Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lawful Money and the Bank

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    This call may be recorded for training purposes.
    Gotta way to do that on a cell phone, out in the field? Thank ya.

Quote Originally Posted by doug-again View Post
    Gotta way to do that on a cell phone, out in the field? Thank ya.
    I'm sure there is. Do you have a smartphone and Android Market?

If they are holding funds beloning to you, notify them in writing of your intent to file a UCC Financing Statement showing that your person as bailor and them as bailee--and that the FS is to be effective as long as the dispute or until your money has been returned to an account. I concur that: as the Taxman may have a fiduciary duty to collect the tax bank staff have a fiduciary duty to bank stockholders to quit turning business away.

Anymore, I'm into filing criminal complaints under 18 USC 241. To stop the sh--shenanigans.

A cop amidst a group of about 7 cuffed me one nights for a few minutes for not having a social security number or a last name. AFTER the State had already been notified and had agreed me to be free from culpability to any U.S. person or legal entity. By cuffing me they all potentially committed a host of crimes and conspired to violate numerous treaties. Once I advised the duty boss as to My rights as a sovereign, they all disappeared. But wait--cuffing me was a crime regardless of whatever. There was no reason for the stop whatsoever--I was on foot near a busy 24/7 restaurant. But yet 8 or so cops single me out? Knowing full well that I already do not have an SSN. They were hell-bent on getting me to confess to having an SSN and being a U.S citizen knowing me to be otherwise. As for laws they transgressed or violated:

* Hague Regulation 45 (can't force people to swear allegiance--forcing confession to being a citizen of a State is akin to a forced allegiance);
    * Can't handcuff me for not having an SSN --its kidnapping/manstealing.
    * Reducing men or filii dei to chattel is against the law.
    * Peonage is against the law.
    * They violated numerous treaties
    * Rebellion/sedition
    * Opposing/resisting the laws of the United States (war crime potentially)
    * Racketeering
    * Stopping someone threatening deadly force to obtain information about financial accounts is a crime

They also ALL exposed themselves to civil liability as well as criminal. The moment they cuffed me they all violated 18 USC 241 as a group. Though My rights do not come from the US Constitution they are guaranteed implicitly.
    Last edited by allodial; 08-01-11 at 02:35 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

i've read more about the UCC, than i have of the actual code itself. i lack the continuity of experience to apply any of it to my life. i know better than to ask you, 'loid, or anyone, to hold my hand in the use thereof. But that stuff is still so way over my head, that i require no less than a tutor at this point, to move in that direction. Experiential learning in a DIY format or lesson plan, is practical for a single guy without kids, but i have too much to lose now.
    Rent needs to be paid today, and they got the bread i worked so hard for. My receipt thereof MAY hinge on my decision to either move forward on their terms or close the account and try again elsewhere. While i have paid PLENTY tuition in traffic courts, those were the days when i had excess to spend on learning, being courageous and trying to take a stand, or whatever.

The matter needs to be resolved today. i beg any readers to refrain from judging me as having waited to the last minute to seek counsel or prepare at all for this. i am always preparing, and am just not competent yet, to deal with matters like this. This thing happened suddenly, and within 24 hours i logged in to share what's happening.

Nara, ya, the droid/ smartphone is the obvious, high dollar answer. Thanks.
    Last edited by doug-again; 08-01-11 at 07:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by doug-again View Post
    Nara, ya, the droid/ smartphone is the obvious, high dollar answer. Thanks.
    Droid does .

There are other ways. I believe they have electronic recorders disguised as USB sticks and pens. Can record quite a bit in terms of time.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Droid does .

There are other ways. I believe they have electronic recorders disguised as USB sticks and pens. Can record quite a bit in terms of time.
    Many digital cams have video/audio capture mode.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    If they are holding funds beloning to you, notify them in writing of your intent to file a UCC Financing Statement showing that your person as bailor and them as bailee--and that the FS is to be effective as long as the dispute or until your money has been returned to an account. I concur that: as the Taxman may have a fiduciary duty to collect the tax bank staff have a fiduciary duty to bank stockholders to quit turning business away.

Anymore, I'm into filing criminal complaints under 18 USC 241. To stop the sh--shenanigans.

