Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I've solved the Lawful Money Riddle

Paper gold or paper silver whether gold or silver certificate IS NOT gold or silver coin.

If one does not have gold and silver coin in their grubby little hands, one does not have gold and silver coin.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Paper gold or paper silver whether gold or silver certificate IS NOT gold or silver coin.

If one does not have gold and silver coin in their grubby little hands, one does not have gold and silver coin.
    I presume that any paper gold like in your example can be claimed in real gold.

Here is some crosstalk about paper gold however I am speaking about SDR's Special Drawing Rights, the other paper gold.

Then on the other hand I was sitting in A Course in Miracles yesterday morning, the ยง501 Church in collusion and criminal syndicalism. [Classic God v. Mammon.] On page 46, Beyond Perception we read:

…Spirit knows God completely. That is its miraculous power. The fact that each one has this power completely is a condition entirely alien to the world’s thinking. The world believes that if anyone has everything, there is nothing left.

One fellow chimed in something, What comes to my mind is, in “there is nothing left”; the word that comes to my mind is completion.

The next paragraph goes into some broader detail:

God and His miracles are inseparable. How beautiful indeed are the Thoughts of God who live in His light. Your worth is beyond perception because it is beyond doubt.

We played a guessing game of what does the author (psychotomimetic delirium; Cold War National Security MK-ULTRA – LSD 25 – aka Renting the Veil) mean by “Thoughts of God”. I got it right first try – “Us!” I interjected: I think that the human mindset is blockaded from understanding what he is saying by the acceptance globally, that government debt is money.

What really was ringing in me so loudly that I almost expressed it was, Your worth is beyond perception because it is beyond doubt. That speaks plainly of my 100% confidence (competence) in my Bill of Exchange. Of course awakening on the morning of 9/11/01 anticipating that maybe I better be watching the news for signs of the 30-Day Judgment has never hindered my confidence at all.
    Your point though to paper certificates indicates that you expect a holiday soon? That sounds logical.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 01-31-12 at 12:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I presume that any paper gold like in your example can be claimed in real gold.

Here is some crosstalk about paper gold however I am speaking about SDR's Special Drawing Rights, the other paper gold.
    I would avoid paper gold as much as possible save one's public side asset management.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill
    Your point though to paper certificates indicates that you expect a holiday soon? That sounds logical.
    Bank holidays can occur anytime. Case in point: 9-11.
    Limit your exposure to banks and banking vehicles.
    Cordon them off in their own enclosure.