Thread: Courts of Record

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Christopher View Post
    David
    Well I see that the first paragraph of the second page is defining the respondant. I guess in this case this was a police officer that worked for the department of revenue? (I am trying to figure out who my respondant is? Currently I am having issues with the IRS and municipal tax collector who I was planning to make respondant.) Or is the LoR designed to blanket any foreign agent? I may be reading into this too much.

I am trying to modify the LoR to reflect New Jersey and not Colorado. Does that even matter? I really want to get my court of record formed and make sure I can stand behind it. But then again I dont know if I have the luxury of time anymore to fully understand every nuance. I am hoping too that this thread will help in getting newbies like me up and running.

Thanks for your help
    Mark Christopher

The Respondent is the Presenter. The name is usually the signature on the Presentment.

Currently I am having issues with...

If those issues are in writing then you Refuse for Cause, wrapping the R4C on the original presentment inside your LoR in order to form the evidence repository.

The issue in Colorado goes to not being required to supply the Certificate of Search. Look at the dates on these CoS:

Falsified Cert.
    Corrected Cert.

The State tried their damndest to steal this fellow's beautiful castle. He seems to be quite the quandary actually; he has become a state monument endowed with complete popular support while being the epitomy of anti-government rebel. Jim was arrested on a $50K cash only bail bond for something his son allegedly did! That's all interesting enough, and if you want to drop in and find him, he will gladly tell you all about it I would bet. I am posting about Record-Forming though this morning. [Sometimes after the church sermon my audio recorder is still going; forgive me if some of the snippets are too good to delete.]

About that time I was sitting in the federal repository with a potential suitor and I called Denver on his cell phone and Catherine became hysterical when I tried to explain that the Certificate of Search was for First Middle only. She started going off so loudly that in the quiet library the new suitor could hear every word. I noted that he pulled out my payment and put it on the table - I forgot to thank Catherine for closing the sale. There is inherent truth in the true name.

As you see by Jim's Certs the clerk of court began to demand a Last Name/Legal or Full Name in order to provide a Certificate of Search. They adopted the format so when I called with a new suitor, they would put his Middle Name on as his Last Name - forming the legal name incorrectly. Look at the dates on Jim's Cert. I notified the clerk of court MANSPEAKER that I would be summoning him before Congress and he responded to my court (appeared) and when Jim's Cert was falsified I sent $350 with my Complaint to Washington DC (Speaker) and sent the summons to Denver. The CoS was corrected, the clerk replaced and we have had no such troubles ever since here.

The point being, the Colorado clauses are appropriate kept in the LoR. We change the phone number to get a Report and Certificate of Search on any cases against you, the man on the land, to your local USDC clerk's number.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Attached Images Attached Images