Hi Everyone,
I have started this thread for experiences of getting your bank account set up to do all transactions in lawful money. With that said here is mine.

So on March 4th I go to my bank to get a copy of my agreement. From the get go I am told, "no we don't give copies of that". WOW, really? The woman begins asking me, why do you want this? I reply I have been redeeming lawful money and I want to make sure all of my transactions are handled in Lawful Money. After a long and dragged out confrontation on why she wont give me the agreement, I finally managed to get a blank agreement and a copy of the Client Manual for consumer accounts. (just wanted to note, after saying lawful money several times she admitted she does not know what it was or what the difference was and she would ask her super to talk to me) so I was to meet with the next person in the chain to discuss my concerns. After another 30 min of waiting I left and figured I should read the manual so I can be a little more sure of what I am saying next time.

After reading the manual 2 things I would like to point out. 1. It says on page 8 "You can always request a copy of our current Agreement at any branch. (well Son of a .....) I blew alomost 45 min argue over this and all I had to do was read the book (lesson learned). 2. All withdraws done by check must be written out in U.S. Dollars. Hmmm...now this one made me think. However, I think that is in there so people aren't writing checks in Euros or something like that. Can credit be given in U.S. Dollars? FRN's aren't they are just in dollars.

Next visit will be this week to get my account signing line changed to Demand is made for Lawful Money for all transactions as per 12 USC 411. I will update then.
Be Well
Mark Christopher