may notice Jesse has not indicated whether he himself is a "US Citizen," if he participates in Social Security, and if not, how he did it.

Nor does he explain how I can work making plenty of lawful money, then deposit that into a checking account started with the Social Security number the government sent me, and yet not pay a dime in Federal Income Tax, Social Security, nor Medicare tax, for the past four years.
    I'm sure if you had a shred of decency you'd tell them the truth that you control the reporting from your multiple bussinesses.
    Fellow forum members JohnnyCash here basically pays himself and opts from reporting. He admitted to this on another forum.
    I highly doubt Johnny you are even remotely successful as you say you are if you were paid from entity you had no control of reporting to the SSA.
    Keep propping yourself up high and mighty Johnny as the fall, when it catches up, is just as mighty!
    I outlined my success on that other forum quite nicely for you so stop bullshitting everyone here as if you are some sort of authority.
    I relied on understanding fully how SS works and knew exactly what was needed to be done to secure my Rights of not participating which stopped all reporting and withholding.........................you know this Johnny very well!
    So why the bullshit?

Also Johnny, thanks for showing proof with your SS statement that you are only successful because the SSA doesnt show any "income" reported.
    You know damn well all IRS data comes from the SSA......................I shown you that regulation which you had no clue about!
    No reported income means, or should mean, no retaliation from the IRS.
    Lets hope no idiot data entry IRS goon audits your businesses and looks at you like they do drug dealers who also dont show any "income", but yet have large amounts of $$$ transactions in a bank account.
    You think you are so smart, but yet your ego shows everyone here how stupid you are by showing these documents that most likely are gonna get you audited and caught.......unless of course you know how to defend yourself against DoJ which we discussed, or I tried discussing with you a while back, but with no avail.
    Really should try to control your ego........its the same thing that brought down lucifer from a most highly earned position with the Father to being sentenced to be destroyed, as in will no longer exist, by the Father.
    Last edited by jesse james; 01-10-12 at 02:39 AM.

I like your link to the large transaction with the Redeemed stamp. Thank you for sharing.

JohnnyCash
    You're welcome David.

To the quatloser (Minister of Perception):
    HA! I imagine you behaving similar when you lost at checkers as a child. You're comical with the ranting, word-twisting & fearmongering. To put it another way, I don't believe you Jesse. You claim to have escaped Social Security participation but if so, you must not have explained it clearly; it doesn't stick with me.

Yes, I work for myself; been quite clear about that. Everyone has a right to work, trade and contract (or not) with whomever they wish. I prefer not to contract with clients who issue info reports that create the presumption of statutory INCOME, to the SSA. My lawful money in exchange for work is not statutory income. I think you're mistaken that ".. all IRS data comes from the SSA." You know that you can't establish a bank account without a SSN or TIN. This way any endorsed credit from the (private) Federal Reserve can be tracked. Will the account-holder use the public side or the private side? Will he/she be depositing money in "one of the new forms" that Congress & FDR hoodwinked the nation into?

As for bovine excrement, I'll let the reader determine who's spreading it. As for the DoJ/IRS, you've threatened me with a good time for what... 3 years now? Bring it on! I'm not afraid of you or the IRS; the law is on my side.
    Yes the ego is powerful, and dangerous if not harnessed. I use mine to generate bitcoin

And you J, are running out of time. You must choose a side, there will be no neutral. Continue in your oppression, or join the pebblepeople in our dreams of freedom.

jesse james
    You're welcome David.

