Thread: RFC beginner

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thank you for sharing Gdude.

I think the administrative letter is in your file but easily ignored. I believe that the IRS agents need to pay attention to form and that is what comes up on the computer screen. For example when one letter like that gets into the file you may have found your next assessment or bill was from a different campus? Do you think they shipped your papers to the new campus? Do you think they even scanned your papers for the IRS agent at the new campus to view?

We are getting excited about the 843 Form. Our newest suitor added something this morning - I think it is from the Informer by the style of writing but am waiting for a proper citation:

IRS FORM 843 - Redeeming Lawful Money

Although IRS Form 843 cannot be used for claiming back income tax, it can be used for an abatement of the fee paid for the presumed use of private credit in the form of Federal Reserve Notes that is based on the amount of income denominated thereby, when said presumed use has been consistently rebutted by lawful money being demanded for all transactions per 12 USC 411, with a substantive record of same created as admissible evidence by all related financial institutions in their normal course of business documentation. This IRS Form 843 is a good tool to further expose the unspoken legal foundation of the ?income tax? ? that it is a legitimate usage fee for the use of the private credit and script of the Federal Reserve System.
    So the next rendition of the Libel of Review may read more like this:
    Attached Files Attached Files

Yes , you are correct. This latest notice did come from a different campus, I had sent my previous reply to Utah....which is where the previous notice originated. This latest notice came from Ohio.

Thanks for the doc , will look into it.