Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: endorsing and SS.......a big question!

JohnnyCash
    To help get this thread back on track, I've revised the Form W-4 to be a little more honest:

Form W-4
    Purpose. Complete Form W-4 so the international banking cartel may legally withhold from your pay. In America, the cartel operates primarily as the International Monetary Fund Internal Revenue Service (hereinafter the "Fund") and we prefer to call this legalized scheme of theft the Federal Income tax. Pretty slick, eh? Consider completing a new Form W-4 each year of your wage-slave life.

Why. Because we said so, that's why. We are your bankster overlords and we've captured your government. We've got a large network of tax attorneys, CPAs & accountants all trained to say you need to sign this to work in the US. The conditioning has worked so well that it's nearly automatic now. We just assume every employee has signed a W-4. Also, WE REALLY NEED THE MONEY just about now. And not just for big bank bailouts, in case you haven't noticed, the Fund is now buying European Government Bonds: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/its-of...vernment-bonds

Where to File. This form isn't filed with anyone, silly rabbid. It'll just sit in a filing cabinet at your company's HR/payroll dept. We got enough paper. Their year-end W2 tells us what we really need.

And no, you don't even get a thank you. In our eyes you're just a useless eater. Besides, if we thanked you, you might realize this is all optional!

[blah, blah, more filler here]

Under penalties of perjury, I declare that I have examined this certificate and, to the best of my knowledge & belief, it is true, correct, and complete.

Employee's signature
    (This form is not valid unless you sign it.) __________________ Date _______
    Last edited by JohnnyCash; 03-27-12 at 06:31 PM.

jesse james
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    To help get this thread back on track, I've revised the Form W-4 to be a little more honest:

Form W-4
    Purpose. Complete Form W-4 so the international banking cartel may legally withhold from your pay. In America, the cartel operates primarily as the International Monetary Fund Internal Revenue Service (hereinafter the "Fund") and we prefer to call this legalized scheme of theft the Federal Income tax. Pretty slick, eh? Consider completing a new Form W-4 each year of your wage-slave life.

Why. Because we said so, that's why. We are your bankster overlords and we've captured your government. We've got a large network of tax attorneys, CPAs & accountants all trained to say you need to sign this to work in the US. The conditioning has worked so well that it's nearly automatic now. We just assume every employee has signed a W-4. Also, WE REALLY NEED THE MONEY just about now. And not just for big bank bailouts, in case you haven't noticed, the Fund is now buying European Government Bonds: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/its-of...vernment-bonds

Where to File. This form isn't filed with anyone, silly rabbid. It'll just sit in a filing cabinet at your company's HR/payroll dept. We got enough paper. Their year-end W2 tells us what we really need.

And no, you don't even get a thank you. In our eyes you're just a useless eater. Besides, if we thanked you, you might realize this is all optional!

[blah, blah, more filler here]

Under penalties of perjury, I declare that I have examined this certificate and, to the best of my knowledge & belief, it is true, correct, and complete.

Employee's signature
    (This form is not valid unless you sign it.) __________________ Date _______
    Back on track huh?
    The track is Social Security and how plays into earning taxable "wages" vs lawful money as the source of liability.
    You wouldnt know your ass from a hole in the ground.......HA!

stoneFree
    Jesse, did you see that tomorrow Congress will hold a hearing on the MF Global theft? I believe this marks the first time JP Morgan Chase has been subpoenaed to testify on one of their "operations." JP Morgan (Rothschild's bank) was the instigator of the MF Global implosion just as they were for Bear Stearns, Lehman Brothers, Refco, Amaranth, &c.

JP Morgan-MF Global-Euro Gate Escalates

Stress cracks are showing all over the globe as your Banking Cabal is getting barraged from all sides now.

jesse james
    Quote Originally Posted by stoneFree View Post
    Jesse, did you see that tomorrow Congress will hold a hearing on the MF Global theft? I believe this marks the first time JP Morgan Chase has been subpoenaed to testify on one of their "operations." JP Morgan (Rothschild's bank) was the instigator of the MF Global implosion just as they were for Bear Stearns, Lehman Brothers, Refco, Amaranth, &c.

JP Morgan-MF Global-Euro Gate Escalates

Stress cracks are showing all over the globe as your Banking Cabal is getting barraged from all sides now.
    Hmm.......again you show everyone here you dont know your ass from a hole in the ground...........Libra, Stonefree and Johhnycash......you are all the same delusional person.
    Tell me what does JP Morgan Chase testifying to Congress have to do with the liability of the federal income taxes that starts with Social Security's 3121(a) "wages"?
    I'll garrentee you when the banking system does go down it will replaced with another monetary system and the American income tax will still be intact just the way it is now....through participating in Social Security. It will stay intact untill Congress removes chapter 21 from Subtitle C Employment Taxes.
    The US dollar will still be in existence, but not in the capacity as the worlds reserve currency. That will be the only difference Johnny too-late.
    Come on Johnny ...grow up and smell the coffee!
    Last edited by jesse james; 03-27-12 at 09:09 PM.

