Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: COLB and BC as a DEED to One's Body = Land

back on topic..

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    There is your reply and another visit to my bedroom.
    see if this helps get back on topic:

http://highfrequency.forumchitchat.c...ficate-7696209

authentication seems to many a worthy path to follow. im seriously considering it too. anyone know a good reason not to that they can back up with straight talk?

thanks

Globalized authority ITS authentication seems to many a worthy path to follow. im seriously considering it too. anyone know a good reason not to that they can back up with straight talk? Christ a regional bank account,Lay fully acceptable a selfie authorization of my office and own banking system and those United Districts founded under GOD in this a Christian Nation given governed national protocol is debt debtor debtors .BANKING with CHOICE = CHASE OR CHRIST straight talk? or religions finer print is a bill/bull markets or trust fair exchange its reserves and holding rights demands i take live notes in a true living form and free me from this estate. Dragons smoke and mirrors puff was a leftist being he left his first estate for choice and creations have dates estates as a mirrored realm cant right hands look like left in a house of mirrors .george papermoons flattering choice a cash cow jumping over the moon .never take a slider get the paper jumping.

hi xparte

straight talk - clearly articulated, directly on point communication.

thanks anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post

authentication seems to many a worthy path to follow. im seriously considering it too. anyone know a good reason not to that they can back up with straight talk?

thanks

What follows is a painless, jail-free, non-confrontational, LAWFUL, process to reclaim the status of holder in due course to the Title to YOU.Well why not get a chipset or a badges like the concentration is the CAMP this creation is nowhere near being free if a application is begging Wow! If we get our Certificate of Title .Authenticate my entitlement gives who authority I never take a slider get the paper jumping, Court clerks may try to get you to settle for a certification instead of authentication, but remember we need "Properly authenticated copies!"

how and why is it possible that it would be treated as equal to the original?
    First who owns the paper the BC is a fixers price no prize its a bill its printed on bank paper note stock.imagery alone its development false and idolatrous mammon .Its still in my opinion a death certificate dressed up as a living event.Remedying me leaves them telling a you nothing . george itself himself he him you his are badges if separated whats my authorization or authority to my authenticity/if Mans value is hi entitlement its authority me the registered claimant noted if its Correcting your Status they have already deemed you. Trust the ink never getting identified or being authenticate
    Last edited by xparte; 03-03-16 at 10:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post

thanks

george, it would appear you seek validation to pursue this 'authentication'

So quit considering it, george........you have my approval to proceed with the many.......despite the sound and spot-on warnings not to expounded upon by xparte......which you clearly have dismissed

Quote Originally Posted by andrew patrick View Post
    here on boise, idaho, at the state archives location, they are exhibiting what purport to be letters patent (appointments to offices such as chief justice of the supreme court, etc. of the "Territory of Idaho") and other writings, including the attached, which, if i remember correctly, lincoln allegedly scribed as an attorney for some folks he knew regarding some property they claimed an interest in.

interesting to note some of the words/terms that michael joseph offered in his explanation of the various degrees and nature of 'fee' as regards real property, such as 'fee simple absolute', 'living stock of heirs', etcetera. i don't recall in what year this was purported to have been made.

peace, love and life to all...

p.s. can't find a way to attach a photo. may just not see it or may have to wait to be 'unfiltered' on this forum
    Hello andrew patrick.

I like your name: andrew - "a might man"; patrick - From the Latin name Patricius, which meant "nobleman".

I remember when I used to go a-searchin in the state archives. There came a day though when I dug too deep. The "archive master" said "boy dem papers are confidential". That was when I knew for sure - i was not entitled to see the business plan. Now consider for a moment what that means. If I was to enter into public office would I then be entitled to see "dem der papers?" I think not. Therefore that tells me that good ole North Cacalaki was a PROPRIETORSHIP - and guess what I found.

north carolina land patent.pdf

an den I thunk to meself dat purhapz just purhapz the good ole U.S. was also a private organization established with its own business plan.

Canada is clearly subject to English Law here in the States it is the same it is just not so clear. For while the subject were granted liberty [a revocable grant] the interests in the plantations were never abandoned. Ref "so called" peace treaty written by the "so called" loser telling the "so called" winner how the "so called" winner was going to repay the war debt.

For you bible thumpers I will restate. Tyre just moved to a new location - New York city.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-04-16 at 10:37 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Tyre just moved to a new location - New York city.

Trafficking in the souls of men...

So today I was talking to a man who performs the office of landscape contractor to the development community. He was a bit upset about his having to collect Sales and Use Taxes on behalf of the State. He had a moment so I took the minute or two to explain the trust relationship of which he is clearly the trustee.

He represents the interests of his company in such a manner to the State Revenue Department to the extent that he has filed for a State Sales and Use license to collect taxes. I will not enter into whether or not he is required to do such a deed but rather I enter upon the concept of he filing an APPLICATION FOR BENEFITS as Grantee/Trustee. He received the benefit of a Sales and Use number [benefits public trust of which he is a member] and for the benefit of the use of the trust account number, he gets the privilege to collect the taxes, file the reports and hold the taxes in trust on behalf of the State whereof he must give accurate accounting as Trustee.

He was a bit upset that he is not getting paid for all of this extra work. It is almost humorous isn't it? When one gets involved in central banking one has indeed stepped into a mountain of horse "manure". I told him that this must qualify for one of the seven levels of hell just above the yearly trip to the DMV whereupon one stands in line for at least an hour for the privilege to give the grumpy clerk protection money to keep the pesky "made men and their agents" at bay.

Once I made special visitation upon an emergency room wherein many were performing special services for the sick and the needy. Once I was asked to be a guarantor for any services performed and I was asked to grant the men and women who were occupying in such offices full indemnification for any such service they performed or thought needed to be performed on me or to me. I am not inclined to think of the temple in which I reside as an experimental guinea pig; therefore, I declined to accept liability for others to practice upon the temple. To the surprise of the men and women they were informed to perform their office absent any charges. Desiring now to give extra special treatment to the crazy man who seemingly knows the deal, they offered such service as MRI scans and other such exploratory procedures. Without desire for such treatment, I just said No. And that was that!

I wonder if the good ole admin folk even knew that I had the power to grant or accept all liability. I choose to let them do their job in full liability as it should be.

Shalom,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

hi ag maniac

Quote Originally Posted by ag maniac View Post
    george, it would appear you seek validation to pursue this 'authentication'

So quit considering it, george........you have my approval to proceed with the many.......despite the sound and spot-on warnings not to expounded upon by xparte......which you clearly have dismissed

ag manic, priorly, Ive noticed that your motive for communicating with me is of a questionable nature as it seem to be now and you also mis take my words and motive(s) here. therefore, whatever else you have to converse with towards me will be refused for cause from this point forward.

for others, if nothing else, there is no harm in authenticating these documents and I challenge anyone here to prove otherwise.

what one does with the authenticated instruments after that could be risky though. Im discovering several directions people have taken after authentications. most notable is redeeming it and another direction is returning it to the RCC.

george....let me spell it out for you

BC authentication = wild goose chase

Fix your status george.....otherwise you are a presumed us citizen

us citizen = slave
    Last edited by ag maniac; 03-07-16 at 01:51 PM.