Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: COLB and BC as a DEED to One's Body = Land

Anthony Joseph

COLB and BC as a DEED to One's Body = Land

I imagine this thread will invoke many opinions and comments and that is what I am after. I seek truth above all else and so I offer this debate as perhaps one of the most important steps to be taken in order to secure one's inherent right to highest and indefeasible title to the property of the land (flesh-body-dust) that one's spirit inhabits while on earth.

It has been opined and offered by some that the COLB (Certificate of Live Birth) and BC (Birth Certificate) is a grant DEED of property (land) rights to the fleshly body (dust) our eternal soul and spirit calls "home" (our temple). The NAME of this "landed estate" is called FIRST MIDDLE LAST (True Name + SURNAME). What apparantly happened is that our daddies (natural fathers) granted us a landed estate of land and property when we were born into this world. This DEED to the property is known as the COLB or BC. It was registered with the STATE of "birth" and held in ward until such time that the STATE determined either incompetence or a willigness to allow the STATE to control this estate as an abandoned claim or an intentional GRANT to the STATE for safekeeping and guardianship. After seven years of "slience" the living being is considered "Lost at Sea" and the "vessel" known as FIRST MIDDLE LAST becomes a ward of the STATE.

Our lack of acknowledgement and acceptance of this DEED keeps the estate in limbo; defective and ripe for liens and foreign claims. The STATE will "collect" and harness as much energy and sweat equity that the unwitting and incompetent "lost soul" will offer through adhesion contracts and express trust agreements which are conditioned into the soul's mind as normative practice in this day and age.

In order to break this chain of voluntary enslavement, we must EXECUTE the DEED by lawful acceptance and acknowledgement; forming the competent and lawful record around this event. We must accept the original grant from our natural fathers as grantees to the land (body) created by mommy and daddy. This means recording the acceptance and acknowledgement of the DEEDs (COLB and BC) at the county level (where the land now exists) and notify all relevent parties that the presumed "Lost at SEA" soul is in fact ALIVE and well and ready to rightfully accept the grant and claim the dominion and inheritance bestowed upon him or her by and through the Almighty Creator and Ultimate OWNER of ALL things - Yehovah Elohim.

It is the precise process of this action to be taken which still evades me somewhat. I am trying to figure out the proper and lawful method and mechanism to perform this acknowledgement and declaration in order to leave NO DOUBT as to the veracity, and Divine foundation, of this truth.

Again, I offer this as an opportunity of discussion and debate; relying on the experience, intelligence and the passion for the truth above all else of the members of this forum.

All comments and opinions are encouraged and welcome.

I would submit that the BC/COLB is defective from the start, for this reason: The Mother lists her Maiden name, there is no mention on the BC/COLB itself as to the lawful marriage status of the listed Mother and Father. The child is therefore, considered legally a bastard child and automatically a ward of the state from week one. Of course, it would be a simple fix had the mother and father known the legal ramifications for not clearly making a claim on the trust in the 1st 7 years and making sure their status as married at the time of nativity was noticed and recorded.

It is my personal belief (and I could be wrong) that the ALL CAPS name and the Date of birth could be the Mark of the Beast. Having not used the trust information for going on 3 years now, I can tell you, it is very limiting on what can be bought and sold without providing your earthly mark (legal name, dob, ssn, citizenship, etc. travel out their countries, et al).

The days are not long till not having one or not receiving their mark might stop any "legal/permitted" commerce, no verichip (which will only contain relevant name, DOB, place of birth, citizenship, ssn anyway).

On a deeper Spiritual level, how does one rectify the fact we are to be "born again" of water and the Spirit and then go about our lives with the same old name and DOB...? Should I start claiming my new born again date as my DOB? It would be the truthful answer, right?

Quote Originally Posted by martin earl View Post
    I would submit that the BC/COLB is defective from the start, for this reason: The Mother lists her Maiden name, there is no mention on the BC/COLB itself as to the lawful marriage status of the listed Mother and Father. The child is therefore, considered legally a bastard child and automatically a ward of the state from week one. Of course, it would be a simple fix had the mother and father known the legal ramifications for not clearly making a claim on the trust in the 1st 7 years and making sure their status as married at the time of nativity was noticed and recorded.

