Hello New Friends!

My name is Patrick and I started my journey a few years ago. It all started when I was pulled over and cited for something I felt I had not done. I could have easily payed the fine and gone about my life but something inside me said I had been wronged! I decided to fight it and let me say it was not as easy as I had thought it was going to be. I thought since my heart was telling me I had done nothing wrong that the judge would see my good character and help me through this in-justice. I was wrong. I thought perhaps I had bitten off a little too much and thought about quitting. I was not use to this thought of defeat as I had never experienced it quite like this. I had a bench warrant out for my arrest for failing to appear even though I was standing right there! This I could not tolerate. I decided to pay the fine as I realized I had not taken the matter seriously enough and was not prepared. That infuriated me and only gave me more motivation to seek remedy. At the moment I still feel as though I have been running around in circles. My most recent endeavors have been using Dean Cliffords advice. This has been the most success I have been able to have, but I still feel like I'm doing things wrong. This only leads to arguing back and forth and around and around we go. Kind of like a waltz really - I just don't see anyone every paying to see it as it isn't all that elegant. All I want is to stop the harassment and for them to leave me be. I stumbled upon this most recently through google - DEED OF SECONDARY CONVEYANCE OF INCORPOREAL HEREDITAMENTS
AN AUTHENTICATED FOREIGN DOCUMENT
HAGUE CONVENTION, 5 OCTOBER 1961

Anyone know anything on this?

Am I even in the right ballpark?

Any and all help pointing me in the right direction on stopping harassment so I am able to handle this stuff honorably without fearing for my life would be greatly appreciated.

Patrick