Thread: Summons for jury duty

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jethro View Post
    I once received a federal jury summons with a questionnaire similar to the one osbogosley posted. In response to the question "Are you a U.S. citizen?" I checked NO (as I'm not) and mailed it back. A couple weeks later I received a response that I am not qualified to be a federal juror.

Actually, I was disappointed. I was looking forward to deciding against the government in every case.

Publish the letter at the county clerk and recorder. That is the US acknowledging that you are not a citizen of the US.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Publish the letter at the county clerk and recorder. That is the US acknowledging that you are not a citizen of the US.
    Good suggestion, David!

Anymore, if you encounter cops and show credentials and its clear that you do not have an SSN and are not a U.S. citizen, file a notarized "Memorandum As to Agreed Upon Facts". Get their badge #s, commission/warrant cards...take notes, it should bolster the filing.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by Jethro View Post
    Good suggestion, David!

If you want to, go fill out a voter registration form specifying that you are not a US citizen. They will mail you a letter saying they have removed or cannot register you. Take that letter back to them and publish it at the county clerk and recorder. Now you have your proof, and verified by the county clerk's testimony that you are not a US citizen.