Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spiral Out - Keep Going

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Listen to Lateralus by Tool adjusted to the 432 Hz scale!
    I have heard rumor that Michael Jackson was planning and insisted on to do his tour in 432hz, certain people were not ready for that to be release yet and it may be the reason it ended the way it did.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aeIK0SZhNY
    "You have to understand Neo, most of these people are not ready to
    be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

~ Morpheus / The Matrix movie trilogy.

Did I miss it? Is there something in the video about 432 Hz?

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Did I miss it? Is there something in the video about 432 Hz?
    No, not in words. By the title it seems is what the audio is set to, but did not put it up there myself.
    The story about the tour came from a local friend sharing some crosstalk. Interesting thought though.
    be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

Yet you communicate through written medium here?

P.S. Your approach is only for those who have Arrived. I keep thinking I have arrived only to discover I have just made an interesting discovery on the way there.

Yes, but not as a owner or trustee though, only a user. It all belongs to the server who is hosting. Granting username to the server(trustee) who then returns the benefit of your communication.

Consider the treasury in similar fashion, just the recycling of credit. Me holder (possessor) of the equity, treasury is holder (possessor) of the credit, it is all given for the glory of God (Yehovah),
    as elected on form 8832, without signatures. Grantors need not sign.

Keep making them discoveries, don't be afraid to venture outside of the box a little, it is not an overnight thing for sure. Everyone has their own timing, it is sort of a 12 step program to reconditioning the mind again, letting it all go can be quite a journey in itself.
    MJ and i had butted heads a couple times over this too, one time did not hear from him for about 2 months and then he contacted me with this epiphany and showed back up at a local meeting again, now he is pretty much flying solo and doing an excellent job at it.

Keep me up to date as the light bulbs come on, I like hearing that from people, it is one of the reasons why I do what I do.