Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: endorsing and SS.......a big question!

stoneFree
    Oh this is rich. A new poser with zero credibility lecturing a group of nontaxpayers on the true nature of taxation. Jesse, I suggest you go back to your boss and ask for more help. You're seriously overmatched here, to the point of comedy. Granted you do make use of the whole bag of psycho-tricks, and may be the best liar the banking cartel has in their employ but, really, you can't handle the truth. All you can do is parrot back "no it isn't" like some Monty Python comedian. Your attempts to manage perception won't change reality. You keep bringing up private-credit-endorsing HENDRICKSON to denounce suitors. Suitors redeem lawful money Jesse, that's the key to our success.

But please continue Jesse, it's fun to watch you flail.

http://harveyorgan.blogspot.com
    Last edited by stoneFree; 11-12-11 at 04:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Life's-a-Psyop View Post
    EZrhythm,
    Do you happen to have an example of an affidavit rebutting the presumptions for SS taxes that you could post?
    Sure do!

I, ____________, affiant, am of sound mind and having achieved at least the age of 25 years deny that;
    I have ever received any "income" as defined under UNITED STATES code, Title 26.
    I am a willing participant in the UNITED STATES Social Security Administration's social security program.

Further affiant sayeth naught.

All Rights Reserved ___________________ (Great Seal)

____________________ State
    ____________________ County
    Subscribed and sworn to (or affirmed ) before me on
    this ____________ day of _____________, 20___ by
    __________________________________________________ __, proved to me on the basis of satisfactory evidence to be the person who appeared before me.

Witness #1 _________________________
    print name _________________________

Witness #2 _________________________

Witness #3 _________________________

[Record in the public such as in a newspaper for 30 days, county recorder, district court misc. case jacket, National Republic Registry , etc.
    Serve certified copies.]

Quote Originally Posted by jesse james View Post
    Thats because what you said doesnt address the imposition correctly
    ok, lets address imposition. Such authority comes from a law or duty so what would that be ?

Before you try to play the card of receiving a SSN, let me throw this out to you:

5 USC 552A(a)
    (13) the term “Federal personnel” means officers and employees of the Government of the United States, members of the uniformed services (including members of the Reserve Components), individuals entitled to receive immediate or deferred retirement benefits under any retirement program of the Government of the United States (including survivor benefits).

I am not a federal employee so now what? You will have to show me where I am some sort of statutory employee to perform a duty.
    Last edited by motla68; 11-12-11 at 06:41 AM.

jesse james
    Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    ok, lets address imposition. Such authority comes from a law or duty so what would that be ?

Before you try to play the card of receiving a SSN, let me throw this out to you:

5 USC 552A(a)
    (13) the term “Federal personnel” means officers and employees of the Government of the United States, members of the uniformed services (including members of the Reserve Components), individuals entitled to receive immediate or deferred retirement benefits under any retirement program of the Government of the United States (including survivor benefits).

I am not a federal employee so now what? You will have to show me where I am some sort of statutory employee to perform a duty.
    Wow Motla68!
    I'm simply amazed you cannot connect the dots. You sincerely need to be impartial to allow to see all the facts...........you really have to be honest with yourself. It was the hardest thing I did after being banned from losthorizons, but I wanted to know the truth!
    I didnt like it but it was the truth.
    Social Security is a retirement program of the Government of the United States. Social Security was enacted by Roosevelt. He acting as president of the US set up a panel that later became the SSA. Still today the SSA is a federal agency and therefor administering a government retirement.
    If you ever look at a SS5 form (ssn application form) it is signed under penalty of perjury of being a "US citizen".
    The courts know what "US citizens" are:

“...he was not a citizen of the United States, he was a citizen and voter of the State,...” “One may be a citizen of a State an yet not a citizen of the United States”.
    McDonel v. The State, 90 Ind. 320 (1883)

“That there is a citizenship of the United States and citizenship of a state,...”
    Tashiro v. Jordan, 201 Cal. 236 (1927)

"A citizen of the United States is a citizen of the federal government ..."
    Kitchens v. Steele, 112 F.Supp 383

In title 5, the same section you got this "federal personel" from, they define who a "individual" is:
    § 552a. Records maintained on individuals
    (2) the term “individual” means a citizen of the United States or an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence;

"Federal personel" of 5USC 552(A) and a 14th amemdment "US citizen" are both one in the same Motla68! You dont have to be of colored race to apply for a ssn.
    You've read my post and know I bring up 26usc 3101 and 3402 alot. Well did you happen to notice 3101?

