Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Man makes Dragon Family Claim!

Interestingly the same clerk of court who spent a total of six weeks holding on to two green Return Receipt cards regarding my claim will not publish the Dragon Family case on PACER! [By that docket report it looks as though the Denver clerk was having some trouble filing too!]

I will look again tomorrow...
    Last edited by David Merrill; 11-30-11 at 05:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Interestingly the same clerk of court who spent a total of six weeks holding on to two green Return Receipt cards regarding my claim will not publish the Dragon Family case on PACER! [By that docket report it looks as though the Denver clerk was having some trouble filing too!]

Well if they do not do it, this will further prove my point that there is certain "State Secrets" that are not to be made public. Doing so may be considered an act of war.
    "You have to understand Neo, most of these people are not ready to
    be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

~ Morpheus / The Matrix movie trilogy.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    If you don't do business with thieves, you'll never be stolen from.
    And perhaps there are thieves who have set out to veritably force most everyone to do business with them?
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    And perhaps there are thieves who have set out to veritably force most everyone to do business with them?
    Most true .

Have a lifeboat plan.

stoneFree

Thank you StoneFree;

I updated my doc. Click Here.

P.S. I think it odd that the docket report shows the case was filed on the 23rd, but I was checking it for some time and it did not show.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 12-13-11 at 09:58 PM.

Thank you StoneFree;

I updated my doc. Click Here.

P.S. I think it odd that the docket report shows the case was filed on the 23rd, but I was checking it for some time and it did not show.
    Thanks for the link David.
    I've been following some of the internet trails of evidence in this very entertaining conspiracy.
    Internet "reality" is much better than TV.

What really amazes me is that these people would actually come right out and associate themselves with the Dragon, that great serpent of old. They are not even trying to hide their connections.

"And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
    Therefore [it is] no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works."
    2 Corinthians 11:14-15
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

I think that I may be skipping TV tonight! Thanks Treefarmer, you just made the case a lot more interesting.

AJ's comment "I think this word "own" or "ownership" has most wrapped up around the axle a bit. What is ownership but the right to use, the right to enjoy and the right to dispose of a thing? Sounds like dominion to me." Reminds me of this.