Thread: Lawful Money and the Bank

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Rock. I was blowing smoke last night. I agree with your replies. Lawful money when demanded has no bond. Unfortunately, the currency is loosing steam. The price of everything is increasing while wages are not.

Continue to enjoy your banking relationship. You are rather a patron, not a customer. You are serving American in these troubled time by reducing the national debt.

She wanted me to come and close the account...
    Is not it all right there?

Look at the post above yours!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher David View Post
    Thanks Rock. I was blowing smoke last night. I agree with your replies. Lawful money when demanded has no bond. Unfortunately, the currency is loosing steam. The price of everything is increasing while wages are not.

I have been managing release systems on the confidence and security building measures of the highly compressed information infrastructures most people think of as "money". To put that bluntly the US Dollar is not by definition the Federal Reserve note. The bond is there, in the signatures but like I showed everybody yesterday PayPal will not put any confidence in the $23.80 on account until I put confidence in the Fed.

There is the evidence before you. Judge for yourself. You do not have to accept my interpretation but if you judge, please listen to the conversations. That is why I recorded them and am sharing them. What you think is helping to create the universe in my rendition of superstring theory I call advanced-resonance inductive plasma physics - where terrorist attacks in Afghanistan and Beijing in one day, hold equal weight with Congress voting today, on a Sunday.

America is in the painful process of delivering Iran to China.

So there it is.

Buy some eggs and enjoy the coffee. Compliment them all and let them know how much you like them and that particular bank. Explain about these two recent foreclosures.

Integra Bank NA.
    BankMeridian.

Let them know that even though you will be using them only as a repository for safely storing your funds, that you are suggesting they do so interest-free. You are not getting anything from them for nothing. You are done contributing to a national debt and if they think about that, well, just let it sink in on its own...

Tell them you never really wanted any legal advice, and thinking about it, you never got any. The lady only relayed hearsay to you from what I hear (punny). Politely let them know that it is now time you advised the attorneys not to shut down your business with them. [Point being that you like them and you will not put them asunder by doing it yourself. Do not sign anything but your non-endorsement and tender your business. Keep a recorder, or bring a witness might be wise but if that does not feel right...]

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 07-31-11 at 09:36 AM.

Thanks for the responses guys

To save space, i didn't wanna quote that whole paypal thing David. Suffice it to say that i am having a difficult time interpreting your interpretation, and discerning whatever idea you're trying to get across to me, exactly. i think i read over the other thread that you posted that on, and the whole thing just goes right over my head man. No offense - just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Buy some eggs and enjoy the coffee. Compliment them all and let them know how much you like them and that particular bank.
    You have a way with language that's so, ah, fresh sometimes; yet not without a little salt.
    Let them know that even though you will be using them only as a repository for safely storing your funds, that you are suggesting they do so interest-free.
    Slow down speed reader. You missed the parenthetical. No suggestions to be made now on those lines, the interest free account is set up already.
    Tell them you never really wanted any legal advice, and thinking about it, you never got any. The lady only relayed hearsay to you from what I hear (punny). Politely let them know that it is now time you advised the attorneys not to shut down your business with them. [Point being that you like them and you will not put them asunder by doing it yourself. Do not sign anything but your non-endorsement and tender your business. Keep a recorder, or bring a witness might be wise but if that does not feel right...]

David Merrill.
    Point taken on the hearsay. i threw that word around a few times. It's nice to be on the same page with you. To save time, lemme just type out a part of the agreement i signed,
    ACCOUNT TERMINATION. You and we agree that either of us may close your account and terminate this agreement at any time with or without cause.
    If you want me to scan it to prove this, say so. Really though, you're right. All i think i can do is sweet talk them. After all, another "MISCELLANEOUS PROVISION" says,
    You agree to be liable to us, to the extent permitted by law, for any loss, costs, or expenses from your account without prior notice to you or to bill you separately. This obligation includes disputes between you and us involving your account.... It also includes situations where any action taken on your account by you .... causes us to seek advice of an attorney, whether or not we actually become involved in a dispute.
    So with this i segue to alloidial's 18 USC 241.
    They're holding several hundred deposited dollars (that i worked long and hard for) which could quickly, without notice, be gobbled up by their attorner - should they interpret this matter as a dispute related to "my account." (i hope not to be lectured on how the account is not mine. Please, whoever's rarrin' to digress on this, spare me. i know, ok?)

There IS great wisdom in questioning. Coupled with mj's idea about recording it all; what a way to make the record! Really awesome rhetorical questions you posed there 'loid; o man i'm so glad yer still around.

For now, to those here, i ask:
    Do i have a right to cash a check at their bank? Do i have a right to an equitable interest in an account at the same? Could i prove to a jury that i was intimidated by the bank manager? i venture the defensible answer to all 3 is no. Is there palpable damage here, in being told to redo the forms or close the account? Yes, time lost working, but that's small claims stuff.

If a bank refuses to redeem lawful money, is there a penalty?
    Is not the shall in "they shall be redeemed..." the commercial nexus?
    If so, what or where is the penalty, and who doles it out?

Thanks for your time folks,
    regards,
    d.