Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Summons for jury duty

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Consider the postman a field scout for the foreigner or stranger among the nation. In Judeo-Christian law we relate the priestcraft through Masonry. So you are either in or out. Basically you are under the Laws of Moses or its alternate which is the Seven Noachide Laws. If you reside, then you are the nokriy - from nakar - which is from the same root Noach - Noah. I will let you check it out in Strong's for yourselves. Look to Deuteronomy 15:1-3, and 23:20.
    Yes, your person is sort of as a boat as you will and you choose in what direction to push it as well as influencing others which way to push theirs, into the light of knowledge or further into darkness where problems are identified but never dealt with to find a solution, the i do not want to know kind of people.
    Also if you go one verse more in Deuteronomy to 15-4 it says to possess, NOT to own.

23:20 is one of those key versus as related to strangers of foreigners that makes distinction between origination and incorporation.

http://rydersreformers.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/fl_polkcounty_ackdeed.pdf

Land reclaiming itself by prescription.

Land ;
    " 6. The inhabitants of a country or region; a nation or people. "

Prescription ;
    " 2. In law, prescribing for title; the claim of title to a thing by virtue of immemorial use and enjoyment; or the right to a thing derived from such use. Prescription differs from custom, which is a local usage. Prescription is a personal usage,usage annexed to the person. Nothing but incorporeal hereditaments can be claimed by prescription."
    Last edited by motla68; 11-28-11 at 02:10 PM.
    "You have to understand Neo, most of these people are not ready to
    be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

~ Morpheus / The Matrix movie trilogy.

It might be helpful for all to realize that the word "place" most always connotes a public location such as a "plaza" (the similar to the word "place" should be obvious). Place = public.

Also:

1. perhaps the only way to live in a municipal corporation might be to be a municipal corporation
    2. to "own" a boat might be construed to be liable for the boat. To possess or have a lien on the boat are different than ownership.

P.S. I've seen jury duty notices dealt with by simply handing it to the postal worker that delivered it. I've seen this and the postal worker clearly know what was up and took it back without making a peep.
    Last edited by allodial; 11-28-11 at 07:19 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Publish the letter at the county clerk and recorder. That is the US acknowledging that you are not a citizen of the US.
    Good suggestion, David!

Anymore, if you encounter cops and show credentials and its clear that you do not have an SSN and are not a U.S. citizen, file a notarized "Memorandum As to Agreed Upon Facts". Get their badge #s, commission/warrant cards...take notes, it should bolster the filing.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by Jethro View Post
    Good suggestion, David!

If you want to, go fill out a voter registration form specifying that you are not a US citizen. They will mail you a letter saying they have removed or cannot register you. Take that letter back to them and publish it at the county clerk and recorder. Now you have your proof, and verified by the county clerk's testimony that you are not a US citizen.

Thanks for all the responses. They have had a few days to review my answer. I seriously don't think I will get a response. I will let you know if I do. Thanks I really appreciate this forum.

Notice from the local radio station in their e-newsletter: McCulloch Co. Jury Cancelled
    The McCulloch County Jury Trial scheduled for Thursday, Dec. 22 has been cancelled. Jurors called for the trial do not have to appear on Thursday at 9:00am.

I never got a return response from what I sent them. On we go to the next event. Cheers, Osbo

The problem I see with that Polk County recording molta68 is didn’t change a thing; if you read page one again you find the problem.

This is where the problem lays.... its back in the hands of the third party…. tenant.

Page two is good but it’s not finished.
    Last edited by Chex; 12-23-11 at 03:13 PM.

I think the use of the phrases "this state" and "state of" are references to federal enclaves within whatever state.

Quote Originally Posted by osbogosley View Post
    I think the use of the phrases "this state" and "state of" are references to federal enclaves within whatever state.
    The Districts were established in 1789 and by 1790 the intent of the Districts was to be responsible for the debts of the United States.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 01-28-12 at 12:47 AM.