Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Republic of Texas became a unique limitation of scope comapred to other states.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Presuming true inspirition the Gospel of Philip the Deacon 1934 portrays that Jesus did quite a bit of traveling in his 20's through Egypt, Babylon and maybe India too.

This suggests that the early Masons had a library system or university for learning the esoterics and that Jesus was not actually initiated until the Baptism. He was welcomed abroad as a unfranchised student until the Order of Archelaus on the Jordan, presided over by Archelaus' brother John the Baptist.

Yes, if you take into consideration the experiences he had would have an effect upon his life and his state of mind, constitution of morals. In your image at the bottom " taken up into high places and shewn the riches of the world" , it would be interesting to see the rest of that paragraph for deciphering and interpretation.
    "You have to understand Neo, most of these people are not ready to
    be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

~ Morpheus / The Matrix movie trilogy.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    More diversion I see to disassociate ones self from doing their own work, you continue to say i did not provide this and did not provide that.
    And what of your premise, the case presented, and the nexus you attempted to create between them?
    Safe to say the ship has been abandoned?

Quote Originally Posted by motla68
    Like I said there is those who earn the knowledge and will far excel those who live off other peoples labors.
    Is this your defense?
    Aren't you contradicting yourself using a Supreme Court case and a few scraggly footnotes?
    Last edited by shikamaru; 11-21-11 at 05:29 PM.

I was expecting more debate with factual resources rather then third party hearsay of what someone else said on the Internet to bare fruit as to the details of what that conditional acceptance was.
    Bouvier's Law and Black's Law Dictionary are hearsay?
    Last edited by shikamaru; 11-21-11 at 05:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    And what of your premise, the case presented, and the nexus you attempted to create between them?
    Safe to say the ship has been abandoned?

Is this your defense?
    Aren't you contradicting yourself using a Supreme Court case and a few scraggly footnotes?
    I have not abandoned myself, still recognize myself and I am my own court of conscience, the case is just a table ornament for conversation purposes.
    be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Bouvier's Law and Black's Law Dictionary are hearsay?
    No, just coming from you as recent history dictates it is hearsay. I do not accept something as a fact just because the informer said it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    Does it have any relation to this?

The seven groups of commandments, which was given to the nations of the world through Noah, was to establish a system of law and Courts that would uphold the Noahide Laws, bring justice into the world; and maintain a standard of righteousness and morality in human communities.

The Noahide Laws are growing in popularity. They have even reached the U. S. Congress:

“The U.S. Congress officially recognized the Noahide Laws in legislation that was passed by both houses. Congress and the President of the U. S., George Bush, indicated in Public Law 102-14, 102nd Congress, that the United States of America was founded upon the Seven Universal Laws of Noah, and that these Laws have been the bedrock of society from the dawn of civilization. They also acknowledged that the Seven Laws of Noah are the foundation upon which civilization stands and that recent weakening of these principles threaten the fabric of civilized society, and that justified preoccupation in educating the Citizens of the U.S. of America and future generations is needed. For this purpose, this Public Law designated March 26, 1991 as Education Day.”

These laws along with those who promote them, are telling people there are two sets of laws. One for the Jews (Yahudim) and the other for Gentiles (goyim). We know this is not Scriptural because we are told:

“There is one Torah for the native-born and for the stranger who sojourns among you.” (Ex. 12:49)
    Thank you for that link Chex, I found that to be helpful.
    Very interesting subject matter!
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

No, just coming from you as recent history dictates it is hearsay. I do not accept something as a fact just because the informer said it.
    Equal to the hearsay of this whole thread that you started.