Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Man makes Dragon Family Claim!

Man makes Dragon Family Claim!

Here is an interesting development in macroeconomics! Click Here.

The clerk of court seems to be enjoying the holidays:

Commenting on what happened in 1933 and the change of that act, the limitation on gold ownership in the U.S. was repealed after President Gerald Ford signed a bill legalizing private ownership of gold coins, bars and certificates by an act of Congress codified in Pub.L. 93-373 [1] [2] which went into effect December 31, 1974. P.L. 93-373 does not repeal the Gold Clause Resolution of 1933, which makes unlawful any contracts which specify payment in a fixed amount of money or a fixed amount of gold. That is, contracts are unenforceable if they use gold monetarily rather than as a commodity of trade.

Still yet this alleged intent to fortify global economics by the dragon family seems awfully suspicious. A couple nights ago I watched on CNBC a story about a group of lawyers who took their clients for a wild ride down fraudulent lane by use of some fine print to payout only a portion of their winnings of a court case to the clients minus their fees, but the remainder to go to charity, this was cleverly hidden within the language and did not even mention what charity, the lawyers claimed in court that it went to some Project For Healthy Families, but a later investigation found that the only families getting distributions were the lawyers families. I am no fortune teller but when people try to throw some weight around saying their from royal blood or something like that as an illusion they are better then other men, in their mind equality does not exist.
    Well seems a majority of society is completely clueless and memorized by some fantasy of an american dream or likewise that they will hide, lie, cheat, steal, defruad, kill, commit genocide to get it.

Well we got to start somewhere, there is a very small group of investors scattered about the country who are involved in something called Socially Responsible Investing or SRI, looked into it a little myself, a majority of them come from the tree huggers as a couple of you would call them probably. But look in the mirror and ask yourself what would you do with that much wealth? Would you truly help others or would you devise a plan to increase the wealth of your family at the cost of others? The latter would make you no better then what some banks are doing to families now putting them out on the street in tents.
    I am really big into this free energy thing or almost free energy at least, the kind that requires very little maintenance and does not need to be constantly fed another type of energy source which massively depletes available resources on the planet. Solar, wind, magnetics, bio-energy e.t.c.
    "You have to understand Neo, most of these people are not ready to
    be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

~ Morpheus / The Matrix movie trilogy.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Commenting on what happened in 1933 and the change of that act, the limitation on gold ownership in the U.S. ....
    More like confiscation under powers of eminent domain.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68
    ...was repealed after President Gerald Ford signed a bill legalizing private ownership of gold coins, bars and certificates by an act of Congress codified in Pub.L. 93-373 [1] [2] which went into effect December 31, 1974. P.L. 93-373 does not repeal the Gold Clause Resolution of 1933, which makes unlawful any contracts which specify payment in a fixed amount of money or a fixed amount of gold. That is, contracts are unenforceable if they use gold monetarily rather than as a commodity of trade.
    That's Gold Reserve Act of 1934.
    This is no longer the case.

These clauses were common at the beginning of the twentieth century. However, their use in the United States was invalidated by the Gold Reserve Act of 1934. Congress later reinstated their use for obligations (new contracts) issued after October 1977 in accordance with 31 U.S.C. ยง 5118(d)(2).[1] (Source).
    You can gain more information here as well as here.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 11-27-11 at 05:13 PM.

Thank you for sharing all that.

Who is behind all that though? .. other men. Men who operate corporations use the strong arm of Federal law whom have lots of guns implementing eminent domain.
    As history dictates fighting it has done no good at all. If you cannot effect the hearts of men you can never hope to accomplish anything. Putting on a act as a peaceful inhabitant but posturing for war does no good either, it is evidence of a double minded man that usually ends him up in a county or state mental health facility.

What does the Declaration of Independence tell us, it is a story about men who gave it all up for liberty, but some people are trying to make claims of ownership and want the same liberty, seems to be of a oxymoron to me. Although I sense this is what the true heart of a suitor to be, to do just what those men have done and join the club to give it all up for liberty, so the big question is: why does men who claim to be suitors want to make claims of ownership on everything? it would seem to me that the men who signed the declaration of independence had a strong knowledge of usufruct and usufructuary.
    be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

stoneFree

Question

I ran into that Complaint a few days ago. But I wonder if that's the right case on pacer. It says "Silverman and Keith" and it's only 1 page.

