Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Summons for jury duty

I think this is a great opportunity to build a Record " not within this state "

Yes Yagyuu kouyuu. . . . the mystery of "this State". What State?

I have not taken the time to check all of the so-called " states' " Revised statutes, but I have checked New Jersey's and find it to be a sham. Could any of us possibly be surprised ?

Here is the NEW JERSEY PERMANENT STATUTES definition of the word "State" State: The word "State" extends to and includes any State, territory or possession of the United States, the District of Columbia and the Canal Zone. There it is folks, the New Jersey Legislature's own definition of the word upon which they rely to make each of their statutes applicable to some well defined particular State. Laurel and Hardy were more sussinct in their "Who's on First" skit.
    It is a joke. . . . a very sick one. . . . but still a joke. And who better to develop and define a joke but a bunch of jokers ? I think I recall correctly that it was New York's Revised Statutes which were the initial model of perfection for writing government policy as if law and ramming it down the people's throats. Some New Your clown set the standard for post bankruptcy statute construction and New Jersey copied it for application in the then extended "this State". Extended from so called New York "this State" to New Jersey "this Satate".

Ha !, "extends to and includes". . . what a bunch of nonsense ! Extends from what ? any State. . . . this is either any State; as also including every State worldwide, or it is limited to States of a character common to the character of territory or possession of the United States, the District of Columbia and Canal Zone. If that is so, then why is not the body of statutes named " STATE, TERRITORY OR POSSESSION OF THE UNITED STATES, THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND THE CANAL ZONE PERMANENT STATUTES" ???? Really now, let's face it. . .. there is no damned New Jersey because there is no de jure government and precious few who even attempt to act in the capacity of a constitutent of the de jure state. We are living in a time when all of government is a farce, a self serving paracite on the rump of Boobus americanus, the TAXPAYER.

Can anyone show me where New Jersey is found in that definition ? I suspect I am too ignorant to find it, having been processed through the gubbmit school system circa 1964-1979. Yeah, it took me a little longer than most. I'm not quite as mushy and pliable as most.

Also, the only appearance of the name "New Jersey" within the NEW JERSEY PERMANENT STATUTES is when a title of a law is given or some organization is indicated. Here is one passage which is rife with the typical applications of the name "New Jersey".
    1:1-5.1. Citation of, pleading or otherwise referring to legislation contained in Revised Statutes or New Jersey Statutes
    The legislation contained within any title, subtitle, part, chapter, article, section or group of sections of these Revised Statutes or of the New Jersey Statutes may be cited, pleaded or otherwise referred to by reference to such title, subtitle, part, chapter, article, section or group of sections of the "Revised Statutes" or the "New Jersey Statutes" containing such legislation, as the case may be; and the use of the words "Revised Statutes" or "New Jersey Statutes" shall have the same effect as if the legislative title, under which these Revised Statutes or the New Jersey Statutes were adopted and the approval date thereof had been used.

Nowhere in that passage or the balance of the NEW JERSEY PERMANENT STATUTES is the name "New Jersey" used where one would expect it to be used, and all of those particular expected places are occupied by the phrase "this State". Again, I am compelled to ask, what State ?

I have a sick suspicion that the "this State" of NEW JERSEY PERMANENT STATUTES is the very same State as the "this State" indicated in all of the other PERMANENT STATUTES which pose as if they are the independent bodies of law of the 50 several states of the Union. For the purposs of the NEW JERSEY PERMANENT STATUTES, "State" is defined only as a federal zone potential, a hypothecation of stateliness, whether on the east coast, west coast or in the breadbasket. Phony States, phony laws, phony money and phony governments. The only thing that gives them the force of law is the lead in their goon's guns. I don't live in "this State" and sure as beans am not a citizen of it.

Unbelievably crafty, sneaky S.O.B.s those statute writers are. There's plenty of folks out there who need a good remedial whipping.

It sounds like you describe municipality; like METRO 1313.