It is my personal belief (and I could be wrong) that the ALL CAPS name and the Date of birth could be the Mark of the Beast. Having not used the trust information for going on 3 years now, I can tell you, it is very limiting on what can be bought and sold without providing your earthly mark (legal name, dob, ssn, citizenship, etc. travel out their countries, et al).

The days are not long till not having one or not receiving their mark might stop any "legal/permitted" commerce, no verichip (which will only contain relevant name, DOB, place of birth, citizenship, ssn anyway).

On a deeper Spiritual level, how does one rectify the fact we are to be "born again" of water and the Spirit and then go about our lives with the same old name and DOB...? Should I start claiming my new born again date as my DOB? It would be the truthful answer, right?

Become affiliated by birthright as heir apparent, into the original estate of True Name, Land and lawful money (outside the scope of war time fiat/theater of war). [Adopt the bastard issue.] Become the peaceful inhabitant. In a sense you will rely on a quiet title that did not remain so quiet (1776). Note the middle of Page 2, especially the paragraph mentioning Matthew THORNTON.

Note also my signature includes an expression that I am a statesman - the Great Seal of Authority - followed by my family's name VAN PELT. Then realize from the opening post that this is a title. (VAN PELT is closely sounded to Ben Palte which according to Strong's means Son of the Patron [Patroon], which is quite true.] The signors of the Declaration used full legal names in that same form. They were not men, albeit they were indeed men, but they signed wet ink on the parchment as persons - the responsible fiduciaries (trustees) of their own estates; life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Many of them lost that gamble in one or more of those three forms during the Revolutionary War that followed.

Here is another example that might make it a bit clearer.

Processing that Notice of Lien ($20M) had to be done properly or I would have been in trouble on a class 5 felony of forgery because I was using the Great Seal on a UCC Form financial instrument. Essentially I was endorsing the instrument for the comptroller at the state Treasury and asking for the validation of that endorsement by the secretary of state. Look at the warning in ALL CAPS on the second or third Rejection.

I am okay though. I had to use the SoS testimony to form my cause. If I had tried to explain it to them instead I would more likely be in jail than sitting on a valid $20M lien. Notice the bleed-through seal (endorsements are traditionally on the backside of the instrument) and then go back and read the note it obscures, I wrote at the bottom. What the SoS did was send me a fellows approved articles of incorporation that were related to me by only one thing - venue! My state (estate) is the Colorado Republic. I forwarded the articles to Mr. DREW as trustee of the Resulting Trust, since the SoS was obviously in breach of the original trust with Mr. DREW by sending his document to me instead of him. To follow this line of reasoning notice the Agent Address and then notice the Notice on Page 2. By approving the Articles the SoS was acknowledging our venue of a territorial republic formed out of the survey on the Approbation I show you above.

Imagine the State as your father parens patriae. - At least until you are willing to stand up to your father and face your new kingdom. Notice the author's name.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. In other words, be competent and quit defaulting into admiralty.

How many more ways must you prove that you can before one of you will be the first to walk on land.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 12-15-11 at 09:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    I imagine this thread will invoke many opinions and comments and that is what I am after. I seek truth above all else and so I offer this debate as perhaps one of the most important steps to be taken in order to secure one's inherent right to highest and indefeasible title to the property of the land (flesh-body-dust) that one's spirit inhabits while on earth.

It has been opined and offered by some that the COLB (Certificate of Live Birth) and BC (Birth Certificate) is a grant DEED of property (land) rights to the fleshly body (dust) our eternal soul and spirit calls "home" (our temple). The NAME of this "landed estate" is called FIRST MIDDLE LAST (True Name + SURNAME). What apparantly happened is that our daddies (natural fathers) granted us a landed estate of land and property when we were born into this world. This DEED to the property is known as the COLB or BC. It was registered with the STATE of "birth" and held in ward until such time that the STATE determined either incompetence or a willigness to allow the STATE to control this estate as an abandoned claim or an intentional GRANT to the STATE for safekeeping and guardianship. After seven years of "slience" the living being is considered "Lost at Sea" and the "vessel" known as FIRST MIDDLE LAST becomes a ward of the STATE.

