Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: End of Recession in America?

Consider what you are asked to give up in order to get something notarized and recorded, does it really have to do with a man or the mask he uses in persona ?
    "You have to understand Neo, most of these people are not ready to
    be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

~ Morpheus / The Matrix movie trilogy.

Quote Originally Posted by stoneFree View Post
    OK, assume I own a large chain store. I start accepting these "Deeds of Payment" letters. Who do I take them to, or what do I do to get lawful money in my bank account?

Good question. The instruments only work for things like court fines but I do not recommend it. I used them for about six or seven transactions. They do not provide payment. They only work with government offices because to not accept payment is to waive the debt.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Consider what you are asked to give up in order to get something notarized and recorded, does it really have to do with a man or the mask he uses in persona ?

You should just explain what I gave up Motla68.

You may have used a state identification card, again not your own if a judge in a court can revoke it, this belongs the usufructuary. That notary, agent of the state the usufructuary. When man returns to pure equity it discharges/sets off the credit/debit system. Man sets the value, many are doing this through Robb court of record procedure, setting it to 10.00 because it is all a fraud anyway so he says then it cannot be resold but for 10.00, would you rather be able to charge thy neighbor 10.00 or 2 to 3 hundred thousand for land, or better yet have them provide some kind of labor in exchange for the land? And the same done for you when you would like to restructure some land for the equitable benefit of all.
    "You have to understand Neo, most of these people are not ready to
    be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

~ Morpheus / The Matrix movie trilogy.

If you can show us something please start a thread.

Quote Originally Posted by stoneFree View Post
    OK, assume I own a large chain store. I start accepting these "Deeds of Payment" letters. Who do I take them to, or what do I do to get lawful money in my bank account?
    The Deed is signed and returned by merchant to you, showing their acceptance of your intent to indorse and return their bills to them which they ( a competent CFO) should know what to do with them to get them deposited to the United States Treasury for credit to their account own account with the Treasury.... since all corporations are effectively-connnected with the Unites States Corporation.

I will share what to write on the front and back of the bills privately upon request.

Another critical strategy is to "package" these bills as a Trust transaction, and to know how to "conditionally accept upon verification" any rejections from them or their debt collectors.

The liquidation remedy may well be what Patrick Devine is working on now, and testing, in a Bankruptcy proceeding.

This has worked for me on 2 bills so far... so it is not just theory.

But you must understand the GAAP accounting behind these transactions, and that "The BILL is NOT a BILL" (see link in first post by David).