Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: The Monetary Errors And Deceptions Of The Supreme Court. Gordon LEITCH, 1978

  1. #1
    stoneFree
    Guest

    The Monetary Errors And Deceptions Of The Supreme Court. Gordon LEITCH, 1978

    I picked up this gem recently. Fascinating read and fairly short too considering half the book is an Appendix of Acts of Congress.

    http://www.antiqbook.com/boox/tuc/24281.shtml
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by stoneFree; 11-18-11 at 02:34 AM. Reason: add

  2. #2
    Senior Member Treefarmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    in the woods known to some as Tanasi
    Posts
    476
    Nice!
    Can't wait to see that.
    Treefarmer

    There is power in the blood of Jesus

  3. #3
    There was a change in government. A new "United States" came about. A corporate/military/revenue overseer of military-revenue districts. The U.S. Supreme Court was likely aware of that. The Constitutional money is for off-base. Consider D.C. to be one large military base and its districts as merely 'matrix overlays' imposing a parallel universe on de jure and organic America. Thusly two or more classes of "citizenship" sprung up. Consider states of America as a plurality vs the United States as a singularity stemming from the military imperium of a Commander In Chief of the United States. Perhaps the U.S. Supreme Court was in on the "syntax game"?
    Last edited by allodial; 11-24-11 at 09:00 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

    "The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

  4. #4
    Senior Member motla68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Within the confines of my own skin.
    Posts
    752
    Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    There was a change in government. A new "United States" came about. A corporate/military/revenue overseer of military-revenue districts. The U.S. Supreme Court was likely aware of that. The Constitutional money is for off-base. Consider D.C. to be one large military base and its districts as merely 'matrix overlays' imposing a parallel universe on de jure and organic America. Thusly two or more classes of "citizenship" sprung up. Consider states of America as a plurality vs the United States as a singularity stemming from the military imperium of a Commander In Chief of the United States. Perhaps the U.S. Supreme Court was in on the "syntax game"?

    Commander and chief of the Armed Forces
    and CEO of the Executive office of the United states, technically speaking as to not add to the confusion. Also lets says the whole name here: Confederate States of America versus United States of America. USA being a foreign corporation would never acknowledge the confederacy ever existed.

    Where was the treaty signed? There was no treaty signed to end the Civil War. The surrender at Appomattox Court House was a military surrender of an army which was surrounded. The Confederate government never surrendered and even had it wanted to the United States government would likely not have accepted. To do so would have legally acknowledged the existence of the Confederate States of America and would have legitimized it and given it certain legal status internationally. Treaties are between two nations and the U.S. would never concede the legal existence of the Confederacy - even though it had a government, armies, taxes and all the trappings of a modern government.
    Source: http://www.nps.gov/apco/faqs.htm
    "You have to understand Neo, most of these people are not ready to
    be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

    ~ Morpheus / The Matrix movie trilogy.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Treefarmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    in the woods known to some as Tanasi
    Posts
    476
    Thank you stoneFree, this looks interesting.
    At the end of the introduction it says "it is necessary to examine what money is".
    Does the book do this?
    Does it go into money substitutes, coin clipping and counterfeiting?
    Treefarmer

    There is power in the blood of Jesus

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post

    Commander and chief of the Armed Forces
    and CEO of the Executive office of the United states, technically speaking as to not add to the confusion. Also lets says the whole name here: Confederate States of America versus United States of America. USA being a foreign corporation would never acknowledge the confederacy ever existed.

    Where was the treaty signed? There was no treaty signed to end the Civil War. The surrender at Appomattox Court House was a military surrender of an army which was surrounded. The Confederate government never surrendered and even had it wanted to the United States government would likely not have accepted. To do so would have legally acknowledged the existence of the Confederate States of America and would have legitimized it and given it certain legal status internationally. Treaties are between two nations and the U.S. would never concede the legal existence of the Confederacy - even though it had a government, armies, taxes and all the trappings of a modern government.
    Source: http://www.nps.gov/apco/faqs.htm
    It may be that the U.S. Department of Justice was established for prosecution of war. The U.S. Navy JAG is seated there under the U.S. Attorney General. New York Police might be militia called out in service of the United States. AFAIK the USDoJ organization is still prosecuting that war and applying U.S. Navy Regulations on land (hiding your ID under a floor mat is prosecuted similarly to 'concealing papers'). The U.S. is still occupying both Germany and Japan. A lack of a treaty to end the war maybe means the war is still being prosecuted? If it was dubbed to be a rebellion or insurrection then the Confederacy would be rebels rather than a foreign power from someone's perspective, no?

