One of the first publications I ever wrote was A Tricky Day in Municipal Court. Please note the date so that you understand why I will not rehash up fringes or whatever I believed from nearly twenty years ago. But rather I want you to listen to this instead about the oldest muncipal jurisdiction in the world, Damascus. Something big is going down in METRO 1313, which has its origins in Chicago, Illinois and that is where I now take you after this rather elaborate introduction.

I heard that term and took a doubletake, "What is Driving on a Ticket?" It sounded serious as the driver had no license. Here in Chicago when you get a moving violation they take your license as the bond and you get it back after you pay up the fines or appear in court.

Here in Colorado a patriot fellow (1995 mentality) got a speeding ticket and challenged jurisdiction. He received a notice in the mail that there was a warrant out for his arrest. He went to the clerk to check it out and was arrested in handcuffs for $250 cash bond! He was lucky to find somebody to come pay it by check only (Information Indicts) and then was free to go. So the $250 was worth about twice the amount of the infraction fines. Rule E(5)(b); General Bond Rule.

Thereupon the execution of all such process against such vessel shall be stayed so long as the amount secured by such bond or stipulation is at least double the aggregate amount claimed by plaintiffs in all actions begun...