Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: endorsing and SS.......a big question!

Goldi
    On that thread it shows proof of people getting refunds when they have shown the proper indorsements on "income" checks. So the W-2,3,4 stuff makes no difference. They can report until the cows come home. If you can prove your intent to use only lawful money by way of a restricted indorsement on the back of the paycheck and destroy your purported tax liability, I think your premise needs to be reconsidered.

Goldi
    Now, take THIS into consideration. Back about 6 months ago I was asked to facilitate the sale of some precious metals. I went to a preferred vendor, one who I had done business with, and the deal was struck. My friend mailed the metals to the vendor and I was asked to assist with the wire transfer details. I told the vendor to place on the "beneficiary instructions" line of the wire transfer document that the transfer is being made in 100% lawful money. The woman on the phone said, "well that's a first"...I said "I'm sure it is." The next day I get a call from her and she says "our lawyers have instructed us that we cannot do what you ask with regard to the lawful money notation and that we have to cancel the transaction if you will not agree". Now, this was a 5 figure transaction. So you tell me...why would the lawyers nix this simple little notation on a wire transfer document to the detriment of a 5 figure transaction if "there is nothing to this" and the whole premise is bull sh@t ????????? Now I know why they did that, but the point of the matter is that the lawyers know what it means too.
    Last edited by Goldi; 03-24-12 at 12:25 AM.

Excellent point.

Please explain why they could not let it go!

Goldi
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Excellent point.

Please explain why they could not let it go!
    Because the vendor is licensed to operate in that fictional venue and cannot be compelled to deal in lawful money from their end. IOW I cannot compel anyone to deal in lawful money, all I can do is deal in it from my end.

jesse james
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldi View Post
    Because the vendor is licensed to operate in that fictional venue and cannot be compelled to deal in lawful money from their end. IOW I cannot compel anyone to deal in lawful money, all I can do is deal in it from my end.
    Dont go flying off the handle Goldie......theres more to the story isnt there.
    I've read on here that banks dont like the lawful money thingy either and hand out fiat anyway.
    Just how is the transaction being processed?
    Where you trying to pay cash to skirt around the reporting requirement?
    Seems there is a reporting law now saying anything over a certain amount is to be reported.
    Bank transactions have a 5 figure 10,000.00 limit. Anything over 10,000.00 is to be reported. Were you trying to transact in cold cash to skirt around the reporting radar?
    If you were then yes I can see the lawyers point of view as they would be liable for sanctions/fines and possible prison terms.

Just like Johnnycash here beleives in this "lawful money" theory works when the truth is he doesnt report on himself as he is in bussiness for himself...which is good he has that option to participate or not.
    Johnnycash's wife had to file because she is "employed" because she participates in Social security. So why wouldnt she just redeem lawful money if its as easy as he says it is? Mean while Johnny is passing this off as insignificant.......yeah right!
    And to further Johnny's dishonesty he says every now and then that his wife enjoys the huge return she gets....yep now thats being no better than a family of 5 generations working the system when they could be honest and just go to work.

Johnny doesnt report which is the test of all test for this lawful money theory.
    I'd like to see someone here participate in Social Security and have all the required deductions and taxes taken from thier paycheck and file a 1040 using this "lawful money" idea demanding all their monies return and see what the IRS sends them.
    I'll put my money on the irs that they will send three warning shots to file a correct 1040 before they invoke a 5,000.00 frivolous penalty per filing.
    And guess where the IRS gets all the "income" data to send a return check or send a deficiency notice?.........the Social Security Administration!

You are NOT getting around Social Security's 3121(b) "employment" and its reporting requirements unless you stop participating all together.

Goldi
    "Where you trying to pay cash to skirt around the reporting requirement?"

Pay cash? You obviously didn't read what I posted. The transaction was for the SALE of some precious metals. The vendor made a wire transfer into the account of the seller.

"I'd like to see someone here participate in Social Security and have all the required deductions and taxes taken from thier paycheck and file a 1040 using this "lawful money" idea demanding all their monies return and see what the IRS sends them."

There are at least 2 if not more pieces of proof that David M. has posted of people who did EXACTLY that. They provided the IRS copies of their paychecks, properly restricted indorsements on the backside and they got REFUNDS.
    Last edited by Goldi; 03-24-12 at 03:44 PM.

jesse james
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldi View Post
    "Where you trying to pay cash to skirt around the reporting requirement?"

Pay cash? You obviously didn't read what I posted. The transaction was for the SALE of some precious metals. The vendor made a wire transfer into the account of the seller.

"I'd like to see someone here participate in Social Security and have all the required deductions and taxes taken from thier paycheck and file a 1040 using this "lawful money" idea demanding all their monies return and see what the IRS sends them."

There are at least 2 if not more pieces of proof that David M. has posted of people who did EXACTLY that. They provided the IRS copies of their paychecks, properly restricted indorsements on the backside and they got REFUNDS.
    And just what do you think wired transaction of 10,000.00 or more generate Goldie?
    They generate a report!
    The seller obviously didnt want anything reported and pay the taxes on it (cant blame him), but the buyer is required to report.

Really and where are these two examples?
    I call bullshit because Social Security is like an insurance policy.
    You dont get a refund for services you may not have used like un-employment, food stamps.
    Nobody gets a refund of their premiums from a car insurance company because they didnt get into a car accident. The irs bases their assessment from SSA data............you participating and earning 3121(a) "wages".
    Last edited by jesse james; 03-24-12 at 03:55 PM.

Goldi
    The VENDOR was the metals dealer who bought the metals from my friend. The vendor HAS to report transactions and no one gets around reporting a transaction of over $10k. That is automatic at the banking level. There is NO getting around reporting of a transaction that large. So, now one more time. Since the reporting was made and everyone knows it was made, what does that have to do with the lawyers for the metals vendor saying they would not allow the transaction to go thru with the line for the beneficiary instructions to have "transaction made in 100 percent lawful money" added to it on the wire transfer form?

Goldi
    David Merrill, would you be so kind as to post the images of the proof of refunds from the IRS?

JohnnyCash
    Goldi, have you seen this STOP JESSE 2012 site?