§ 3101. Rate of tax
    (a) Old-age, survivors, and disability insurance
    In addition to other taxes, there is hereby imposed on the income of every individual a tax equal to the following percentages of the wages (as defined in section 3121 (a)) received by him with respect to employment (as defined in section 3121 (b))—

See anything, motla68, simular in title 5 "federal personel"?

5 USC 552A(a)

Your duty as a "US citizen" is to be regulated and pay any taxes to receive the associated "privileges".
    Also, when you see someone do a FOIA to get their records like you see alot of people in the patriot movement do they dont realize the records they wish to get come from Title 5............ § 552a. Records maintained on individuals
    You are only in the government record system because the SSA inputs the information.
    Thank you for bringing title 5 to this thread.
    Title 5 is where "employment" as defined for the Social Security Act originates from................if you didnt know.

Now if theres any doubt click this link which is from the SSA website linking to Title 5 itself. You even see 5USC 552A http://www.ssa.gov/OP_Home/comp2/D-USC-05.html
    Last edited by jesse james; 11-12-11 at 05:41 PM.

Wow Motla68!
    I'm simply amazed you cannot connect the dots. You sincerely need to be impartial to allow to see all the facts...........you really have to be honest with yourself. It was the hardest thing I did after being banned from losthorizons, but I wanted to know the truth!
    I didnt like it but it was the truth.
    Social Security is a retirement program of the Government of the United States. Social Security was enacted by Roosevelt. He acting as president of the US set up a panel that later became the SSA. Still today the SSA is a federal agency and therefor administering a government retirement.
    If you ever look at a SS5 form (ssn application form) it is signed under penalty of perjury of being a "US citizen".
    The courts know what "US citizens" are:

“...he was not a citizen of the United States, he was a citizen and voter of the State,...” “One may be a citizen of a State an yet not a citizen of the United States”.
    McDonel v. The State, 90 Ind. 320 (1883)

“That there is a citizenship of the United States and citizenship of a state,...”
    Tashiro v. Jordan, 201 Cal. 236 (1927)

"A citizen of the United States is a citizen of the federal government ..."
    Kitchens v. Steele, 112 F.Supp 383

In title 5, the same section you got this "federal personel" from, they define who a "individual" is:
    § 552a. Records maintained on individuals
    (2) the term “individual” means a citizen of the United States or an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence;

"Federal personel" of 5USC 552(A) and a 14th amemdment "US citizen" are both one in the same Motla68! You dont have to be of colored race to apply for a ssn.
    You've read my post and know I bring up 26usc 3101 and 3402 alot. Well did you happen to notice 3101?

§ 3101. Rate of tax
    (a) Old-age, survivors, and disability insurance
    In addition to other taxes, there is hereby imposed on the income of every individual a tax equal to the following percentages of the wages (as defined in section 3121 (a)) received by him with respect to employment (as defined in section 3121 (b))—

See anything, motla68, simular in title 5 "federal personel"?

5 USC 552A(a)

Your duty as a "US citizen" is to be regulated and pay any taxes to receive the associated "privileges".
    Also, when you see someone do a FOIA to get their records like you see alot of people in the patriot movement do they dont realize the records they wish to get come from Title 5............ § 552a. Records maintained on individuals
    You are only in the government record system because the SSA inputs the information.
    Thank you for bringing title 5 to this thread.
    Title 5 is where "employment" as defined for the Social Security Act originates from................if you didnt know.

