As you can read below, this member has suggested I stir some discussion off this PM. And so it is...

Quote Originally Posted by doug555
Hi David,

See my "Deed of Payment" document. This may provide a remedy for those who want to truly "pay" for good and services by giving prospective vendors a recorded copy of this deed, to get them to honor your true payment by indorsement of their bills.

"The BILL is NOT a BILL" document further explains this approach.

I was successful in using this approach with a debt collector, but not with IRS yet.

I am sending you this because I would like your opinion about recording this. I think it is necessary to create public record so vendors will take it seriously, as well as to educate them. It certainly would help their business if people knew they could do this with them, and if the vendors had CFOs willing, honest and competent enough to get the Treasury to honor these indorsed bills. Their sales would soar, and if this caught on, so would employment in America as this soaring demand for goods and services would require more people to do the work to create more products and services!

This simple idea could cure the economic recession, here and around the world!

Take care,
Doug

P.S. You can share this on your blog if you think it is appropriate, but it may be offpoint there.

P.S. Does 12 USC 411 need a corresponding regulation in the CFR to be effective as law? I know the reverse is true, that a CFR has to have a corresponding USC to be effective as law.