Quote Originally Posted by InTheCrease View Post
How exactly is the default judgment advantageous and useful?
First I must apologize for deleting my traditional .zip Libel of Review on Google Docs. Now all my links around here do not work. Here is a link to a template.

Here are examples of the Default Judgment.

The default judgment is a stepping stone on a much longer journey. By doing one yourself, you learn that in lieu of a competent judiciary you are it. Any federal judge is a taxpayer; at least we might presume so. Therefore no federal judge is a neutral arbitrator and is recused from any tax matter by operation of law; Conflict of Interest.

A real good example is abatement for misnomer. It registers and is indexed in the higher jurisdiction, the public notice of county clerk and recorder as Judgment. If called upon to perform as a defendant it is impossible to arraign a man:

If you insist on changing my name it is impossible for me to understand the nature and cause of the accusation. I have not been arraigned and you cannot arraign me until you can explain to my satisfaction why you cannot correct my name in your court.

However I have heard of a suitor or two cleaning up the credit reporting with the Default Judgment. But in most cases, one goes to debit cards for the convenience of plastic. Credit cards are an indictment contrary to redeeming lawful money.