Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Driving on a Ticket; A Tricky Day in Municipal Court

  1. #1

    Driving on a Ticket; A Tricky Day in Municipal Court

    One of the first publications I ever wrote was A Tricky Day in Municipal Court. Please note the date so that you understand why I will not rehash up fringes or whatever I believed from nearly twenty years ago. But rather I want you to listen to this instead about the oldest muncipal jurisdiction in the world, Damascus. Something big is going down in METRO 1313, which has its origins in Chicago, Illinois and that is where I now take you after this rather elaborate introduction.

    I heard that term and took a doubletake, "What is Driving on a Ticket?" It sounded serious as the driver had no license. Here in Chicago when you get a moving violation they take your license as the bond and you get it back after you pay up the fines or appear in court.

    Here in Colorado a patriot fellow (1995 mentality) got a speeding ticket and challenged jurisdiction. He received a notice in the mail that there was a warrant out for his arrest. He went to the clerk to check it out and was arrested in handcuffs for $250 cash bond! He was lucky to find somebody to come pay it by check only (Information Indicts) and then was free to go. So the $250 was worth about twice the amount of the infraction fines. Rule E(5)(b); General Bond Rule.


    Thereupon the execution of all such process against such vessel shall be stayed so long as the amount secured by such bond or stipulation is at least double the aggregate amount claimed by plaintiffs in all actions begun...

  2. #2
    Hey David, nice post. i particularly like the METRO 1313 article. I have read parts of it before, but was unsure of its truthfulness and for the most part lacking the knowledge to verify it. After reading it in the form your link it is making more sense. By that I mean the metro information. Read the protocols of zion at least 40 years ago and I'm not sure what to make of them even to this day. But they fit a lot of what has transpired Thanks fB
    Last edited by Frederick Burrell; 12-03-11 at 07:11 PM.

  3. #3
    Isn't the gold fringe on the flag indicative of the jurisdiction of the Commander-In-Chief of the US military?

  4. #4
    Senior Member motla68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Within the confines of my own skin.
    Posts
    752
    Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Isn't the gold fringe on the flag indicative of the jurisdiction of the Commander-In-Chief of the US military?

    Exposing patriot bullshit that people rely on, first here is a claim from one site just as you mentioned:

    The executive order: (No mention of gold fringe)


    Here is the statutes mentioned on that site : ( again, no mention of gold fringe )

    " Gold fringe is used on the National flag as an honorable enrichment only. It is not regarded as an integral part of the flag and its use does not constitute an unauthorized addition to the design prescribed by statutes. "
    "You have to understand Neo, most of these people are not ready to
    be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

    ~ Morpheus / The Matrix movie trilogy.

  5. #5
    The gold fringed flag connotes a courts martial when flown indoors. Sing "in the Aaaaaarmy". The Naval ensign doesn't have fringe, it just has a different ratio of length to width. Perhaps check the dimensions of the courtroom flags at the nearest U.S. District Court building? Also, a U.S. president as "commander in chief" is nothing more than a 4-star flag officer. Omar Nelson Bradley (who was a 5-star general) probably outranked Eisenhower or whoever it was and so that is why the U.S. presidential flag was redone--but didn't really change much. Oddly, Eisenhower or whoever died quite soon after the flag was revised.

    I recall an ancient treatise on admiralty that indicated that the term "civil" is synonymous with "admiralty".

    P.S. Some might say that the gold-fringed flag is "ceremonial". Perhaps a trial is "ceremonial" in nature?
    Last edited by allodial; 12-03-11 at 07:29 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

    "The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

  6. #6
    Senior Member motla68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Within the confines of my own skin.
    Posts
    752
    Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    The gold fringed flag connotes a courts martial when flown indoors. Sing "in the Aaaaaarmy". The Naval ensign doesn't have fringe, it just has a different ratio of length to width. Perhaps check the dimensions of the courtroom flags at the nearest U.S. District Court building? Also, a U.S. president as "commander in chief" is nothing more than a 4-star flag officer. Omar Nelson Bradley (who was a 5-star general) probably outranked Eisenhower or whoever it was and so that is why the U.S. presidential flag was redone--but didn't really change much. Oddly, Eisenhower or whoever died quite soon after the flag was revised.
    Show the artifacts to back up your claim please ?
    "You have to understand Neo, most of these people are not ready to
    be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

