Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RFC beginner

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

RFC beginner

Hello David,
    I have just 2 days ago been refered to this site for assistance by Suitor in Anywhere Township. State. After spending several hours reading, I am encouraged and wish for clarification to make this begining inguiry:

In addition to writing "Refused For Cause" in red across the presentment, I've added "Refuse to Contract" or "No Jurisdiction" and such that I feel apply. Do these extra comments help, hurt, or hinder? Also, is necessary or helpful to include reasons for the refusal in a seperate letter? Are there any examples dealing with something more threatening or serious than a traffic ticket? like the IRS?
    Last edited by David Merrill; 01-17-12 at 11:57 PM.

I think it a waste of breath to try teaching attorneys about law.

I believe from what you are saying in your post that you best focus on Record-Forming. Have an evidence repository in the federal courthouse. That way you can prove you R4C'd by certified copy. The best key to an effective R4C is to redeem lawful money by demand. That keeps you in the system enough to be heard, yet you are not in contract with the Fed for ownership rights. If you redeem lawful money you lay the burden by contract rather, on the US government; the signatures of the Secretary and the Treasurer on the face of the bills.

I just received a letter from the IRS saying that they changed my account and that I owe more money, and if agree please send money....how nice.

They are claiming that I did not file....that is a lie and I have the registered mail receipts to prove it and copies of the return. So, they have basically thrown out my original return and created one of their own, without my signature or consent. There is no authority that permits this. I have responded before with copies of the mail receipts and copies of the original return....proof that I had filed. They sent out another notice saying I owe more, I responded with an "objection and proof of claim letter" and gave them 30 days to respond which was a month ago ..... silence. So they have defaulted.

Their only response was to send another notice.... Can I use RFC now? They will not listen or answer any demands for proof of liability or claim and they never answered my questions, so I don't even have any proof from them that they are actually who they say they are.

Funny too, the Notice is dated OCT 22,2012, but I received it on the 14th!?

I am thinking I should file a copy of my "demand letter" along with a RFC letter and RFC across the notice with the county clerk and send copies. Any help is gratefully appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by gdude View Post
    I just received a letter from the IRS saying that they changed my account and that I owe more money, and if agree please send money....how nice.

They are claiming that I did not file....that is a lie and I have the registered mail receipts to prove it and copies of the return. So, they have basically thrown out my original return and created one of their own, without my signature or consent. There is no authority that permits this. I have responded before with copies of the mail receipts and copies of the original return....proof that I had filed. They sent out another notice saying I owe more, I responded with an "objection and proof of claim letter" and gave them 30 days to respond which was a month ago ..... silence. So they have defaulted.

Their only response was to send another notice.... Can I use RFC now? They will not listen or answer any demands for proof of liability or claim and they never answered my questions, so I don't even have any proof from them that they are actually who they say they are.

I am thinking I should file a copy of my "demand letter" along with a RFC letter and RFC across the notice with the county clerk and send copies. Any help is gratefully appreciated.

It sounds as though you have no evidence repository. Look at the example clerk instruction and understand that the LoR is fluff that gets dismissed out leaving you with a record of transactions (R4C's) in the "exclusive original cognizance" of the United States government.

Secondly though, if you R4C their new assessment timely that will likely keep the process where it is. They will send another presentment and you R4C timely and so on. This is a problem that the IRS agent is being paid to do what they do. So they will keep doing it sometimes. An evidence repository is very productive because such pestering is becoming irresponsible.

Look at it this way. If you redeem lawful money you are subtracting your paychecks from the national debt. Now listen to this BBC World News snippet. So now picture how Timothy Franz GEITHNER will be irresponsible fiduciary for discouraging people from reducing the national debt? That is discouraging investors in T-Bonds and that is a death nell.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Thanks for your response David.

The year that the IRS is taking this route is way before I started redeeming lawful money or knew about this site. They are relying on 3rd party hearsay that I was:

1.) Involved in a taxable activity
    2.) Earned taxable income

We all know that hearsay is not admissible in any court, but I have seen judges ignore the FRE ( federal rules of evidence)

This is notice ,like all IRS notices, is addressed to the FIRST M. LAST , not the First M. Last.

I do not have an evidence repository (yet) and was looking at some posts about it. I'm confused though, don't you have to have an ongoing suite to open one??

So what I gathered from your post is: timely RFC the notice (they will send another notice) and in the meantime set up an evidence repository...correct? Is there directions on site on how to set up an evidence repository?

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by gdude; 10-15-12 at 02:05 PM.

This is my letter that I sent in response to their earlier notice...

