Thread: Spiral Out - Keep Going

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Spiral Out - Keep Going

That is the final line of Lateralus by Tool. If you watched Fringe the other night Walter used Fibonacci Spiral predictions to calculate the next occurance of an artificial 3-year time-rip. What Walter did not know was only hours before I watched that (new) episode I was busy doing the same thing.

In our case we (the brain trust/suitors) were discussing natural law; basically about how unalienable has become inalienable with a drastically different meaning about consent. The major crux about that is founded in The Laws of Nature and Nature's God of the Declaration of Independence. Down there at the bottom though, we find a reverberation independent of time about the sound - Matthew THORNTON.

Is where they are walking about, waiting for the Revolution,
    of connecting Living Tissue from the past, which is your present Solution.
    [Look at the author's name at the bottom.]

This of course tied quickly into the process of oaths and oaths of office. There is a certain metaphysic somewhere in between intention (man-made) and natural (God).

It started with a dream actually. Maybe I had a fever but it panned out.

I noticed that the center was the inheritance of the Priests - the cities and their suburbs. METRO organization! North of that though, I noticed the spiral occured on a famous Mason/architect charter school. What I mean about intention is that I became excited to find that spiral on the Spiral so I inquired and the charter school is there on a three-year lease while they hope to find a better building, or funding to build one. They are leasing from Pulpit Rock Church on Garden of the Gods Road.

What tickled me was that the stimulating discussion about unalienable and inalienable, tied into the metaphysics of natural law suddenly struck a chord about Hermon, to the North of Israel...

Too bad the most recent episode of Fringe available for review on the Net is a month back. But maybe you were watching? It was kind of exhilarating to watch a replay of my afternoon only a couple hours later!

If you can find a link to this week's episode please share it here!
    Last edited by David Merrill; 11-14-11 at 02:17 AM.