Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Man makes Dragon Family Claim!

stoneFree
    Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    They briefly mention for the benefit of world economics but the spirit of their other wording says something else that they want it all. Is it real or just fictitious registration numbers someone pulled out of a hat? The article eludes to it being a hoax.
    What article?

Quote Originally Posted by stoneFree View Post
    What article?

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...ull=1#post5582
    "You have to understand Neo, most of these people are not ready to
    be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

~ Morpheus / The Matrix movie trilogy.

stoneFree
    Oh, I missed that you were linking to this NY Times article:
    http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/26/bu...al/26fake.html
    Thank you.

Yes, the official line is the 249 bearer bonds were fake. But KEENAN disagrees: "the Notes were printed to appear as if they were not produced from official origin and bear obvious imperfections, therefore easily deniable. However when proper procedures are followed, the number of the Note and other linking identic data allows ultimate authentication and verification through the Federal Reserve System screening process and the presenting of the Note under the immunity shield allows effective use."

Also, the date of the news article is 2009. The lawsuit was filed in Nov 2011. Perhaps they were indeed stolen?

stoneFree
    From reading just the 1st half of the Complaint, here's my SUMMARY:

Between 1927-1938 the US Govt borrowed huge amounts of gold & silver from the Dragon Family who received negotiable financial instruments; US Bonds. These DFFI (Dragon Family Financial Instruments) were apparently considered real or fake at Federal Reserve's discretion and eventually entrusted to KEENAN in early 2009. Two Japanese diplomats carrying $134.5B of these bonds were detained by Italian police in June 2009. Mr. Leo ZAGAMI, a self-described 33rd degree Freemason, told journalist FULFORD that Italian P2 Masonic Lodge member DAL BOSCO could help KEENAN "cash the bonds seized by the Italian Treasury Police." DAL BOSCO then fraudulently induced KEENAN and stole the bonds. The Notes were never redeemed.

It's an egregious abuse to borrow real money, lawful money, and then lie to & stiff the lender with irredeemable paper. But this is the nature of the banking cartel. Witness the behavior of our jesse james, one of their very own minions sent here to dissuade you from lawful money remedy. I suggest we owe some gratitude to the Dragon Family. They appear to be bringing these banking criminals, banksters at the top of the pyramid, closer to judgment than WeThePeople have ever been.

I ran into that Complaint a few days ago. But I wonder if that's the right case on pacer. It says "Silverman and Keith" and it's only 1 page.

And a 500 million FRN seems too high, I thought the highest denomination FRN was 100,000. Unless Keenan is talking US bonds.

My point about the clerk enjoying the holidays was that the case has not yet been entered onto PACER. I will post the Docket Report when it is available.

P.S. There are five Cube Sum Number Locks for a reason.

NO MORE SECRETS!

NO MORE ELECTRONIC VAULTS!

Sorry to be cryptic. More on that soon. If you have that old flick Sneakers though, give it a whirl on the old VHS!
    Last edited by David Merrill; 11-28-11 at 01:21 PM.

stoneFree
    DOH! Thanks.

Yes, I've seen Sneakers. You appear to be suggesting that such a banking device or key exists, and now the good guys have one, and we're able to watch the trail of electronic money as it moves anywhere in the world.

http://thecomingchanges.freeforums.o...7th-t4892.html

The ACH and FRB clearing computer systems are exhaustive and formidable with respect to the information that is contained, tracked and logged. Most every single check and teller form is photographed by automated systems as they are rolled, blown or sucked ONE-BY-ONE through chutes. This is primarily for forensics for reconciliation in case of errors within or between banks. This is of first-hand observation. Records are typically retained (and stored on microfiche or some other suitable storage media) for seven years or so. Such records are probably moreso pulled for correcting errors or prosecuting crimes of bank employees than ever being pulled because of a crime by a bank customer. That should tell you something.
    Last edited by allodial; 11-28-11 at 07:06 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

From reading just the 1st half of the Complaint, here's my SUMMARY:

Between 1927-1938 the US Govt borrowed huge amounts of gold & silver from the Dragon Family who received negotiable financial instruments; US Bonds. These DFFI (Dragon Family Financial Instruments) were apparently considered real or fake at Federal Reserve's discretion and eventually entrusted to KEENAN in early 2009. Two Japanese diplomats carrying $134.5B of these bonds were detained by Italian police in June 2009. Mr. Leo ZAGAMI, a self-described 33rd degree Freemason, told journalist FULFORD that Italian P2 Masonic Lodge member DAL BOSCO could help KEENAN "cash the bonds seized by the Italian Treasury Police." DAL BOSCO then fraudulently induced KEENAN and stole the bonds. The Notes were never redeemed.

It's an egregious abuse to borrow real money, lawful money, and then lie to & stiff the lender with irredeemable paper. But this is the nature of the banking cartel. Witness the behavior of our jesse james, one of their very own minions sent here to dissuade you from lawful money remedy. I suggest we owe some gratitude to the Dragon Family. They appear to be bringing these banking criminals, banksters at the top of the pyramid, closer to judgment than WeThePeople have ever been.
    If you don't do business with thieves, you'll never be stolen from.