Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Summons for jury duty

Quote Originally Posted by osbogosley View Post
    I never filled out a census. I have a license. I don't use it though. I don't conduct business when I use my truck.
    I'm native to this planet. I know the county judge personally and I really am interested in finding out from them how it is that I am a citizen of "this state" whatever that means.
    I heard on an audio that a supreme court judge ruled that the attaching of the surname to the name creates a person that may act in commerce.
    The jury duty notice came in the name of the person. I am choosing not to use that ability to act for the name as it is attached.
    My mom called me laurence david, the colb came to me with the surname attached and I was taught to act in commerce all the time. Now I'm trying to stay out of that commerce citizen roll. I'm looking at the way they word offers, isn't everything contract. There needs to be a fresh meeting of minds for me to enter their court.

You have a license. That is how the jury commissioner acquired Information and you are indicted as a debtor/US citizen. My advisements are designed so that you do not wind up in jail for contempt of court. Please keep in mind that the advisements come from a man who has no bank account, Social Security Number or licenses of any kind. So my advice is somewhat skewed considering your confession.

To correct you about your name a little, your name is Laurence David. That is the first outward expression of identity for the individual expression of God I am communicating with. It is nice to meet you Laurence David. If you could cite that SC opinion I dearly want that. I have been saying the same based in most law dictionary definitions:

Any arguments you want to present to the jury commissioner or magistrate on duty about commerce... well, I hope you take an audio recorder and share that with us here afterward.

The supreme court decision was said to have been 1907. I am not a great researcher and have not found it yet. I did find a supreme court justices comment that the 13th and 14th amendaments created 2 kinds of persons, a freeman and a citizen. A freeman uses land belonging to the noble in exchange for payment. The third kind of person is clearly above, or separate from, the other 2.

Here is what I found:
    The primary purpose of the Amendment was originally to protect freed slaves, not corporations.[citation needed] One of the 1886 judges, Samuel F. Miller, considered the purpose of the Amendment in 1872, only six years after the Amendment had become law, when the court was "called upon for the first time to give construction to these articles." In the Slaughterhouse Cases (83 U.S. 36 (1872)), Miller delivered the majority opinion and discussed the Thirteenth Amendment and the Fifteenth Amendment as well as the Fourteenth as follows:

The most cursory glance at these articles discloses a unity of purpose, when taken in connection with the history of the times, which cannot fail to have an important bearing on any question of doubt concerning their true meaning. Nor can such doubts, when any reasonably exist, be safely and rationally solved without a reference to that history, for in it is found the occasion and the necessity for recurring again to the great source of power in this country, the people of the States, for additional guarantees of human rights, additional powers to the Federal government; additional restraints upon those of the States. Fortunately, that history is fresh within the memory of us all, and its leading features, as they bear upon the matter before us, free from doubt. We repeat, then, in the light of this recapitulation of events, almost too recent to be called history, but which are familiar to us all, and on the most casual examination of the language of these amendments, no one can fail to be impressed with the one pervading purpose found in them all, lying at the foundation of each, and without which none of them would have been even suggested; we mean the freedom of the slave race, the security and firm establishment of that freedom, and the protection of the newly made freeman and citizen from the oppressions of those who had formerly exercised unlimited dominion over him.[13]

I once received a federal jury summons with a questionnaire similar to the one osbogosley posted. In response to the question "Are you a U.S. citizen?" I checked NO (as I'm not) and mailed it back. A couple weeks later I received a response that I am not qualified to be a federal juror.

Actually, I was disappointed. I was looking forward to deciding against the government in every case.

You see I didn't say I wasn't a citizen, I raised the presumption that one has to apply to be a citizen. I want them to tell me how to become a citizen of the "state of".
    If their silent I want to ask for a license for whatever I am besides citizen of this state. Anyone care to guess how they might respond?

You see I didn't say I wasn't a citizen, I raised the presumption that one has to apply to be a citizen. I want them to tell me how to become a citizen of the "state of".
    If their silent I want to ask for a license for whatever I am besides citizen of this state. Anyone care to guess how they might respond?
    It is all how you respond to inquiry about having any identifying documents upon you and who's seal is upon them such as a DL. If they ask is that you and that is your documents then you reply yes, you just accepted their jurisdiction regardless of your interpreted citizenship status. Even if they create a name John Doe right there in court and you bring in argument instead of non-consent to be recognized the name and waiving the benefit... gotcha yah!
    "You have to understand Neo, most of these people are not ready to
    be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

~ Morpheus / The Matrix movie trilogy.

Cop says, (pointing at the DL) "Is that you ?" Response: That looks like letters and numbers on a piece of paper doesn't it?
    Please identify yourself, can be answered with: Got a mirror?

Quote Originally Posted by Jethro View Post
    I once received a federal jury summons with a questionnaire similar to the one osbogosley posted. In response to the question "Are you a U.S. citizen?" I checked NO (as I'm not) and mailed it back. A couple weeks later I received a response that I am not qualified to be a federal juror.

Actually, I was disappointed. I was looking forward to deciding against the government in every case.

Publish the letter at the county clerk and recorder. That is the US acknowledging that you are not a citizen of the US.

Being born in any particular place doesn't seem to be inportant at all. Its not where you are born. The custom is based on inherited characteristics of the father. How do you rebut the presumption that citizenship is inherited from the father? How do you prove that was your father? Does anyone have personal knowledge of the father? Can citizenship be inherited?

Being born in any particular place doesn't seem to be inportant at all. Its not where you are born. The custom is based on inherited characteristics of the father. How do you rebut the presumption that citizenship is inherited from the father? How do you prove that was your father? Does anyone have personal knowledge of the father? Can citizenship be inherited?
    Consider the postman a field scout for the foreigner or stranger among the nation. In Judeo-Christian law we relate the priestcraft through Masonry. So you are either in or out. Basically you are under the Laws of Moses or its alternate which is the Seven Noachide Laws. If you reside, then you are the nokriy - from nakar - which is from the same root Noach - Noah. I will let you check it out in Strong's for yourselves. Look to Deuteronomy 15:1-3, and 23:20.

Here is something you might be looking for:

Prescription ;
    " 2. In law, prescribing for title; the claim of title to a thing by virtue of immemorial use and enjoyment; or the right to a thing derived from such use. Prescription differs from custom, which is a local usage. Prescription is a personal usage,usage annexed to the person. Nothing but incorporeal hereditaments can be claimed by prescription."
    - 1828 Websters dictionary
    "You have to understand Neo, most of these people are not ready to
    be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

~ Morpheus / The Matrix movie trilogy.