Thread: Refused for Cause

Refused for Cause

Is one of the first administrative remedies, and I love it.

I have used on documents that were "personally served" by a process server - for a "default hearing". This type of hearing they "request" you bring in all your financials so they (child extortion agency) can take them. The "penalty" can be jail as an outcome of the "default hearing".

Refused for cause. returned via regular mail within 3 days of delivery.

Funny thing about RFC. How does one provide evidence of something that doesn't exist ?

Quote Originally Posted by powder View Post
    Is one of the first administrative remedies, and I love it.

I have used on documents that were "personally served" by a process server - for a "default hearing". This type of hearing they "request" you bring in all your financials so they (child extortion agency) can take them. The "penalty" can be jail as an outcome of the "default hearing".

Refused for cause. returned via regular mail within 3 days of delivery.

Funny thing about RFC. How does one provide evidence of something that doesn't exist ?

One might establish an evidence repository in the "exclusive original cognizance" of the United States government.

The "EOC" is an excellent option. There is also writing a letter of refusal, having it witnessed and recorded in the public domain; county recorder, district court misc. case jacket (The initial process of a LoR), http://www.getnotice.info/ , public website, etc. Serve certified copies on the court/parties and send to Attorney General and other peer agents as desired. The more the merrier and difficult for them to ignore.
    Last edited by EZrhythm; 05-13-15 at 09:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EZrhythm View Post
    The "EOC" is an excellent option. There is also writing a letter of refusal, having it witnessed and recorded in the public domain; county recorder, district court misc. case jacket (The initial process of a LoR), National Republic Registry , public website, etc. Serve certified copies on the court/parties and send to Attorney General and other peer agents as desired. The more the merrier and difficult for them to ignore.
    I disagree about the excellence, being that I spent 70 days in jail for "Theft" and "Forgery". I think that there are much simpler and safer ways to exercise the right to value, and of course cancel value. I really doubt that short getting into trouble, people have the means to wrap their heads around money as government debt. This recently revived 2002 Article by The Informer shows an evolution of the Redemption Process that might be helpful to some of you. The main key being that you have to put this all on a timeline and look how we evolve - for example this article that I produced my first video around was written in 1984. The esoteric becomes exoteric and I am often surprised at how people can develop in their thinking, and others choose to stifle themselves. My thought on it is that the Holy Spirit will reveal only what a man is ready to interpret correctly. Therefore don't be surprised if what you learn today is still open for interpretation later.