Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Republic of Texas became a unique limitation of scope comapred to other states.

This perspective might shed some light. Notice in the third paragraph, The Embryonic State mention of the Iriquois Federation. It was the early Iriquois Federation that ceded all land westward of an eastern seaboard river at the eight year marker (consecration of an altar in Hebrew law; eight day circumcision) of our nation. - The Treaty at Fort Stanwix.

I mention this because as we start bargaining for another Debt Ceiling crisis (continuing to endorse private credit from the Fed), a Christmas-time 31-Day Government Shutdown of all non-essential personnel is immanent.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 11-20-11 at 02:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    So, you draw from an annotation (which is actually a footnote ... details, details), but nothing from the body of the case, is that correct?

The way I see it, your comprehension as well as write-ups leave much to be desired ....

Some details which I'll shall take the liberty to presume you are missing:

A republic is a commonwealth which is also a corporation. That's from the Informer which you can find easy enough from the resources of Bouvier's Law Dictionary 1856 as well as Black's Law Dictionary 4th edition.

A state is the People. A government of the state does not compose the state. Same resources mentioned above.
    Government of the state means government belonging to the state. Same resources mentioned above.
    Government is the medium of the state. Black's Law Dictionary, 8th Ed.

The state is its body of citizens in aggregate as a body. The republic is the FORM of government. There is a caveat to the aforementioned sentence. I'll see if you'll take the initiative to find it or not. If you do, you'll find it in either Bouvier's or Black's.

The state is an association, a body politic and is itself a corporation as well. Same resources mentioned above.

A state is a private association. It does not include all peoples who inhabit the purported territory.

So, a private association of some Europeans claiming a territory by force changed its form of government.
    In changing its form of government, it changed its status as well as its capacity for rights.
    Said association through its government took an action (claiming land under the waters of the Gulf of Mexico) which the Supreme Court construed as ultra vires per their membership to an international federation composed of the several States.
    Association was held to the terms and conditions of its agreement with and between itself and the government of the United States.

Your point being?
    Here we go again: " the informer said " , I knew you could not go without saying that.

There is a such thing as also incorporated governments and unincorporated governments as well:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unincorporated_city

Most of us were not born a corporate personhood, we just consented to being one.
    It all boils down to simplicity and realization of an unchanged process of events in many many years that we have just been indoctrinated to accept automatically without question as our own conscience.

Yep it seems anything that requires doing your own work is undesirable, it is clear you like feel good education, hate to be inconvenienced. Sorry man, I do not see this as constructive learning and beneficial to everyone at all in handing out so many opinions with lack of backing.
    You misinterpret my lack of information given as someone misguided for your own conveniences even though I have provided man key references to find things on your own. I got to hand it to you that is pretty clever, but as conscience goes everyone has their own constitution of morals. You may say I am way off on this, but anyone who has been paying attention to your posts and is unbiased could probably see the balance between what I offer and what you offer is unbalanced.

If I do not respond to all of your inquiries from now on , now you know why. Whether true or not it just does not matter, the only injury here is bruised egos that sometimes get in the way and distances ourselves from others, but hey at least this instrument in front of me is not the only form in which I communicate with and for that I am grateful and thankful.
    "You have to understand Neo, most of these people are not ready to
    be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

~ Morpheus / The Matrix movie trilogy.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    This perspective might shed some light. Notice in the third paragraph, The Embryonic State mention of the Iriquois Federation. It was the early Iriquois Federation that ceded all land westward of an eastern seaboard river at the eight year marker (consecration of an altar in Hebrew law; eight day circumcision) of our nation. - The Treaty at Fort Stanwix.

I mention this because as we start bargaining for another Debt Ceiling crisis (continuing to endorse private credit from the Fed), a Christmas-time 31-Day Government Shutdown of all non-essential personnel is immanent.
    Thanks David, nice work in connecting references, holds even greater value when you make them on your own does it? yes, yes yes many good key highlights just reading the images from the first zip file so far:

- image 1 " The state is not the divine genesis "

- image 2 * the description for "freedom of the mind", intelligent thinking versus just given answers "
    also annotations 6 and 9 from that same image and the next page to the right in reference to making a human connection and cosmic insight.

- image 3 bam! there it is... God-Conscience , when man does everything for the glory of the father in heaven.
    also the next page over, profit motive being a selfish objective.

