Thread: Lawful Money and the Bank

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by doug-again View Post
    'loid, you're the first person (ha ha) that i've ever read, whom so artfully avoided getting stuffed into the 'person box.' i'm guessing some later reply will dote on the definition of personage, or the word of art 'person' itself, to further attempt to force you and your paradigm, into the person box. Repent. Recant your heresy. **chuckles**
    Key point is there are so many articles and theories floating around to the point that one could be blown around by every wind or about paralyzed to the point of doing nothing. A "Person" can refer to a "role". The role might be artificial but you playing the role are not necessarily artificial. The point is if you are going on about not being a person but not realizing that the role called "plaintiff" is a person (a role/relation associated with a political entity called a 'court') you might be missing something important. Criminal complaints are filed by..'informants' or 'plaintiffs'--those are 'persons'/'roles', no?

As for the UCC its as simple as: if the bank is holding $5,000 of yours over some silly matter and the bank shuts down tomorrow. If you do not file a UCC FS or some public notice as to a claim on $5K, you will probably be out of that $5K. The UCC FS in that situation would be to say "Hey you are holding something of value of mine and until you get it back to me I'm going to notoriously stake my claim so that if you fold up I can collect my $5K." The bank will not likely want a UCC FS filed. The point is to encourage return of your funds. If you borrow their stuff, they are likely going to file a UCC Financing Statement evidencing such. You can do the same. K? Thx.

P.S. There are those who got the tongue-and-cheek phraseology for what it is.

Querant: Are you a fisherman?
    Queried: No but I work as a fisherman on Thursdays.
    If you are a sovereign then why do you have a driver license? If you are a sovereign then why do you have trappings of a serf? Elizabeth II of the House & Family of Winsdor when she worked as an ambulance driver was not being a sovereign at the time with respect to that role and at that time she was held to have a 'last name'. If you are working as a construction worker, with respect to that role are you a sovereign in that capacity? With respect to a customer at a bank, are you a sovereign in that capacity? Point: the skill of finely and rightly discerning and making the right distinctions at the right time with respect to the capacity in you might acting at any given time might be of great importance.

New South Wales Consolidated Acts
    CRIMES ACT 1900 - SECT 11
    Provisions of 36 Geo III, c 7, and 57 Geo III, c 6, repealed except as to offences against the person of the Sovereign
    11 Provisions of 36 Geo III, c 7, and 57 Geo III, c 6, repealed except as to offences against the person of the Sovereign

The provisions of the Act of the Parliament of Great Britain, thirty-sixth George the Third chapter seven, made perpetual by the Act of the Parliament of Great Britain and Ireland fifty-seventh George the Third chapter six, and all the provisions of the last mentioned Act in relation thereto, save such of the same respectively as relate to the compassing, imagining, inventing, devising, or intending death or destruction, or any bodily harm tending to death or destruction, maim, or wounding, imprisonment, or restraint of the person of the heirs and successors of His said Majesty King George the Third, and the expressing, uttering, or declaring of such compassings, imaginations, inventions, devices, or intentions, or any of them, shall be and the same are hereby repealed.
    Michael Anthony has brought a good point. Since in say the laws of New South Wales, there were regarded as being: (i) offenses against the person of the Sovereign (Treason, sedition, etc.) and also (ii) offenses against the person. "manslaughter" is regarded to be an offense against 'the person' (murder, rape, kidnapping are too). The protections afforded a sovereign are perhaps per the likes of: treason, sedition, rebellion. Those have been covered.

Possibly related: Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of Crimes against Internationally Protected Persons, including Diplomatic Agents.
    Last edited by allodial; 08-02-11 at 07:56 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.