JohnnyCash
    ah, so Mister 3121(a) "wages" agrees that our banking system is going down. That is progress for a quatloser, but, do your handlers know of your stance? Have you already liquidated your retirement and savings accounts like I have after discovering the folly of using government debt notes as money?

BANK RUN!

jesse james
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    ah, so Mister 3121(a) "wages" agrees that our banking system is going down. That is progress for a quatloser, but, do your handlers know of your stance? Have you already liquidated your retirement and savings accounts like I have after discovering the folly of using government debt notes as money?

BANK RUN!
    Answer the question Johnny or are you going to continue your foolish childish ways?

This question isnt like the unaswerable question I asked about procuring the statutory evidence (which doesnt exist) that says having reserve fiat in your pocket causes the federal income tax liability.

Come on answer Johnny...show everyone a coherent answer that makes perfect sense so you can redeem yourself from being delusional......
    Last edited by jesse james; 03-27-12 at 09:52 PM.

JohnnyCash
    Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3

I have already been redeemed:

jesse james
    Answer the question Johnny....or is it a matter that you cannot answer that simple question?
    Seems you cannot answer any questions!
    And for a third time in a row you demonstrate you dont know your ass from a hole in the ground.......you work for yourself See See on the bottom of the SSa statement where it says "Your employers paid"?
    Johnny so why would the SSA "wage" statement proof anything?
    It doesnt prove anything to help you Johnny....just proves your an idiot to think people are stupid enough to beleive you after seeing its from working for someone.
    That SSA statement is a tally of "wages" under "employment" as in working for someone. All you are doing since you dont report on yourself to the Social Security Administration is proving my point that the IRS will leave you alone if you dont participate in Social Security.
    Thanks for the varification Johnnycash, Libra, Stonefree and Johnthetaxist.

Really Johnny all you are doing is solidifying doubt in Merrills theory...but thanks anyway!
    Last edited by jesse james; 03-27-12 at 11:18 PM.

JohnnyCash
    Way back in time I was W4/W2 worker, but now I work for myself. And all I did to get out of SS was stop using the SSN. You're not very proud of that SSA termination letter you wrote are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by jesse james View Post
    All you are doing since you dont report on yourself to the Social Security Administration is proving my point that the IRS will leave you alone if you dont participate in Social Security.
    You know full well that not reporting is not sufficient to keep the IRS away. There's no shortage of folks who stopped reporting and were then charged & convicted:
    http://www.taxhelpattorney.com/artic...ion-cases.html

Unfortunately they didn't learn of, and redeem, lawful money. Like I do. I have won. One might think you are very bothered by my success, but can't say I feel sorry for a psychopathic liar. Your agenda here is obvious. And it's not working. HA!

Oh, and tell your cold hearted wrong doing woman friend that I'm working on the book she wanted.

It might be wiser to consider the SSA is the source for the Taxpayer ID #. Then it does not matter any more about benefits, it is a matter of identifying you, or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Taxd2death View Post
    Okay,

Real NEWBIE here. I come too from the CTC club of "I'm not involved in any Privileged Activity, so give me back my money". Filed that way.. didn't work.. Paying penalties. I am thankful to CTC for at least opening my eyes to something being terribly wrong with my earnings belonging to some bureaucratic black hole and watching my freedom and liberty disappear into the abyss, if you will.

But, I have some real questions and I don't want to take up too much time:

This has been the most interesting thread I have read yet. But, I don't care who is trolling and who is real. Or what your real name is. I have learned something from each of you. I get Mr. Merrill's point about changing the CAPACITY and purpose of the money we exchange. I am still not totally sure of it all because I am still learning.

What is interesting though, is what Jesse James has been saying and whether you give it credence or not really doesn't matter to me. My question is, if we have all fallen under some benefit of Social Security, and because that creates "wages", and there apparently is an option to not wish to participate in it, then does the SSA provide the tools with which to opt out of it? Can an FbO Statement be filed with the SSA? And do they have to accept it? It just seems to me that it would then fall on the SSA to notify and "employer" that withholding of that particular tax would no longer be necessary. And what about all the money you have already paid in. What happens to that?

Just searching. And thank you all for whatever input you have. The bickering really is distracting. And thank you for letting me be a part of it. Blessings to you all!