    Commander In Chief pretty much means 'flag officer'--four stars (see Secretary of Defense's flag). For edification perhaps compare and contrast Comptroller General of the United States and Secretary of the U.S. Department of the Treasury.
    Last edited by allodial; 11-25-11 at 07:45 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

    "The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

  7. #7
    Senior Member motla68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Within the confines of my own skin.
    Posts
    752
    Yep, it does not take a brain surgeon to put some things together, United Nations parked in New York and has it's police force traveling all over the world. Additionally such things as the United State Liber Code adapted into the Hague convention as well. But if one looks further into the BIGGER picture of things, we were abusing the lands by running it through banks out of conveniences and profits so something had to be done to protect the usufructs from themselves.

    Law of Belligerent Occupation (JAG Manual) pg 219, last paragraph: "an occupant administering real estate may.simply 'safeguard the capital' by preventing creditors from attaching the property"

    Correspond to FL STAT 697.02 "A mortgage shall be held to be a specific lien on the property therein described, and not a conveyance of the legal title or of the right of possession."

    Law of Belligerent Occupation (JAG Manual) pg 215, second paragraph: "A person is said to be a usufructuary or to enjoy a usufruct in property in which he has an interest of a special kind for life or some lesser period" - so, I am usufruct of this body and the only thing I can EVER "create" or "sell" is a usufruct because all I was ever given is a "usufructuary interest" (dominion per Gen 1:26), so anybody having a claim against "me" can only claim a usufruct because that is ALL I have ever had.

    Also note as you read .. an "occupant" is a usufructuary and I presume "resident" and "tenant" would be as well.

    Now one of the reasons i say usufruct is that the 1828 websters dictionary shows Land as the inhabitants occupying the land, but above you will notice it says Persons are the usufructuary.
    Hence in the Hague showing that the state as administrator of the usufructuary.

    Are you making the connections here? Making claims as persons wanting benefits has it's liabilities. Do you have want and will for the equity given to us by the creator or do you have want and will of a system that comes against your neighbor?
    "You have to understand Neo, most of these people are not ready to
    be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

    ~ Morpheus / The Matrix movie trilogy.

  8. #8
    One key thing is that the U.S. military personnel are trustees. Per the Lieber code, Hague Conventions and US Army Rules of War, the commander in chief is not the sovereign. As a commissioned military officer, the president of the United States might just be public property. After all, why is a division of the U.S. Department of the Treasury guarding him? Consider that with your recent post in mind..usufructuary. Also perhaps compare "life estate" with "remainder".

    Name:  DMM_UN_IS_DOMESTIC.png
Views: 241
Size:  20.1 KB

    That is from the USPS Domestic Mail Manual. United Nations, NY.. domestic mail. How interesting. Consider also "the United States of America" is a singularity there. The word "its" is used rather than "their".
    Last edited by allodial; 11-27-11 at 12:08 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

    "The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

  9. #9
    Senior Member motla68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Within the confines of my own skin.
    Posts
    752
    No argument on the first part there, but I am still going to go with all that being of the lower estate due to the fact that Yehwah gave us a higher estate that is not part of their latest surveys, yet it is still recorded as being the higher law form.

    See attached linked file, the paragraph in the lower left corner:

    https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B0NFfW47qTcCYzIzNTQxY2YtMjNhMS00MzM0LWJiZ mYtZmZlZDY4ZGI4ZjA3&authkey=CNLSkIAN


    Their credit/debit system is getting left way on the back burner now for me, no civil, criminal, maybe surpassing equity law a bit and fooling around a little at the ecclesiastical level when magistrates were ministers. It does seem to be going in that direction from of new found results with those election forms. (I*R*S* form 8832)
    "You have to understand Neo, most of these people are not ready to
    be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

    ~ Morpheus / The Matrix movie trilogy.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    No argument on the first part there, but I am still going to go with all that being of the lower estate due to the fact that Yehwah gave us a higher estate that is not part of their latest surveys, yet it is still recorded as being the higher law form.

    See attached linked file, the paragraph in the lower left corner:

    https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B0NFfW47qTcCYzIzNTQxY2YtMjNhMS00MzM0LWJiZ mYtZmZlZDY4ZGI4ZjA3&authkey=CNLSkIAN


    Their credit/debit system is getting left way on the back burner now for me, no civil, criminal, maybe surpassing equity law a bit and fooling around a little at the ecclesiastical level when magistrates were ministers. It does seem to be going in that direction from of new found results with those election forms. (I*R*S* form 8832)
    The U.S.A.-system is just a topic of discussion. I hardly would regard it as being equal oor superior to I, myself.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

    "The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •