Yep, it does not take a brain surgeon to put some things together, United Nations parked in New York and has it's police force traveling all over the world. Additionally such things as the United State Liber Code adapted into the Hague convention as well. But if one looks further into the BIGGER picture of things, we were abusing the lands by running it through banks out of conveniences and profits so something had to be done to protect the usufructs from themselves.

Law of Belligerent Occupation (JAG Manual) pg 219, last paragraph: "an occupant administering real estate may.simply 'safeguard the capital' by preventing creditors from attaching the property"

Correspond to FL STAT 697.02 "A mortgage shall be held to be a specific lien on the property therein described, and not a conveyance of the legal title or of the right of possession."

Law of Belligerent Occupation (JAG Manual) pg 215, second paragraph: "A person is said to be a usufructuary or to enjoy a usufruct in property in which he has an interest of a special kind for life or some lesser period" - so, I am usufruct of this body and the only thing I can EVER "create" or "sell" is a usufruct because all I was ever given is a "usufructuary interest" (dominion per Gen 1:26), so anybody having a claim against "me" can only claim a usufruct because that is ALL I have ever had.

Also note as you read .. an "occupant" is a usufructuary and I presume "resident" and "tenant" would be as well.

Now one of the reasons i say usufruct is that the 1828 websters dictionary shows Land as the inhabitants occupying the land, but above you will notice it says Persons are the usufructuary.
Hence in the Hague showing that the state as administrator of the usufructuary.

Are you making the connections here? Making claims as persons wanting benefits has it's liabilities. Do you have want and will for the equity given to us by the creator or do you have want and will of a system that comes against your neighbor?