Thread: Courts of Record

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Courts of Record

If you look in about any law dictionary you will find that courts of record have authority and courts not of record carry only the authority of contracted consent. If you don't already know, I am in Colorado and instruct you to grab key words for search engines found here to translate just about anything I show you about Colorado to your State and even apply to Canada in most instances.

For example click here to bring up laws in Colorado. There is a trend for uniformity so you can probably find a very similar website in your State. Pull up that link in another window and then click on Colorado Revised Statutes. Click on Title 13 Courts and Court Procedures. Click on Courts of Record. Click on Article I General Provisions. Click on 13-1-111 Courts of Record. You should be looking at this screen:

The Annotation is in support of my assertion that a court of record holds authority. If the alleged court of record fudges the record in other words, it vitiates its authority by a inherent action of organic law. If you, hire a professional transcriber then you might well become the court of record; as you are keeping an accurate record too. Definitely if the judge were to be foolish enough to fudge his record in light of your true record. There is more to authority - especially bonding - the ability to make right financially and for a public court of record to carry authority the appointed or elected judicial officer must subscribe and publish his bond (Oath of Office) according to the state constitution. That is also foundation for authority - a fidelity bond backed by a security agreement; found at the end of the state constitution.

In Colorado, if you find yourself in a court trial with only six jury members on the panel, you are in a court not of record:

Think about it carefully if you find yourself in a court not of record. You are there because of something you signed - even if you signed by acquiescence.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-03-11 at 03:25 PM.