Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
For one to comprehend what is going on Within a DEED one must know Standing, Status, What is being Granted, and what can be received as Grantee. The capacity of a Grantee and the nature of the Trust Law and Estate wherein the Grant is conveyed, sold or transferred.

SEIGNIOR or SEIGNEUR. Among the feudists, this name signified lord of the fee. F. N. B. 23. The most extended signification of this word includes not only a lord or peer of parliament, but is applied to the owner or proprietor of a thing; hence, the owner of a hawk, and the master of a fishing vessel, is called a seigneur. 37 Edw. Ill. c. 19; Barr. on the Stat. 258.

SEIGNIORY, Eng. law. The rights of a lord as such, in lands. Swinb. 174.

SEISIN, estates. The possession of an estate of freebold. 8 N. H. Rep. 57; 3 Hamm. 220; 8 Litt. 134; 4 Mass. 408. Seisin was used in contradistinction to that precarious kind of possession by which tenants in villenage held their lands, which was considered to be the possession of their lords in, whom the freehold continued.

5. The actual seisin of an estate may be lost by the forcible entry of a stranger who thereby ousts or dispossesses the owner this act is called a disseisin. (q. v.)

VILLEINAGE. the tenure by which a villein held land and tenements from a lord.

Comment by MJ: Typically the Tenure was in Husbandry [farming], knights service, or ecclessia.

VILLEIN, Engl. law. A species of slave during the feudal times.'

2. The feudal villein of the lowest order was unprotected as to property, and subjected to the post ignoble services; but his circumstances were very different from the slave of the southern states, for no person was, in the eye of the law, a villein, except as to his master; in relation to all other persons he was a freeman. Litt. Ten. s. 189, 190; Hallam's View of the Middle Ages, vol. i. 122, 124; vol. ii. 199.

greetings michael joseph, david merrill and the rest of the wo/men on this forum. this is my first post hereon.

just to give a bit of background, i have read and enjoyed and have tried to internalize the teachings granted on this and many other forums/venues as well, my journey having started in july of 2012 upon choosing to review some 9-11 (september 11, 2001) videos on youtube that gave rise to many doubts and fears (!!) regarding what's really 'going on' in the world and how to best come out of her. please feel free to correct and comment on any and everything granted here by this man. the process, from my limited ability to 'see' and 'hear' is never-ending and i'm just beginning. many thanks if advance.

in the process, the other day i came across michael jospeh's 2011 pdf entitled "Commentary on Land", as i'm in the process of comprehending all that needs to be comprehended/overstood in order to have land here on idaho vested in this man and then assigned/conveyed/transferred to another party as fiduciary (trustee) for maintenance, upkeep, insurance, etcetera for said land and all corporeal and incorporeal appurtenances, etcetera all.

many thanks for sharing, michael joseph!

one question: were there originally only 13 pages to said pdf file? it seems that the description was cut off; that there was more that may not have been included in the pdf as posted on this forum.

any (further) assistance and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

peace, love and life to you all and yours...

andrew patrick