Now if theres any doubt click this link which is from the SSA website linking to Title 5 itself. You even see 5USC 552A http://www.ssa.gov/OP_Home/comp2/D-USC-05.html
    The word "person" in legal terminology normally includes in its scope a variety of entities other than man. See e.g. 1 U.S.C. sec 1. ; Church of Scientology v. U.S. Dept. of Justice (1979) 612 F.2d 417, 425.

U.S. Code:
    TITLE 1 > CHAPTER 1 > § 1
    § 1. Words denoting number, gender, and so forth
    " the words “person” and “whoever” include corporations, companies, associations, firms, partnerships, societies, and joint stock companies, as well as individuals"

True name never signed a SS5. True name never signed a oath of loyalty to be a citizen, Next?
    Last edited by motla68; 11-12-11 at 07:03 PM.

stoneFree
    It was the hardest thing I did after being banned from losthorizons, but I wanted to know the truth!
    HA! That's bovine excrement & we all know it. You have no interest in the truth, if so you'd have taken a look at lawful money. You're a one-man chuckle factory Jesse.

But let's consider your premise. The SSA records on "JohnnyCash" show he spent several years participating in the SS scam, paying in over $34,000. And then in 2008 the Earnings Record shows he fell off the slave wagon. His SS earnings went to zero. Apparently he still earns income, having deposited over $115k lawful money into Peoples United three days ago, so we can't say he's poor. If he is still a US Citizen, does he owe SS taxes on that deposit or not? If so, how has Johnny been able to avoid the BIG BAD IRS and all it's penalties that you continue to scare us with?

And hey, how's that MFing Global takedown working out for your boss?
    Last edited by stoneFree; 11-12-11 at 06:58 PM.

jesse james
    Quote Originally Posted by stoneFree View Post
    HA! That's bovine excrement & we all know it. You have no interest in the truth, if so you'd have taken a look at lawful money. You're a one-man chuckle factory Jesse.

But let's consider your premise. The SSA records on "JohnnyCash" show he spent several years participating in the SS scam, paying in over $34,000. And then in 2008 the Earnings Record shows he fell off the slave wagon. His SS earnings went to zero. Apparently he still earns income, having deposited over $115k lawful money into Peoples United three days ago, so we can't say he's poor. If he is still a US Citizen, does he owe SS taxes on that deposit or not? If so, how has Johnny been able to avoid the BIG BAD IRS and all it's penalties that you continue to scare us with?

And hey, how's that MFing Global takedown working out for your boss?
    You're put on ignore with this addy to Libra.

jesse james
    Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    The word "person" in legal terminology normally includes in its scope a variety of entities other than man. See e.g. 1 U.S.C. sec 1. ; Church of Scientology v. U.S. Dept. of Justice (1979) 612 F.2d 417, 425.

U.S. Code:
    TITLE 1 > CHAPTER 1 > § 1
    § 1. Words denoting number, gender, and so forth
    " the words “person” and “whoever” include corporations, companies, associations, firms, partnerships, societies, and joint stock companies, as well as individuals"

True name never signed a SS5. True name never signed a oath of loyalty to be a citizen, Next?
    Doesnt matter what you think. No different than hendricjkson thougfht either as he was wrong.
    You are only taking this stance of remaining ignorant of facts because you had the employer terminate the W4. Redeeming lawful money was NOT the cause of your success......................you are in denial!
    Besides where do you see the word "person" being used in Title 5?
    Really!......................and what makes you think a definition of Title 1 holds any water to Title 5?
    Last edited by jesse james; 11-12-11 at 08:51 PM.

Doesnt matter what you think. No different than hendricjkson thougfht either as he was wrong.
    You are only taking this stance of remaining ignorant of facts because you had the employer terminate the W4. Redeeming lawful money was NOT the cause of your success......................you are in denial!
    Besides where do you see the word "person" being used in Title 5?
    If you got something else, bring it. Your opinion is no better then mine, what works for you do not work for me. In my eyes statutes are color of law, non-enforceable without consent. If what people think in here don't matter then why you keep coming back?

stoneFree
    You're put on ignore ...
    HA! Hard to argue the truth eh? You've lost Jesse, you & your little fiat money scam too.