Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: endorsing and SS.......a big question!

jesse james
    Johnny doesnt really know how to reply to this does he?
    Hes stumped, but will reply yet with his typical conspiracy reply.

I am hoping that Johnny will reply very soon..

I need to purchase 4 automobile tires, and I need to know the S.S.S.S. (Sacrosanct Super Secret Squirrel) Legal Remedy...

before I have to pay $25/ Tire in excise tax

P.S.

Johnny ...

in case you run out of Fingers, that is $100 in Cash
    I will give You $50, if I may avoid paying $100 in excise tax

more than fair, isn't it ...
    Last edited by Binbokusai Yagyuu; 01-14-12 at 10:41 PM.

JohnnyCash
    jesse, does your mother know of your manga habit and your sock puppet known as "Binbokusai?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Binbokusai Yagyuu View Post
    The principle of legality is the legal ideal that requires all law to be clear, ascertainable and non-retrospective.
    Yes, that's a nice ideal. Too bad Title 26 doesn't follow it. I mean, tens of thousands of pages on taxation, and they don't even define the core term of it all ... INCOME. Hiding the 8-ball.

Yes, legally an option had to be allowed, and many of us here are exercising that remedy. Successfully. Including documented proof. We win. You lose. To quote from the opening page of this site:
    The term 'saving to suitors' comes from the Judiciary Act of 1789 as you see on the banner. It is because of such foundation in law that in 1913 when Congress passed the Federal Reserve Act it was required that they write the remedy from the new elastic currency into the Act. In context you should keep in mind that the charter for the Fed banks was for a twenty year term, so we found that the banks using Fed notes were preparing to run the Fed in 1933 and you have most likely already heard of this landmark year because of FDR's Bankers' Holiday, which opened the Fed to contracting in a new trust with the people in general. The 1913 remedy had to be amended to accommodate FDR's simultaneous gold seizure.

All in all though, your remedy is still written into the law at Title 12 U.S.C. §411. To verify that, click here and also notice the Notes.
    http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/index.php

You ...

entered into a Contractural obligation regarding Title 26, when You filed Your FIRST Income Tax " Return "

Johnny ..

Let's get back to the excise tax on my Tires , before You confuse the Issue ..

Where is MY REMEDY

jesse james
    Johnny ..

Let's get back to the excise tax on my Tires , before You confuse the Issue ..

Where is MY REMEDY
    Actually you enter the obligation to title 26, as far as a 1040 is concerned, when you voluntarily participate in Social Security.
    The tax at 26USC 3101 is one tax imposed by Title 26
    Lets not forget 26USC 6011.

§ 6011. General requirement of return, statement, or list
    (a) General rule
    When required by regulations prescribed by the Secretary any person made liable for any tax imposed by this title, or with respect to the collection thereof, shall make a return or statement according to the forms and regulations prescribed by the Secretary. Every person required to make a return or statement shall include therein the information required by such forms or regulations.

Is not 3101 a tax (any tax) imposed by Title 26?
    Sure is!
    So Johnny wheres that imposition found in Title 26 for having fiat in your pocket?

there is a lot of thought on this ..

not that I necessarily conflict with Your view

still looking to get out of my excise tax

jesse james
    there is a lot of thought on this ..

not that I necessarily conflict with Your view

still looking to get out of my excise tax
    First obsticle in getting out of the excise associated with the 1040 is coming to terms that Social Security is the "excise" activity.
    See 26USC 3111.

§ 3111. Rate of tax
    (a) Old-age, survivors, and disability insurance
    In addition to other taxes, there is hereby imposed on every employer an excise tax, with respect to having individuals in his employ, equal to the following percentages of the wages (as defined in section 3121 (a)) paid by him with respect to employment (as defined in section 3121 (b))—

Now understand the employer is being imposed an excise (federal privilege) for an employee participating in Social Security by earning 3121(a) "wages" in respect to 3121(b) "employment".
    The federal privilege is in respect to "employment" by definition.
    Before Social Security was ever enacted the employer was never imposed an excise for having employees until they earned "wages" defined by Social Security. And to top it off the employee before Social Security kept 100% of his earnings.

Sorry, Jesse ..

I am simply concerned with our new friend " johnny"
    getting Me out of paying Excise Tax on My tires

Like he said ...

" there must be Remedy "

Soooooo...

I'm LOOKING FOR IT

jesse james
    Sorry, Jesse ..

I am simply concerned with our new friend " johnny"
    getting Me out of paying Excise Tax on My tires

Like he said ...

" there must be Remedy "

Soooooo...

I'm LOOKING FOR IT
    Thats ok Binbokusai..............nothing to be sorry about.
    I understand your concern for the challenged folks.