A cop amidst a group of about 7 cuffed me one nights for a few minutes for not having a social security number or a last name. AFTER the State had already been notified and had agreed me to be free from culpability to any U.S. person or legal entity. By cuffing me they all potentially committed a host of crimes and conspired to violate numerous treaties. Once I advised the duty boss as to My rights as a sovereign, they all disappeared. But wait--cuffing me was a crime regardless of whatever. There was no reason for the stop whatsoever--I was on foot near a busy 24/7 restaurant. But yet 8 or so cops single me out? Knowing full well that I already do not have an SSN. They were hell-bent on getting me to confess to having an SSN and being a U.S citizen knowing me to be otherwise. As for laws they transgressed or violated:

* Hague Regulation 45 (can't force people to swear allegiance--forcing confession to being a citizen of a State is akin to a forced allegiance);
    * Can't handcuff me for not having an SSN --its kidnapping/manstealing.
    * Reducing men or filii dei to chattel is against the law.
    * Peonage is against the law.
    * They violated numerous treaties
    * Rebellion/sedition
    * Opposing/resisting the laws of the United States (war crime potentially)
    * Racketeering
    * Stopping someone threatening deadly force to obtain information about financial accounts is a crime

They also ALL exposed themselves to civil liability as well as criminal. The moment they cuffed me they all violated 18 USC 241 as a group. Though My rights do not come from the US Constitution they are guaranteed implicitly.
    Allodial - I like your style and your unique angles on issues and dealings with the "PTB".

I have a question for you regarding your use of criminal complaints under 18 USC 241:

Are you a "person" in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District of the United States?

It seems to me that one would also have to openly accept the validly formed and recorded oath of offices sworn by men and women - "so help me God" - in order to NOT have his/her unalienable rights violated by such an oath taker. The "USC" is private code which invokes NO appeal to a higher power as a punishing authority. It is agreement and law by contract if one fits the character of a "person" in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District of the United States.

Just my thoughts on the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    Are you a "person" in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District of the United States?
    The 'court' session they held was to force me into 'defendant' in a trial they were holding on the roadside. In the role of a 'victim' or 'plaintiff' --those are persons. However, I am unaware of generally a 'person' in such venues. Perhaps being as an 'itinerant' with guaranteed right of transit--as in *that* kind of 'person'?

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    The 'court' session they held was to force me into 'defendant' in a trial they were holding on the roadside. In the role of a 'victim' or 'plaintiff' --those are persons. However, I am unaware of generally a 'person' in such venues. Perhaps being as an 'itinerant' with guaranteed right of transit--as in *that* kind of 'person'?
    We are living men and women, as peaceful inhabitants on the land, with an inherent God-given right of movement along the common right of ways in the manner and conveyance of our choice.

Does 18 USC 241 address and guarantee that protection against violation alone for men and women or does it require also the acceptance of a valid and sworn oath before the ever-living God of an officer who prayed for assistance to NOT violate those fundamental and natural rights of living beings/souls?

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    We are living men and women, as peaceful inhabitants on the land, with an inherent God-given right of movement along the common right of ways in the manner and conveyance of our choice.

Does 18 USC 241 address and guarantee that protection against violation alone for men and women or does it require also the acceptance of a valid and sworn oath before the ever-living God of an officer who prayed for assistance to NOT violate those fundamental and natural rights of living beings/souls?
    DEFENDANT is just another word for Trustee. PLAINTIFF is just another word for Beneficiary.

For example lets explore - UNDERTAKING

1. You apply for the benefit of a DL - in Legal Name, no less
    2. You Pay for the Privilege to Undertake for the State
    3. State as Grantor
    4. You Undertake, as Trustee in Possession with Legal Title, but the State has Remainderman interests to revoke the Grant

UNDERTAKING, contracts. An engagement by one of the parties to a contract to the other, and not the mutual engagement of the parties to each other; a promise. 5 East, R. 17; 2 Leon. 224, 5; 4 B, & A. 595.

UNDERTOOK. Assumed; promised.

2. This is a technical word which ought to be inserted in every declaration of assumpsit, charging that the defendant undertook to perform the promise which is the foundation of the suit; and this though the promise be founded on a legal liability, or would be implied in evidence. Bac. Ab Assumpsit, F; 1 Chit. Pl. 88, note p.

Therefore the Settlors Undertook for the king of Britain.

As they paid the king of Britain for the headrights to Undertake in the new Settlements. A settlement begs a Settlor, yes? See the Grant by the king to the Proprietors/Settlors.

-----------------------------------------------------

In commerce whoever claims the DL is Liable. As such, surrender the DL so that the OFFICER may TAKE in POSSESSION and thereby become Trustee. See the double-talk, "May I see YOUR ID?" The OWNER is IN SEIZIN and IN POSSESSION, as Trustee with the LEGAL TITLE and therefore the duty as fiduciary. See RESULTING TRUST

shalom,
    mj
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 08-01-11 at 08:52 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!