And a 500 million FRN seems too high, I thought the highest denomination FRN was 100,000. Unless Keenan is talking US bonds.

Quote Originally Posted by stoneFree View Post
    I ran into that Complaint a few days ago. But I wonder if that's the right case on pacer. It says "Silverman and Keith" and it's only 1 page.

And a 500 million FRN seems too high, I thought the highest denomination FRN was 100,000. Unless Keenan is talking US bonds.
    ]http://globalbusinessnews.posterous.com/?tag=ussecretservice

What does the Declaration of Independence tell us, it is a story about men who gave it all up for liberty, but some people are trying to make claims of ownership and want the same liberty, seems to be of a oxymoron to me.
    It is the story of elites who gave it up for greater power and control to create private organizations (governments) for their benefit and advantage at the expense of Nubians, the poor, and Native Americans based on such doctrines as the right of conquest and discovery.

That's what the Declaration of Independence tells me.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 11-27-11 at 07:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    It is the story of elites who gave it up for greater power and control to create private organizations (governments) for their benefit and advantage at the expense of Nubians, the poor, and Native Americans based on such doctrines as the right of conquest and discovery.

That's what the Declaration of Independence tells me.
    "And can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with his wrath? Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever."
    Thomas Jefferson, Notes on the State of Virginia, Query 18, 1781

" At the establishment of our constitutions, the judiciary bodies were supposed to be the most helpless and harmless members of the government. Experience, however, soon showed in what way they were to become the most dangerous; that the insufficiency of the means provided for their removal gave them a freehold and irresponsibility in office; that their decisions, seeming to concern individual suitors only, pass silent and unheeded by the public at large; that these decisions, nevertheless, become law by precedent, sapping, by little and little, the foundations of the constitution, and working its change by construction, before any one has perceived that that invisible and helpless worm has been busily employed in consuming its substance. In truth, man is not made to be trusted for life, if secured against all liability to account. "
    Thomas Jefferson, letter to Monsieur A. Coray, Oct 31, 1823

There it is, a little bit of bad mixed in with the good.

Anthony Joseph
    Thank you for sharing all that.

Who is behind all that though? .. other men. Men who operate corporations use the strong arm of Federal law whom have lots of guns implementing eminent domain.
    As history dictates fighting it has done no good at all. If you cannot effect the hearts of men you can never hope to accomplish anything. Putting on a act as a peaceful inhabitant but posturing for war does no good either, it is evidence of a double minded man that usually ends him up in a county or state mental health facility.

What does the Declaration of Independence tell us, it is a story about men who gave it all up for liberty, but some people are trying to make claims of ownership and want the same liberty, seems to be of a oxymoron to me. Although I sense this is what the true heart of a suitor to be, to do just what those men have done and join the club to give it all up for liberty, so the big question is: why does men who claim to be suitors want to make claims of ownership on everything? it would seem to me that the men who signed the declaration of independence had a strong knowledge of usufruct and usufructuary.
    They have eminent domain over there own created surveys. Those surveys are layered upon others and many. Whose survey is paramount over all? It is his who makes claim from within God's Kingdom and in His Name and by His command and Will - "...replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion...".

I think this word "own" or "ownership" has most wrapped up around the axle a bit. What is ownership but the right to use, the right to enjoy and the right to dispose of a thing? Sounds like dominion to me. Only a living man can make such a claim according to His Law. God is no respector of persons therefore there is no dominion or inheritance for persons. These are only "tools" that living men use to have their deeds and wills carried out by those who voluntarily entered into personas of public office and swore out oaths invoking and praying to Almighty God as witness and The Supreme punishing authority if they fail to fulfill their duties and obligations under that oath. One who swears to God (SO HELP ME GOD) is swearing to do His Will. Part of that involves serving His sons and daughters and protecting and defending their rightful claims of Divine inheritance/dominion.

What we see mostly being manifest is the other capacity of these oath-sworn public officers in the dual role system - ruling and governing over those who either cannot or will not govern themselves in honor, peace and righteousness in His Name. This "ruling" over men is also His Will when done according to His Word, Law and direction.