    ~ Morpheus / The Matrix movie trilogy.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Show the artifacts to back up your claim please ?
    The gold fringed flag was carried by U.S. Calvary. Its a military flag. Study the various U.S. military manuals pertinent to flags. You can buy your very own Handbook for Marine NCO's via Amazon.com. The pertinent book on admiralty might actually be the John Hall one. For some reason, Joseph Story or John Jay come to mind. I've read a lot of law books. A lot of this was posted in detail on other sites. It would take some effort to rehash so, I point to search engines and Amazon.com at this time.Name:  tha_calvary.jpeg
Views: 342
Size:  14.7 KB
    Last edited by allodial; 12-03-11 at 07:47 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

    "The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

  8. #8
    Senior Member motla68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Within the confines of my own skin.
    Posts
    752
    Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Study the U.S. flag manuals. The gold fringed flag was carried by U.S. Calvary. Its a military flag. Study the various U.S. military manuals pertinent to flags.
    Just because it was carried by U.S. Calvary? please, that is some manifested crap if i ever heard it.
    Have you studied military manuals? I have and that flag being of military has nothing to do with being military by any statute or executive order for the purpose of a gold fringe and I cannot find any evidence of it's use being mandatory. What you will find though which I have verified by military personnel that horizontal stripes mean at war and vertical stripes mean at peace.

    OPTIONAL

    Marine colors are scarlet and gold. Unless your military it is optional.
    Last edited by motla68; 12-03-11 at 08:04 PM.
    "You have to understand Neo, most of these people are not ready to
    be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

    ~ Morpheus / The Matrix movie trilogy.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Just because it was carried by U.S. Calvary? please, that is some manifested crap if i ever heard it.
    Have you studied military manuals? I have and that flag being of military has nothing to do with being military by any statute or executive order for the purpose of a gold fringe and I cannot find any evidence of it's use being mandatory. What you will find though which I have verified by military personnel that horizontal stripes mean at war and vertical stripes mean at peace.OPTIONAL
    What is manifest is that you like to argue. Vertical vs. horizontal stripes? Where did that come from? Care for a game of Boggle?? You remind me of the types that were banned frequently from the older sites. Perhaps to keep things copacetic in motla69-land how about the rules be as follows: (1) flags mean nothing; (2) changes to the dimensions of flags mean nothing; (3) trials are in no way, shape or form ceremonial in nature; (4) the law of the flag means nothing and has nothings to do with contracts or any code dealing with the enforcement of contracts. Or would you like to argue about that too? Have you ever heard of "Rocks & Shoals"? I have. I've read it. Hmmm....wonder why.

    Name:  usarmyregs1924_calvary_flag.jpg
Views: 458
Size:  69.4 KB
    Last edited by allodial; 12-03-11 at 08:41 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

    "The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

  10. #10
    Senior Member motla68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Within the confines of my own skin.
    Posts
    752
    Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    What is manifest is that you like to argue. Vertical vs. horizontal stripes? Where did that come from? Care for a game of Boggle?? You remind me of the types that were banned frequently from the older sites. Perhaps to keep things copacetic in motla69-land how about the rules be as follows: (1) flags mean nothing; (2) changes to the dimensions of flags mean nothing; (3) trials are in no way, shape or form ceremonial in nature; (4) the law of the flag means nothing and has nothings to do with contracts or any code dealing with the enforcement of contracts. Or would you like to argue about that too? Have you ever heard of "Rocks & Shoals"? I have. I've read it. Hmmm....wonder why.
    Your doing the same thing Shikamaru is doing, you point to some book or audio someone created/manifested and expect me to believe some law is in there somewhere. I normally show or refer to specific resource, but now your doggin me for the same thing you are doing yourself, it is quite ridiculous.
    "You have to understand Neo, most of these people are not ready to
    be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

    ~ Morpheus / The Matrix movie trilogy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •