Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Man makes Dragon Family Claim!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Interestingly the same clerk of court who spent a total of six weeks holding on to two green Return Receipt cards regarding my claim will not publish the Dragon Family case on PACER! [By that docket report it looks as though the Denver clerk was having some trouble filing too!]

I will look again tomorrow...
    Well if they do not do it, this will further prove my point that there is certain "State Secrets" that are not to be made public. Doing so may be considered an act of war.
    "You have to understand Neo, most of these people are not ready to
    be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

~ Morpheus / The Matrix movie trilogy.

Interestingly the same clerk of court who spent a total of six weeks holding on to two green Return Receipt cards regarding my claim will not publish the Dragon Family case on PACER! [By that docket report it looks as though the Denver clerk was having some trouble filing too!]

I will look again tomorrow...

Thank you StoneFree;

I updated my doc. Click Here.

P.S. I think it odd that the docket report shows the case was filed on the 23rd, but I was checking it for some time and it did not show.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 12-13-11 at 09:58 PM.

Thank you StoneFree;

I updated my doc. Click Here.

P.S. I think it odd that the docket report shows the case was filed on the 23rd, but I was checking it for some time and it did not show.
    Thanks for the link David.
    I've been following some of the internet trails of evidence in this very entertaining conspiracy.
    Internet "reality" is much better than TV.

What really amazes me is that these people would actually come right out and associate themselves with the Dragon, that great serpent of old. They are not even trying to hide their connections.

"And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
    Therefore [it is] no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works."
    2 Corinthians 11:14-15
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

I think that I may be skipping TV tonight! Thanks Treefarmer, you just made the case a lot more interesting.

I believe you are right. Title and Claim.

stoneFree
    David Wilcock claims to have received death threats and has recorded a Part II interview last night with Kerry Cassidy.

Go here: http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/...amelot_11.html
    and grab the 12/14/11 mp3 file.

Release of Transcript Restriction set for 9/14/2012.

I have not read this 28-page transcript myself yet, so it is up for discussion here. I suspect we might find in this transcript the reason why KEENAN dropped his case.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. This is interesting!

MR. MULLIGAN: Well, maybe not in the complaint, your Honor, but in our research I do believe that what we have here is the expropriation of United States Federal Reserve notes. If you go on the Federal Reserve -- and I do believe it's uniquely federal interest in that they are notes issued by the federal government -- withdrawn, not the federal government, the Federal Reserve, which is not part of the government. And I think that given that there are perhaps $134.5 billion worth of Federal Reserve notes floating around that have been stolen, that would be subject to the auspices of the Federal Reserve Bank in New York, that this Court, because there are uniquely federal interests involved in the possible black marketing, if you will, of United States Federal Reserve notes, that a federal court, and certainly in New York where the Federal Reserve Bank of New York is located, would have jurisdiction...

Judge: "Cash, I have a $20 bill here, it says at the top "Federal Reserve note." It would be hard to imagine that a federal court would have subject matter jurisdiction in a case involving the theft of a large amount of cash, or cash regardless of how much of it was involved. So you can address it."

P.P.S. Page 12/28 on the .pdf reader:

Cash, I have a $20 bill here, it says at the top "Federal Reserve note." It would be hard to imagine that a federal court would have subject matter jurisdiction in a case involving the theft of a large amount of cash, or cash regardless of how much of it was involved. So you can address it.
    That US Corporation is USA Inc. I believe. There may be a US Inc. in Maryland but that would have equally well articles of incorporation like USA Inc. which is a sporting events company.

Last edited by David Merrill; 09-23-12 at 01:56 AM.

This keeps getting better! A-China-Ca!

And I have just -- I'm just interested in all these -- if you're going to get involved in something as complicated as this, then because the Chinese have just been given a position with the Federal Reserve, now not only are they using the sinking fund in Switzerland, they're now coming in and using it here in New York by becoming, as the Hong Kong Shanghai Bank was brought in, the red Chinese bank is coming in to run our banking system, and I think these matters should be put before the Court.

stoneFree
    If it takes the Chinese to get the criminals out of our banking system I'm all for it. What stands out to me ... is plaintiff didn't serve any of the 14 defendants, .. because they couldn't find Dal Bosco? And the court didn't bat an eye when Mulligan said Federal Reserve wasn't part of the US government, and that the US was a Maryland corporation. What is a sinking fund? And what's up with that intervenor?

Judge seemed doubtful that court had subject matter jurisdiction. It almost seemed like a test on plaintiff's part to see how a case like this might play out.

I've heard KEENAN is in the far East, feels Keith SCOTT is untrustworthy, and plans to re-file. His communications to Drake and Jean Haines are sometimes posted.
    Last edited by stoneFree; 09-24-12 at 02:51 AM.