Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spiral Out - Keep Going

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I am engaged in a drama about pressing criminal charges against somebody. It is going forward but I left the complaint at the police station while waiting for a patrolman to take the the Criminal Complaint. It was wierd. I went all the way to the police station to file the complaint when I could have just had a patrolman meet me at Wendy's? Why not just have a patrolman at the huge police station come out to the front desk? So I left it there and it was complete with a private investigator report and a thumb drive with digital evidence.

At some time though, I anticipate an officer will be asking me for a title (surname) to establish that I have standing to file the complaint. At that time I will explain that I have no Last Name. It may be a little clumsy when I point out that I am a class action for humanity, without a title. I am prosecuting this man for the good of everybody. - For society at large. Not for myself.
    You first have to layout a blueprint, make a distinction between a man and his person. If your so quick to haul in a Person of a man into court how does manhood stand a chance to make determination of his own conscience? Do 2 wrongs make a right? Accept the rights of one law and you waive the rights of another, if we want to be treated equally then we must be the bigger man and act equally.
    Point being, did you appeal to the heart of the man before making a complaint about his person? Doing such a thing will earn you much respect within their ranks, to get it we must first give it.
    Speak in monotone, do not be tricked to change inflection of voice, if they are not still in understanding as some rookie cops will do then you call in the parent of the child (the supervisor) to correct the mistake. The first time i did this it was a rough ride, after that I had earned respect an future events went by much more smoothly.
    On the latter if it still ends up in court being that all crimes are commercial they will need a name of a person to settle the accounting, 18 USC 242 has provisions for both fines and imprisonment, A suveran has no need for the money so you just ask for justice and that the matter be settled honorably, this is quite powerful when earning respect in court as well, these people know about the money system, the bench or banc has operations as a bank. Again your appealing to the hearts of man, if a man's word is his bond then the oaths are quite valuable without needing a commercial bond.
    I think your coming into understanding now that natural law is of the higher law, and again not the paper but the conscience, morals and words of a man.
    Last edited by motla68; 11-15-11 at 02:14 AM.
    "You have to understand Neo, most of these people are not ready to
    be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

~ Morpheus / The Matrix movie trilogy.

Did I miss it? Is there something in the video about 432 Hz?
    No, not in words. By the title it seems is what the audio is set to, but did not put it up there myself.
    The story about the tour came from a local friend sharing some crosstalk. Interesting thought though.
    be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

I am engaged in a drama about pressing criminal charges against somebody. It is going forward but I left the complaint at the police station while waiting for a patrolman to take the the Criminal Complaint. It was wierd. I went all the way to the police station to file the complaint when I could have just had a patrolman meet me at Wendy's? Why not just have a patrolman at the huge police station come out to the front desk? So I left it there and it was complete with a private investigator report and a thumb drive with digital evidence.

At some time though, I anticipate an officer will be asking me for a title (surname) to establish that I have standing to file the complaint. At that time I will explain that I have no Last Name. It may be a little clumsy when I point out that I am a class action for humanity, without a title. I am prosecuting this man for the good of everybody. - For society at large. Not for myself.
    ...the Private Attorney General

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Earl View Post
    ...the Private Attorney General

Exactly! No need to say so though.

Just be.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    You first have to layout a blueprint, make a distinction between a man and his person. If your so quick to haul in a Person of a man into court how does manhood stand a chance to make determination of his own conscience? Do 2 wrongs make a right? Accept the rights of one law and you waive the rights of another, if we want to be treated equally then we must be the bigger man and act equally.
    Point being, did you appeal to the heart of the man before making a complaint about his person? Doing such a thing will earn you much respect within their ranks, to get it we must first give it.
    Speak in monotone, do not be tricked to change inflection of voice, if they are not still in understanding as some rookie cops will do then you call in the parent of the child (the supervisor) to correct the mistake. The first time i did this it was a rough ride, after that I had earned respect an future events went by much more smoothly.
    On the latter if it still ends up in court being that all crimes are commercial they will need a name of a person to settle the accounting, 18 USC 242 has provisions for both fines and imprisonment, A suveran has no need for the money so you just ask for justice and that the matter be settled honorably, this is quite powerful when earning respect in court as well, these people know about the money system, the bench or banc has operations as a bank. Again your appealing to the hearts of man, if a man's word is his bond then the oaths are quite valuable without needing a commercial bond.
    I think your coming into understanding now that natural law is of the higher law, and again not the paper but the conscience, morals and words of a man.
    I believe anyone reading my point about Class Action without Title is at a disadvantage without reading Legal Identity; The Coming of Age of Public Law by Joseph VINING. The entire book in a nutshell is about that; at least it was to me. But with Joseph's articulate vocabulary I need to read any paragraph three times with a dictionary to feel I have fully gotten his point. So I have only read Legal Identity one time cover-to-cover.