What is the full name of this book and the ISBN # if you have it? thinking of getting a copy myself.
    Also noticed the date image was taken, did you take this or someone else ? just was curious of how long you been making connections with this book?

Immanent in deed, no problems though. If Belgium the land where some of me ancestors are from can do it for over 250 days we should be able to handle one month.
    be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Here we go again: " the informer said " , I knew you could not go without saying that.
    And you totally overlooked the source cites. I figured as much. Let my statements stand as they are with no rebuttal on your part.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68
    Yep it seems anything that requires doing your own work is undesirable, it is clear you like feel good education, hate to be inconvenienced. Sorry man, I do not see this as constructive learning and beneficial to everyone at all in handing out so many opinions with lack of backing.
    Continue abandoning your position. You present a Supreme Court case. Cite none of the dicta or holdings. Reference two minor footnotes. Followed by this wild construction where the connection is at best weak and at worst misleading.

Let's try this: start with reading the actual case and what it says rather than these wild, weak constructions of your mind's imagination.

You misinterpret my lack of information given as someone misguided for your own conveniences even though I have provided man key references to find things on your own. I got to hand it to you that is pretty clever, but as conscience goes everyone has their own constitution of morals. You may say I am way off on this, but anyone who has been paying attention to your posts and is unbiased could probably see the balance between what I offer and what you offer is unbalanced.
    Cop out again. Now you are abandoning the case and switching to your "morals" and conscious. The argument is not about your supposed "morals" or your conscious, but your original premise along with the case presented and the weak nexus constructed by you.
    Stay on target, if you can.
    I say we can pretty much conclude you've abandoned your position.

If I do not respond to all of your inquiries from now on , now you know why. Whether true or not it just does not matter, the only injury here is bruised egos that sometimes get in the way and distances ourselves from others, but hey at least this instrument in front of me is not the only form in which I communicate with and for that I am grateful and thankful.
    Cop out 3: You realize what you've presented along with the constructed nexus do not solidly support your original premise.

Respond concerning your premise, its arguments, and supports thereto or don't respond at all.
    Save the moralizing speech for some other thread.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 11-20-11 at 11:05 PM.

Heated discussion is very productive when between two trained members like you two! Thanks.

My point from the Urantia Book was that there has to be a survey on a land claim and gisting the thread it would seem that the Republic of Texas sold that right. I may be missing the point though. I just threw that in from the Urantia Book because it might be helpful.

Here is a photo of my Urantia Book on top of The Concordance but I forget why I did not crop out the radio equipment. Maybe I wanted the photo to be date stamped? I first read The Urantia Book when I was sixteen years old.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 11-20-11 at 11:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    And you totally overlooked the source cites. I figured as much. Let my statements stand as they are with no rebuttal on your part.

Continue abandoning your position. You present a Supreme Court case. Cite none of the dicta or holdings. Reference two minor footnotes. Followed by this wild construction where the connection is at best weak and at worst misleading.

Let's try this: start with reading the actual case and what it says rather than these wild, weak constructions of your mind's imagination.

Cop out again. Now you are abandoning the case and switching to your "morals" and conscious. The argument is not about your supposed "morals" or your conscious, but your original premise along with the case presented and the weak nexus constructed by you.
    Stay on target, if you can.
    I say we can pretty much conclude you've abandoned your position.

Cop out 3: You realize what you've presented along with the constructed nexus do not solidly support your original premise.

Respond concerning your premise, its arguments, and supports thereto or don't respond at all.
    Save the moralizing speech for some other thread.
    More diversion I see to disassociate ones self from doing their own work, you continue to say i did not provide this and did not provide that. Like I said there is those who earn the knowledge and will far excel those who live off other peoples labors. David just provided a tremendous resource for the benefit of all and you did not even give it a thought, all you could think about is what you did not get.

Honestly I do not even understand the Title of this Thread.

What went down in the '90's as I said, I chilled the 300 troy ounce sale for the Sanhedrin to hear the case under the Seven Noahide Laws. There was a group of folks forming a society under the idea that there is a politically extant Republic of Texas. A renegade named MaCLAREN actually kidnapped somebody, a sheriff or judge under the color of authority and that pretty much quashed the whole movement as only two or three people were willing to make that stand.

I was in Bible Study with a woman who is the sister of one of the, then, Members and he provided her, and her to me, a signed copy of that response I linked. I recall that was around the time of Turnaround Tuesday because I included some of the information in my amicus brief to the RoT. I also had a copy of the Response the Sanhedrin made where they were bitter about my interjection. That 300 troy ounces of gold was about $90K at the time and the Sanhedrin was looking forward to an easy score. My chilling the sale was basically explaining to the RoT that the US would not be making an appearance and a default by the Sanhedrin was meaningless to the US.