To the quatloser (Minister of Perception):
    HA! I imagine you behaving similar when you lost at checkers as a child. You're comical with the ranting, word-twisting & fearmongering. (You may think its fearmongering and word-twisting when logic and common sense are used) To put it another way, I don't believe you Jesse. (we all know this but you arent beleivable) You claim to have escaped Social Security participation but if so, you must not have explained it clearly; it doesn't stick with me. (it doesnt stick with you because you havent exercised logic and common sense with the issue)
    Yes, I work for myself; been quite clear about that. (No, no you havent been clear about that. It took quite a few posts to get it out of you and yet you still parade yourself around as if you are successful, but the truth is, you are only successful because you control the reporting which isnt saying much about your CtC returns or Merrills premise) Everyone has a right to work, trade and contract (or not) with whomever they wish. I prefer not to contract with clients who issue info reports that create the presumption of statutory INCOME, to the SSA. ( See that wasnt hard to be honest and admit the truth that its the lack of reporting that has gotten you this far) My lawful money in exchange for work is not statutory income. ("income" is defined in the IRC which the 1# on that list is "services" from what ever source. Social Security defines "service" as the 3121(a) "wages" you get paid in respect to SS "employment". So if you are not being reporting to the SSA, like you having control of such reporting, then the IRS has nothing reported as "income" in their system of records. So you are premature to say you are successful. I think you're mistaken that ".. all IRS data comes from the SSA." (no I have not mistaken the regulation one bit................its a bonified black and white regulation. I think its you who doesnt want to see the truth of the regulation which you bury your head in the sand to. Remember me asking you numberous times to be honest with yourself?) You know that you can't establish a bank account without a SSN or TIN. (banks use the number for two reasons.........reporting interest and identification......thats it nothing else) This way any endorsed credit from the (private) Federal Reserve can be tracked. (only interest from an interest bearing account is tracked. Dont fool yourself!) Will the account-holder use the public side or the private side? Will he/she be depositing money in "one of the new forms" that Congress & FDR hoodwinked the nation into?

As for bovine excrement, I'll let the reader determine who's spreading it. As for the DoJ/IRS, you've threatened me with a good time for what... 3 years now? Bring it on! I'm not afraid of you or the IRS; the law is on my side. (you really are paranoid arent you.........I'm not who you would like me to be. I was the 28th person to register to losthorizons under "hippy". Some might remember me but most of the good thinkers and questioners have been banned from LH because to much information was coming to light that the CtC thesis was very much falling apart. Pete couldnt have that so he banned a lot of people who questioned him.)Yes the ego is powerful, and dangerous if not harnessed. I use mine to generate bitcoin

And you J, are running out of time. You must choose a side, there will be no neutral. Continue in your oppression, or join the pebblepeople in our dreams of freedom.

Last edited by jesse james; 01-11-12 at 01:18 AM.

JohnnyCash
    Thank you for admitting I've been successful jesse, and until you post some documentation I'll continue to assume you're still a bankster slave*. I read Cracking the Code in 2008 and learned the tax code was smoke & mirrors. The IRC doesn't say what it purports to say. The federal income tax is an excise on federal privilege. I then learned about our fraudulent monetary system. I discovered Planet Merrill and learned that one of the two capacities of our currency carries an obligation for a return of income - the income tax excise. I don't have a Social Security number yet I used the SSN mailed to me to establish a bank account; how can that be jesse? My bank knows full well how much money I transact, and it's a simple matter for DoJ/IRS to get it too. if I hadn't started redeeming lawful money pursuant to Title 12 USC 411, no doubt I'd be staring down Auntie IRiS' full arsenal of CP letters, SFRs, & liens by now. But I haven't. They got nothing. And you got nothing.

And you're wrong about income; gross income is defined in the IRC not income. "The general term "income" is not defined in the Internal Revenue Code" so says the US Supreme Court, US v. Ballard, 535 f2d 400, 404 (1976)

You're sunk J, washed up, lost. Your attempts to discredit me & muddy the waters have failed. Epic fail. And your sacred little tax scam is about to collapse along with the monetary system too. Did you think it was seamless? Did you think a handful of quatlosers could stem the rising tide of freedom? Our side has infiltrated yours. They walk among you. All will be revealed.

* technically, I'd say you're a bankster minion, since you work for the elite to enslave your own kin.
    Last edited by JohnnyCash; 01-11-12 at 02:58 AM.

The federal income tax is an excise on federal privilege.
    JC; would amending that statement to something along these lines fit "more better"?

At the time the money in question was earned was I performing a function of, or acting as an agent of, in a contract with, or being payed by the Government? What evidence do you have that I have acted in any of these capacities knowingly?

JohnnyCash
    Assuming you meant the following, then Yes. That works too.

"At the time the lawful money in question was earned, I was not performing a function of, acting as agent of, in contract with, a Government agency...."