Thread: Some Wyoming sovereign citizens have resorted to violence in the past.

Some Wyoming sovereign citizens have resorted to violence in the past.

I find this statement above ironic.

Isn’t the UNITED STATES CORP today in other countries on other peoples land forcing other people of other countries with a new constitution and politics strangers write for them until it reaches bloodshed? But it's acceptable!

I find it sad that from this government wants to dictate over there and we cannot solve problems here. Who wants that tpye of leadership?

Personally I don’t want war with these people of other countries, I don’t know them or the ideas they believe in.

They watch what happens here and they don’t want to be in that same position.

Why is it important for a small group of men and woman find it so affectionate to control others and ruin everything that we built from the ground up?

What is it with the tons of statues and codes where the courts don’t even follow?

I don't think Yahweh is going to have "mercy" on their souls, I don't see it happening.

I certainly understand in this country someone wants everyone falling on their faces and the best way to it is monetary but in the same breath trillions can disappear with the wink of the eye.

In this artical: Was Harvey Annis really tax protester when they tried to protect what was rightfully his property; there is no money.

And look at differences in those prision sentences seven-years for Afflerbach and four-years for Tayor, whats with that?

We have a big problem in this country and when I read peoples comments on different articles; their sick of it, and you can’t blame them?

What ever happen to 'quiet and peaceful enjoyment'?

Read more: http://trib.com/news/local/casper/ar...#ixzz1i1pvHJ7n

Found a verse that puts it in perspective Leviticus 25:44
    Last edited by Chex; 12-30-11 at 04:46 PM. Reason: Leviticus 25:44

It is a bit difficult to peaceably enjoy property when the "Law of Conquest" is enshrined as a power of government i.e. eminent domain.