Our lack of acknowledgement and acceptance of this DEED keeps the estate in limbo; defective and ripe for liens and foreign claims. The STATE will "collect" and harness as much energy and sweat equity that the unwitting and incompetent "lost soul" will offer through adhesion contracts and express trust agreements which are conditioned into the soul's mind as normative practice in this day and age.

In order to break this chain of voluntary enslavement, we must EXECUTE the DEED by lawful acceptance and acknowledgement; forming the competent and lawful record around this event. We must accept the original grant from our natural fathers as grantees to the land (body) created by mommy and daddy. This means recording the acceptance and acknowledgement of the DEEDs (COLB and BC) at the county level (where the land now exists) and notify all relevent parties that the presumed "Lost at SEA" soul is in fact ALIVE and well and ready to rightfully accept the grant and claim the dominion and inheritance bestowed upon him or her by and through the Almighty Creator and Ultimate OWNER of ALL things - Yehovah Elohim.

It is the precise process of this action to be taken which still evades me somewhat. I am trying to figure out the proper and lawful method and mechanism to perform this acknowledgement and declaration in order to leave NO DOUBT as to the veracity, and Divine foundation, of this truth.

Again, I offer this as an opportunity of discussion and debate; relying on the experience, intelligence and the passion for the truth above all else of the members of this forum.

I am working on this too... see supporting post here.

I believe a treatment of certificates is in order here.

A Treatise on the Law of Ceritficates

It appears from cursory viewing:

Certificates are creatures born from statutes.
    Certificates express something as being done or completed.

Deeds are of the class contracts under seal. I'm not sure a certificate could be classed as a contract. I'd guess I'd need a treatise on the law of evidence.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 12-16-11 at 12:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post

For one to comprehend what is going on Within a DEED one must know Standing, Status, What is being Granted, and what can be received as Grantee. The capacity of a Grantee and the nature of the Trust Law and Estate wherein the Grant is conveyed, sold or transferred.

SEIGNIOR or SEIGNEUR. Among the feudists, this name signified lord of the fee. F. N. B. 23. The most extended signification of this word includes not only a lord or peer of parliament, but is applied to the owner or proprietor of a thing; hence, the owner of a hawk, and the master of a fishing vessel, is called a seigneur. 37 Edw. Ill. c. 19; Barr. on the Stat. 258.

SEIGNIORY, Eng. law. The rights of a lord as such, in lands. Swinb. 174.

SEISIN, estates. The possession of an estate of freebold. 8 N. H. Rep. 57; 3 Hamm. 220; 8 Litt. 134; 4 Mass. 408. Seisin was used in contradistinction to that precarious kind of possession by which tenants in villenage held their lands, which was considered to be the possession of their lords in, whom the freehold continued.

5. The actual seisin of an estate may be lost by the forcible entry of a stranger who thereby ousts or dispossesses the owner this act is called a disseisin. (q. v.)

VILLEINAGE. the tenure by which a villein held land and tenements from a lord.

Comment by MJ: Typically the Tenure was in Husbandry [farming], knights service, or ecclessia.

VILLEIN, Engl. law. A species of slave during the feudal times.'

2. The feudal villein of the lowest order was unprotected as to property, and subjected to the post ignoble services; but his circumstances were very different from the slave of the southern states, for no person was, in the eye of the law, a villein, except as to his master; in relation to all other persons he was a freeman. Litt. Ten. s. 189, 190; Hallam's View of the Middle Ages, vol. i. 122, 124; vol. ii. 199.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Anthony Joseph

I find your signature appropriate; not only as to your original intent for it, but for this discussion.

Your attached Commentary on Land doc is very helpful and informative for comprehending the mechanisms and meanings of the agreements we are surrounded and presented with.