Which would open a discussion on the validity of the Seven Noachide Laws - but I am not sure this is the thread...

Heated discussion is very productive when between two trained members like you two! Thanks.

My point from the Urantia Book was that there has to be a survey on a land claim and gisting the thread it would seem that the Republic of Texas sold that right. I may be missing the point though. I just threw that in from the Urantia Book because it might be helpful.

Here is a photo of my Urantia Book on top of The Concordance but I forget why I did not crop out the radio equipment. Maybe I wanted the photo to be date stamped? I first read The Urantia Book when I was sixteen years old.
    We do the best we can with what tools we have.

Yes, they sold the incorporated rights to the survey. The way I see the civil war, hence the word civil was a battle over the land surveys. i.e. incorporated rights to land. The events that happen within these corporations is not the same but mimics natural law therefore runs in parallel to. Mother earth spews out her embryonic lava and creates new land events that get recorded, mom spews out us, also be a event of a new land survey that gets recorded and then a birth of a new survey is born.
    When we accept the rights of personhood though crossing that parallel even if a Republic we cleave on to civil law rather then existing in natural law and the rights thereof.

I had to really chuckle a bit inside not to offend a friend who a guardian member of the RAP organization tried to justify to me what they do, said that their new constitution was based upon biblical principles, all I had to ask is if there was one biblical verse in that constitution and he said no. After that I told him our discussion about that is over then.

having the communication devices in the photo assist a rumored proposal of sometime in the future we will not need such devices in which to communicate with one another, the yogis allegedly tap into this all the time. I find it interesting hearing of a journey yashuah had taken during a prime part of his life which would be known as India today, if this were true then he would have had some exposure to some of their practices.

Honestly I do not even understand the Title of this Thread.

What went down in the '90's as I said, I chilled the 300 troy ounce sale for the Sanhedrin to hear the case under the Seven Noahide Laws. There was a group of folks forming a society under the idea that there is a politically extant Republic of Texas. A renegade named MaCLAREN actually kidnapped somebody, a sheriff or judge under the color of authority and that pretty much quashed the whole movement as only two or three people were willing to make that stand.

I was in Bible Study with a woman who is the sister of one of the, then, Members and he provided her, and her to me, a signed copy of that response I linked. I recall that was around the time of Turnaround Tuesday because I included some of the information in my amicus brief to the RoT. I also had a copy of the Response the Sanhedrin made where they were bitter about my interjection. That 300 troy ounces of gold was about $90K at the time and the Sanhedrin was looking forward to an easy score. My chilling the sale was basically explaining to the RoT that the US would not be making an appearance and a default by the Sanhedrin was meaningless to the US.

Which would open a discussion on the validity of the Seven Noachide Laws - but I am not sure this is the thread...
    Well sorry to confuse again, sometimes that is where we find ourselves is when we get lost. What I was eluding to in the subject is that even though the Republic had sold their right to the lands away it was done under a conditional acceptance, that being from what I gather was theoretically a longer leash when it came time to them making their own laws as the State of Texas, not like the other states with so much oversight from the federal level. I was expecting more debate with factual resources rather then third party hearsay of what someone else said on the Internet to bare fruit as to the details of what that conditional acceptance was. The compromise of the 1850 Act makes mention of new surveys drawn up that would become the State of Texas, the new State of Texas that was decided was of course what is drawn up on maps today, but there was still a small portion of the land that was unaccounted for. Maybe that could be unearthed from the history of the other states that have their survey overlay of those lands. I am not sojourning on those lands, but I had hoped someone in here who lived on that land would have more information as to what came of that last little survey of land that was left over which was not sold as far as I know.

Presuming true inspirition the Gospel of Philip the Deacon 1934 portrays that Jesus did quite a bit of traveling in his 20's through Egypt, Babylon and maybe India too.

This suggests that the early Masons had a library system or university for learning the esoterics and that Jesus was not actually initiated until the Baptism. He was welcomed abroad as a unfranchised student until the Order of Archelaus on the Jordan, presided over by Archelaus' brother John the Baptist.

P.S. I have been mistaken about Archelaus - he was Herod Antipas' brother.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 07-05-12 at 12:55 AM.