We each have our piece of paradise that we may call our own absent the rule or authority of other men - there is plenty to go around. As long as we claim in His Name and do not prevent another from doing the same, we may make claim to whatever God calls us to make claim to as long as our intents are righteous and according to His Will and Law. Until such time as a proper, lawful and rightful claim is made by a living son or daughter of God, these oath-sworn public officers are the guardians and wards of the inheritance, and administer these estates as such, awaiting the coming forth of the Divine elect to take dominion and receive the inheritance.

If they fail or refuse to recognize the rightful claims of His sons and daughters, there exists a higher command in this realm of public officers. These personas operate under the Roman Civil Law system and the ordinary, and his Vicar general, have highest and final jurisdiction over these inferior clerics and clergy in the field who may fall short of their obligations. Direct the ordinary to the matter that requires his attention and have him carry out your wishes and deeds which are made in His name. He is also your servant if you accept and acknowledge his vows unto God. These offices of service were entered into voluntarily and those who did know what that entails.

After that, it is the hand of Almighty God Himself that will fulfill the Law and work to be done according to His Will. Our ultimate trust lies in that promise and truth.
    Last edited by Anthony Joseph; 11-27-11 at 09:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    They have eminent domain over there own created surveys. Those surveys are layered upon others and many. Whose survey is paramount over all? It is his who makes claim from within God's Kingdom and in His Name and by His command and Will - "...replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion...".

I think this word "own" or "ownership" has most wrapped up around the axle a bit. What is ownership but the right to use, the right to enjoy and the right to dispose of a thing? Sounds like dominion to me. Only a living man can make such a claim according to His Law. God is no respector of persons therefore there is no dominion or inheritance for persons. These are only "tools" that living men use to have their deeds and wills carried out by those who voluntarily entered into personas of public office and swore out oaths invoking and praying to Almighty God as witness and The Supreme punishing authority if they fail to fulfill their duties and obligations under that oath. One who swears to God (SO HELP ME GOD) is swearing to do His Will. Part of that involves serving His sons and daughters and protecting and defending their rightful claims of Divine inheritance/dominion.

What we see mostly being manifest is the other capacity of these oath-sworn public officers in the dual role system - ruling and governing over those who either cannot or will not govern themselves in honor, peace and righteousness in His Name. This "ruling" over men is also His Will when done according to His Word, Law and direction.

We each have our piece of paradise that we may call our own absent the rule or authority of other men - there is plenty to go around. As long as we claim in His Name and do not prevent another from doing the same, we may make claim to whatever God calls us to make claim to as long as our intents are righteous and according to His Will and Law. Until such time as a proper, lawful and rightful claim is made by a living son or daughter of God, these oath-sworn public officers are the guardians and wards of the inheritance, and administer these estates as such, awaiting the coming forth of the Divine elect to take dominion and receive the inheritance.

If they fail or refuse to recognize the rightful claims of His sons and daughters, there exists a higher command in this realm of public officers. These personas operate under the Roman Civil Law system and the ordinary, and his Vicar general, have highest and final jurisdiction over these inferior clerics and clergy in the field who may fall short of their obligations. Direct the ordinary to the matter that requires his attention and have him carry out your wishes and deeds which are made in His name. He is also your servant if you accept and acknowledge his vows unto God. These offices of service were entered into voluntarily and those who did know what that entails.

After that, it is the hand of Almighty God Himself that will fulfill the Law and work to be done according to His Will. Our ultimate trust lies in that promise and truth.
    Yes, this is quite understandable to me and is what I been preaching on the pulpit since I came on to this forum. The discussion though pertains to the intent of this so called dragon family and the purpose of them making a claim from authority of being from royal blood. They briefly mention for the benefit of world economics but the spirit of their other wording says something else that they want it all. Is it real or just fictitious registration numbers someone pulled out of a hat? The article eludes to it being a hoax. Are they using the fed to further commit fraud upon other men?
    If you recall he last episode of little house on the prairie I provided a link to, man comes into town carrying a grant to the land with the U.S, army in tow thinking he is going to get it all, but the towns people blow it up and say your not getting our sweat equity, interesting thing is the captain of the regiment says that the people have committed no wrong.