Although these "DEEDs" to land are similar in their nature and intent, I wish to focus on the landed estate of property to one's body (= land, dust). Since each man or woman is the sole Heir to this closed grant and right of inheritance, it must have a way to claim it in that manner. For the majority of time, we have relinquished this inheritance out of ignorance and allowed it to be held in ward through our own unwitting consent and/or acquiesecence. As a result, our bodies have been subject to arrest, detainment and our energy and increase (sweat equity) has been claimed and harvested by the very same "wards".

There MUST be a way out. There MUST be a manner and method to declare immunity and absolute freedom from this wardship and take one's place and inheritance WITHOUT ANY Lordship or Ownership over us or our claimed lands. I believe that the conveyances, mechanisms and public offices in place are available to us to get to that end. In other words, "they" do not have absolute DOMINION over those creations which were intended for, or became the accepted and normative mechanisms in this day and age, our benefit as Heirs to the Kingdom on Earth.

If God has ordained these guardians, wards or perhaps "kings" on earth for the purpose of administering His Holy Will and Trust, then there MUST BE provisions and avenues for the sons and daughters to come forth with their rightful claims of Divine inheritance. These claims MUST BE recognized and relinquished ABSOULTELY from the guardians or said guardians NO LONGER OPERATE under His authority. There curse (oath) obligates them to either "rule" or "serve" depending upon the character and standing of the one who is before them. When we properly and lawfully come forth and declare our rightful place and Divine inheritance, their duty and homage is to the Almighty Creator and SERVE His sons and daughters who come forth in His Name.

I recognize that there are some created trusts and conveyances that were strictly created for use INSIDE the creations of men. This is out of necessity for there are many who are lost and in need of being "ruled". By our study and research we can recognize these "agreements" and avoid them totally.

I believe that the originally created "DEED" when we were born into this world can be redeemed by us in the proper manner so as to cancel and cease ANY AND ALL wardship or guardianship over the grant of our landed estate on earth.

The proper and lawful manner and method to accomplish this is what I am after. I am for the truth, no matter what that reveals.
    Last edited by Anthony Joseph; 12-17-11 at 04:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    For one to comprehend what is going on Within a DEED one must know Standing, Status, What is being Granted, and what can be received as Grantee. The capacity of a Grantee and the nature of the Trust Law and Estate wherein the Grant is conveyed, sold or transferred.

SEIGNIOR or SEIGNEUR. Among the feudists, this name signified lord of the fee. F. N. B. 23. The most extended signification of this word includes not only a lord or peer of parliament, but is applied to the owner or proprietor of a thing; hence, the owner of a hawk, and the master of a fishing vessel, is called a seigneur. 37 Edw. Ill. c. 19; Barr. on the Stat. 258.

SEIGNIORY, Eng. law. The rights of a lord as such, in lands. Swinb. 174.

SEISIN, estates. The possession of an estate of freebold. 8 N. H. Rep. 57; 3 Hamm. 220; 8 Litt. 134; 4 Mass. 408. Seisin was used in contradistinction to that precarious kind of possession by which tenants in villenage held their lands, which was considered to be the possession of their lords in, whom the freehold continued.

5. The actual seisin of an estate may be lost by the forcible entry of a stranger who thereby ousts or dispossesses the owner this act is called a disseisin. (q. v.)

VILLEINAGE. the tenure by which a villein held land and tenements from a lord.

Comment by MJ: Typically the Tenure was in Husbandry [farming], knights service, or ecclessia.

VILLEIN, Engl. law. A species of slave during the feudal times.'

2. The feudal villein of the lowest order was unprotected as to property, and subjected to the post ignoble services; but his circumstances were very different from the slave of the southern states, for no person was, in the eye of the law, a villein, except as to his master; in relation to all other persons he was a freeman. Litt. Ten. s. 189, 190; Hallam's View of the Middle Ages, vol. i. 122, 124; vol. ii. 199.
    Thank you for your offering MJ, especially the Commentary on Land PDF.
    I cannot find the footnotes which correspond to the blue numbers in the text though.
    What am I missing?
    Last edited by Treefarmer; 12-19-11 at 04:46 AM.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post
    Thank you for your offering MJ, especially the Commentary on Land PDF.
    I cannot find the footnotes which correspond to the blue numbers in the text though.
    What am I missing?
    Probably This - CLICK HERE
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 12-19-11 at 01:06 PM.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