I cannot evaluate your claim, and I do not consent to it without proof of your delegated authority, evidence of the instrument, and law you claim attaches a liability to me. For me to properly respond you must provide the following preliminary information:
    1) Identify each and every person embraced by the pronoun “We” in your Notice. This includes each government agent who actually prepared, made, approved, or, in any manner prepared, signed or subscribed the Notice, or any document supporting the Notice, whether with his own name, an identification number, a pseudonym, or on behalf of another.
    For each person identified in response to paragraph 1) provide the following documents, or information properly certified:
    2) A business mailing address sufficient for service of process, phone number, employee identification number, civil service grade, and official title as of the Notice date.
    3) A constitutional oath of office.
    4) A civil commission as agent or officer of the government.
    5) An affidavit regarding consideration to secure the office.
    6) A personal surety bond.
    7) For those identified who have no personal bond, that of the nearest bonded supervisory officer.
    8) Identification of the entity or person who would be responsible for payment of any claims against the bonds.
    9) Documentation establishing delegated authority, including all intermediaries from the Secretary to the subject person.
    10) The Statute at Large that imposes a “form 1040” tax on me.
    11) The Statute at Large that permits you to file a “form 1040” or variant, in my name without my consent.
    12) The implementing regulation for the statute imposing a “form 1040 tax” on me. Cite the volume and page of the Federal Register where the regulation is published.
    13) State the subject, category, character, and class of the proposed “form 1040 tax”.
    14) State the current valid OMB number for the proposed substitute for return and indicate its current expiration date.
    15) Each document, instrument and law you claim attaches to me a duty to submit a “form 1040” to you.
    16) Each document, instrument and law you claim attaches to me a liability for the purported tax.
    17) Identify all witnesses with first hand, factual knowledge, who can testify to facts establishing where, when, and how I was made liable for the tax. If none are known, say so plainly.
    Failure to provide the requested information, verifying your authority and the validity of your Notice within 30 days from the date of this NOTICE, and before any further actions are taken against me, will be an admission that you and all parties referenced as “We” are recklessly and intentionally disregarding provisions of internal revenue law and its regulations. Please be aware that the Courts have found that a failure to verify lawful authority may expose you to loss of the civil immunity enjoyed by public officers acting within the law.

Of course they never responded to these valid questions! They defaulted.

Quote Originally Posted by gdude View Post

In my experience the IRS does this future dating of letters all the time.
    I have no idea why they do it, but the good thing is that it buys us time for a timely R4C, which should be done within 72 hours of receiving the presentment.
    With a date so far into the future, it's hard to argue that you responded too late.

As to the R4C itself, we (DH and I) had good success filing our first IRS R4C into a miscellaneous case jacket at the USDC in the area, via registered mail.
    This bought us lots of time to get the full LoR suit in admiralty going.

It is also my experience that the IRS does not answer any of our questions unless we file a copy of that question into a case file at the USDC.
    Whenever I do this, I get responses.
    Without the cognizance of the USDC, the IRS doesn't hear us.
    Last edited by Treefarmer; 10-15-12 at 09:10 PM.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post
    It is also my experience that the IRS does not answer any of our questions unless we file a copy of that question into a case file at the USDC.
    Whenever I do this, I get responses.
    Without the cognizance of the USDC, the IRS doesn't hear us.

That is a jewel! Thanks for being observant.

Thank you for sharing Gdude.

I think the administrative letter is in your file but easily ignored. I believe that the IRS agents need to pay attention to form and that is what comes up on the computer screen. For example when one letter like that gets into the file you may have found your next assessment or bill was from a different campus? Do you think they shipped your papers to the new campus? Do you think they even scanned your papers for the IRS agent at the new campus to view?

We are getting excited about the 843 Form. Our newest suitor added something this morning - I think it is from the Informer by the style of writing but am waiting for a proper citation:

IRS FORM 843 - Redeeming Lawful Money

Although IRS Form 843 cannot be used for claiming back income tax, it can be used for an abatement of the fee paid for the presumed use of private credit in the form of Federal Reserve Notes that is based on the amount of income denominated thereby, when said presumed use has been consistently rebutted by lawful money being demanded for all transactions per 12 USC 411, with a substantive record of same created as admissible evidence by all related financial institutions in their normal course of business documentation. This IRS Form 843 is a good tool to further expose the unspoken legal foundation of the ?income tax? ? that it is a legitimate usage fee for the use of the private credit and script of the Federal Reserve System.
    So the next rendition of the Libel of Review may read more like this:
    Attached Files Attached Files

Yes , you are correct. This latest notice did come from a different campus, I had sent my previous reply to Utah....which is where the previous notice originated. This latest notice came from Ohio.

Thanks for the doc , will look into it.