Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
Hi Patrick; Welcome!

I want you to think over sinderesis.

Once you become aware there is something different about you then this website might help you find the compromise - that measurable place of neither. The Lesson Plan is three-fold:

1) Learn your identity.
2) Redeem lawful money.
3) Learn record-forming.

Thank you David!

So I have a grasp on 1 and 2, and continue to add to my understanding in order to evolve. The trouble is coming with 3 (go figure ) I am slowly understanding the procedure but am failing to understand exactly when it is applicable and on what. Is the LoR done after a suit is filed against u? Can it be done before? I currently have no suits against me, and have no debt obligations I am aware of at the moment. I guess my questions rise from what precautions I'm able to take from here in order to make sure I continue to live peacefully. Also - I am about to file a tax return for this past year. As of now I have not been demanding lawful money as I was unaware of this remedy. Am I still obligated to file/pay taxes on the money I endorsed to be FRN's or since I am now aware of the remedy before filing I am able to pursue a different route? The record-forming posts are very informative but for some reason I have only latched onto the "how" they are filed (even though I still have questions on some of the details). Although I'm ignorant in many ways, I'm not ignorant to the fact that I'm ignorant and I'm trying to fix something every day...THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU in advance

I just can't stop reading....my eyes are WIDE open!