BELOW CITES HAVE MY COMMENTS [BRACKETED IN CAPS] See Blackstone's:

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/subject_menus/blackstone.asp

See Book 2: Book the Second : The Rights of Things

Book 2, Chapter 20, page 311: http://avalon.law.yale.edu/18th_cent...ne_bk2ch20.asp
    "BUT by the mere words of the deed the feoffment is by no means perfected. There remains a very material ceremony to be performed, called livery of feifin; without which the feoffee has but a mere eftate at will e. This livery of feifin is no other than the pure feodal inveftiture, or delivery of corporal poffeffion of the land or tenement; which was held abfolutely neceffary to complete the donation. “ Nam feudum fine inveftitura nullo modo conftitui potuit f :” and an eftate was then only perfect, when, as Fleta expreffes it in our law, “fit juris et feifinae conjunctio g.[A CONJUNCTION OF THE RIGHT AND SEISIN]”

Page 314:
    "LIVERYof feifin, by the common law, is neceffary to be made upon every grant of an eftate of freehold in hereditaments corporeal, whether of inheritance or for life only. In hereditaments incorporeal it is impoffible to be made; for they are not the object of the fenfes: and in leafes for years, or other chattel interefts, it is not neceffary. In leafes for years indeed an actual entry is neceffary; to veft the eftate in the leffee: for the bare leafe gives him only a right to enter, which is called his intereft in the term, or intereffe termini; and, when he enters in purfuance of that right, he is then and not before in poffeffion of his term, and complete tenant for years p. This entry by the tenant himfelf ferves the purpofe of notoriety, as well as livery of feifin from the grantor could have done; which it would have been improper to have given in this cafe, becaufe that folemnity is appropriated to the conveyance of a freehold. And this is one reafon why freeholds cannot be made to commence in futuro, becaufe they cannot be made but by livery of feifin; which livery, being an actual manual tradition of the land, muft take effect in praefenti, or not at all q."

Page 315:
    "LIVERY of feifin is either in deed, or in law. Livery in deed is thus performed. The feoffor, leffor, or his attorney, together with the feoffee, leffee, or hid attorney, (for this may as effectually be done by deputy or attorney, as by the principals themfelves in perfon ) come to the land, or to the houfe; and there, in the prefence of witneffes, declare the contents of the feoffment or leafe, on which livery is to be made. And then the feoffor[STRAWMAN], if it be of land, doth deliver to the feoffee[MAN], all other perfons being out of the ground, a clod or turf [OR FINGERPRINT], or a twig or bough there growing, with words to this effect. “I deliver thefe to you in the name of feifin of all the lands and tenements contained in this deed.” But, if it be of a houfe, the feoffor muft take the ring, or latch of the door, the houfe being quite empty, and deliver it to the feoffee in the fame form; and then the feoffee muft enter alone, and fhut to the door, and then open it, and let in the others w. If the conveyance or feoffment be of divers lands, lying fcattered in one and the fame county, then in the feoffor's poffeffion, livery of feifin of any parcel, in the name of the reft, fufficeth for all x ; but, if they be in feveral counties, there muft be as many liveries as there are counties. For, if the title to thefe lands comes to be difputed, there muft be as many trials as there are counties, and the jury of one county are no judges of the notoriety of a fact in another. Befides, antiently this feifin was obliged to be delivered coram paribus de vicineto, before the peers or freeholders of the neighbourhood, who attefted fuch delivery in the body or on the back of the deed[2 WITNESSES SIGN BACK OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE OR COLB, NOTARIZED WITH NOTARY CERTIFICATE ATTACHED?]; according to the rule of the feodal law y, pares debent intereffe inveftiturae feudi, et non alii : for which this reafon is expreffly given; becaufe the peers or vafals of the lord, being bound by their oath of fealty, will take care that no fraud be committed to his prejudice, which ftrangers might be apt to connive at. And though, afterwards, the ocular atteftation of the pares was held unneceffary, and livery might be made before any credible witneffes, yet the trial, in cafe it was difputed, (like that of all other atteftations z) was ftill referved to the pares or jury of the county a. Alfo, if the lands be out on leafe, though all lie in the fame county, there muft be as many liveries as there are tenants : becaufe no livery can be made in this cafe, but by the confent of the particular tenant; and the confent of one will not bind the reft b. And in all thefe cafes it is prudent, and ufual, to endorfe the livery of feifin on the back of the deed, fpecifving the manner, place, and time of making it; together with the names of the witneffes c. And thus much for livery in deed."

