Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
Unfortunately I wrote that prior to the "great computer crash of 2013". I lost many of my writings in that crash. I heard a man say that in order for one to love another there must be intimacy. I myself do not subscribe to such a philosophy. I can love my brethren in my work. Which is evidenced in your writing. Apparently you benefited from the work and as such I am edified and find justification of my purpose.

I will attempt to connect this thread to another more recent thread with the concept of the dead hand. When land aliens to a dead hand there can be no compelled service of a dead hand. Consider now the concept of Socage and Ward in regard to management of persons and various estates granted of the king to his lords.
first and foremost, many thanks for the quick response and for posting more on the topic inquired about.

second, many thanks for granting more discernment on said topic. beautiful.

regarding a warranty deed, i was granted upon consideration a copy from a deputy recorder (ada county idaho) of a warranty deed for property that i formerly 'owned' - in fee simple; who's my daddy/lord - seeing that the only signatory on said instrument was the alleged grantor. i, as grantee, had not signed that instrument.

so i did sign the recently-acquired certified copy, signed it, put together a acknowledgment and acceptance (perfection of the deed, as i comprehend it), along with secretary of state's acknowledgment of the notary which acknowledged my autograph/signature/mark.

to try to make a long story short, one of the deputy recorder's said she'd have to check with the recorder, who was out to lunch at the time. in the meantime, she asked if i wanted her to take a copy of said instruments to show the recorder when the got back. at first i refused to grant copies, then after some back and forth, i said ok and she commenced to make copies.

at that point, a grant and been made, but i as grantor (of the instruments) and the office of recorder as... grantee/trustee? no beneficiary was named, nor was there any indenture or declaration made, so i don't know. in the end, the instruments were never 'recorded' on the county.

[several 'cool' things happened on this one visit which served to give me discernment and i find myself trying to relate all of it. i'll cease that now and keep it short(er)]

in general, i now am going to correct what i trust are mistakes in both the warranty deed - i'll delete all references to 'fee' - and the acknowledgment to reflect 'absolute title'.

regarding the certificate of live birth, i'm still trying to wrap my head around the nature, substance and character of a 'certificate' issued by... i'm not sure.. a de jure or de facto or intruder/usurper 'office/officer/entity', such as a certificate of title of a vehicle (illinois verbiage, i believe) and others, including but not limited to the certificate of live birth (colb).

in taking in what the likes of christian walters (cw) has/had to offer on the topic of trust relations, it seems to my comprehension that certificates issued by entities, such as the colb, are certificates of legal title with the beneficial title vested in the county/state/entity. in the discussion i listened to where said discernment took place, the example was a title to a car, so that may explain the difference here. in any case, cw stressed that from his perspective, as soon as both (legal and equitable/beneficial) titles merged in the same trust posistion (grantor, beneficiary or trustee), that particular trust terminates... and then what? they leave you alone...

in gaining discernment from the likes of roark (seminars with eric jon phelps on pennsylvania), the end goal, for instance with one is sued for an alleged credit card debt, getting beat up in an inferior, at-law court, all the while reserving as many equitable liberties and rights as possible, then appealing de novo, getting into private chambers, enumerating all the trusts associated with said court case and having the 'judge' appoint the clerk of the court as trustee to hold all the funds from the securitizations related to the credit card application signature, pool and servicing agreements, etcetera.

redemption has got to be simpler than all that. i trust in my heart and in yahweh that it is. the discernment escapes my limited vision and hearing at this point however.

maybe claiming that colb 'to' the (birth) county attorney and assigning it on special deposit? or any county attorney for that matter, for setoff, settlement and closure of all debt accounts and revestment and return of all issues, profits, proceeds, etcetera generated/created therefrom (and held in the ESTATE NAME).

i'll stop now.

many thanks for the past and all future input!

love, peace and life to you all...