In summary, by signing under penalty of perjury without a title (Smith, Miller, Mom etc.) then I have no separate and distinct needs from any of you reading. So my prosecution is for all of us. A Class Action.

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/1...ngpreface1.jpg
    http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/7...ngpreface2.jpg
    http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/2...gstanding1.jpg
    http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/4...gstanding2.jpg
    http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/215...gstanding3.jpg
    http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/3...tyandreali.jpg

Now we take Joseph VINING into our topic, here in this thread.

Like the Spiral though, transcended from time itself:

I have read a few books like that, they seem to skim the surface of true reality, never really unearthing the source of thought.

From a previous posting:
    =========
    Where is a man's moral law? In the " bosom of the people", is that not where the
    heart is?
    =========

First you have " state of mind "; (court)

CONSCIENCE. The moral sense, or that capacity of our mental constitution, by which we irresistibly feel the difference between right and wrong.

And spiritually speaking if the tongue is the sword then the heart is the shield.
    Psalms 28:7 The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.

Ok, that takes care of the part about man, but what about the Person?

The man who takes on a character of a person is virtually putting a mask on:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persona

The instruments of a person are the pen being a sword and the paper being the shield, but depending on what position taken that person is just in appearance a dead piece of wood, words cannot be heard from the dead. hence in Vinnings book here he reiterates they were not able to hear him, so as he consented to being the dead wood voice is not heard only paper.
    Also referencing the experiment I did with one of those recent tickets " no words spoken " just handed pages from a notepad to him in response to questions.

That pen and paper can help us or it can hurt us. So many biblical reference to not regard the person as yourself. To understand is to stand under... also incompetency is not always a bad thing:

INCOMPETENCY, French law. The state of a judge who cannot take cognizance of a dispute brought before him; it implies a want of jurisdiction.

If one has standing as their own court, state of mind, speaking with sword and expressing from the shield, so hear you can see above as soon as we come in with arguments, they got you on jurisdiction when summoned to a court. You are a court coming into their court and should act accordingly. Just in my opinion again that a CLASS ACTION is for persons, if you claim sovereignty wouldn't this seem like a oxymoron to the cause? To my knowledge sovereigns make declarations, notices and petitions.
    Last edited by motla68; 11-15-11 at 10:27 PM.

Yet you communicate through written medium here?

P.S. Your approach is only for those who have Arrived. I keep thinking I have arrived only to discover I have just made an interesting discovery on the way there.

Yes, but not as a owner or trustee though, only a user. It all belongs to the server who is hosting. Granting username to the server(trustee) who then returns the benefit of your communication.

Consider the treasury in similar fashion, just the recycling of credit. Me holder (possessor) of the equity, treasury is holder (possessor) of the credit, it is all given for the glory of God (Yehovah),
    as elected on form 8832, without signatures. Grantors need not sign.

Keep making them discoveries, don't be afraid to venture outside of the box a little, it is not an overnight thing for sure. Everyone has their own timing, it is sort of a 12 step program to reconditioning the mind again, letting it all go can be quite a journey in itself.
    MJ and i had butted heads a couple times over this too, one time did not hear from him for about 2 months and then he contacted me with this epiphany and showed back up at a local meeting again, now he is pretty much flying solo and doing an excellent job at it.

Keep me up to date as the light bulbs come on, I like hearing that from people, it is one of the reasons why I do what I do.