I imagine this thread will invoke many opinions and comments and that is what I am after. I seek truth above all else and so I offer this debate as perhaps one of the most important steps to be taken in order to secure one's inherent right to highest and indefeasible title to the property of the land (flesh-body-dust) that one's spirit inhabits while on earth.

It has been opined and offered by some that the COLB (Certificate of Live Birth) and BC (Birth Certificate) is a grant DEED of property (land) rights to the fleshly body (dust) our eternal soul and spirit calls "home" (our temple). The NAME of this "landed estate" is called FIRST MIDDLE LAST (True Name + SURNAME). What apparantly happened is that our daddies (natural fathers) granted us a landed estate of land and property when we were born into this world. This DEED to the property is known as the COLB or BC. It was registered with the STATE of "birth" and held in ward until such time that the STATE determined either incompetence or a willigness to allow the STATE to control this estate as an abandoned claim or an intentional GRANT to the STATE for safekeeping and guardianship. After seven years of "slience" the living being is considered "Lost at Sea" and the "vessel" known as FIRST MIDDLE LAST becomes a ward of the STATE.

Our lack of acknowledgement and acceptance of this DEED keeps the estate in limbo; defective and ripe for liens and foreign claims. The STATE will "collect" and harness as much energy and sweat equity that the unwitting and incompetent "lost soul" will offer through adhesion contracts and express trust agreements which are conditioned into the soul's mind as normative practice in this day and age.

In order to break this chain of voluntary enslavement, we must EXECUTE the DEED by lawful acceptance and acknowledgement; forming the competent and lawful record around this event. We must accept the original grant from our natural fathers as grantees to the land (body) created by mommy and daddy. This means recording the acceptance and acknowledgement of the DEEDs (COLB and BC) at the county level (where the land now exists) and notify all relevent parties that the presumed "Lost at SEA" soul is in fact ALIVE and well and ready to rightfully accept the grant and claim the dominion and inheritance bestowed upon him or her by and through the Almighty Creator and Ultimate OWNER of ALL things - Yehovah Elohim.

It is the precise process of this action to be taken which still evades me somewhat. I am trying to figure out the proper and lawful method and mechanism to perform this acknowledgement and declaration in order to leave NO DOUBT as to the veracity, and Divine foundation, of this truth.

Again, I offer this as an opportunity of discussion and debate; relying on the experience, intelligence and the passion for the truth above all else of the members of this forum.

All comments and opinions are encouraged and welcome.