Thread: UN-ICLEI Conspiracy: Activist Stacy Lynne Arrested

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    P.P.S. In Colorado it is difficult to get this acknowledgement any more; the Secretary says they get in too much trouble!

Sounds like they should be removed from office or alternatively one has to do it for them.

I, ......................., having inquired with ......, Secretary of State of the State of ..................., as to whether Purported Official:

JOHN SMITH, ...... {office}

has filed an oath of office with said Secretary of State of the State of ................ and have to date failed to receive an affirmative response from said Secretary of State. Being that said Secretary of State has evidenced unwillingness to perform his/her duties I do hereby represent the following facts on behalf of the Secretary of State of the State of .....:

* said Purported Official has failed to file an oath of office with the office of the Secretary of State of the State of ................

I do hereby represent the following facts:

The office that said Purported Official alleges to hold is vacant.
    Might be a good idea if one included in one's request an authorization to make a statement as to lack of record in the event the officer fails to reply in the affirmative. I made that up off the top so might be worth tweaking.
    Last edited by allodial; 04-22-12 at 02:06 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.