Book 2, Chapter 13:
    http://avalon.law.yale.edu/18th_cent...ne_bk2ch13.asp

"Right of poffeffion, and I retain nothing but the mere right of property. And even this right of property will fail, or at leaft it will be without a remedy, unlefs I purfue it within the fpace of fixty years. So alfo if the father be tenant in tail, and alienes the eftate-tail to a ftranger in fee, the alienee thereby gains the right of poffeffion, and the fon hath only the mere right or right of property. And hence it will follow, that one man may have the poffeffion, another the right of poffeffion, and a third the right of poffeffion, and the iffue in tail the right of property : A may recover the poffeffion againft B ; and afterwards the iffue in tail may evict A, and unite in himfelf the poffeffion, the right of poffeffion, and alfo the right of property. In which union confifts,
    IV. A complete title to lands, tenements, and hereditaments. For it is an antient maxim of the law e, that no title is completely good, unlefs the right of poffeffion be joined with the right of property ; which right is then denominated a double right, jus duplicatum, or droit droit f. And when to this double right the actual poffeffion is alfo united, when there is, according to the expreffion of Fleta g, juris et feifinae conjunctio, then, and then only, is the title completely legal."

Book 3: PRIVATE WRONGS
    http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...=5948#post5948
    Book 3, Chapter 10:
    Page 176:

FOR, in every complete title o to lands, there are two things neceffary; the poffeffion or feifin, and the right or property therein e: or, as it is expreffed in Fleta, the juris et feifinae conjunctio f. Now, if the poffeffion be fevered from the property, if A has the jus proprietatis, and B by fome unlawful means has gained poffeffion of lands, this is an injury to A; for which the law gives a remedy, by putting him in poffeffion, but does it by different means according to the circumftances of the cafe. Thus, as B, who was himfelf the wrongdoer, and hath obtained the poffeffion by either fraud or force, hath only a bare or naked poffeffion, without any fhadow of right; A therefore, who hath both the right of property and the right of poffeffion, may put an end to his title at once, b the fummary method of entry. But, if B the wrongdoer dies feifed of the lands, then B's heir advances one ftep farther towards a good title: he hath not only a bare poffeffion, but alfo an apparent jus poffeffionis, or right of poffeffion. For the law perfumes, that the poffeffion, which is tranfmitted from the anceftor to the heir, is a rightful poffeffion, until the contrary be fhewn: and therefore the mere entry of A is not allowed to evict the heir of B; but A is driven to his action at law to remove the poffeffion of the heir, though his entry alone would have difpoffeffed the anceftor."

Book 2, Chapter 13:
    http://ebooks.adelaide.edu.au/b/blac.../book2.13.htmlhttp://ebooks.adelaide.edu.au/b/blac.../book2.13.html

"IV. A complete title to lands, tenements, and hereditaments. For it is an ancient maxim of the law,5 that no title is completely good, unless the right of possession be joined with the right of property; which right is then denominated a double right, jus duplicatum , or droit droit .6 And when to this double right the actual possession is also united, when there is, according to the expression of Fleta,7 juris et seisinae conjunctio [a conjunction of the right and seizin], then, and then only, is the title completely legal."

[MY COMMENT ON ABOVE: As to "The proper and lawful manner and method to accomplish this is what I am after.", my post here is to shed some light on the "a very material ceremony to be performed, called livery of feifin" that may be what we need to perform using the Certificate of Live Birth (COLB) document. Please focus on this very important task and contribute more research.

Doug