Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lawful Money and the Bank

congrats Mark Christoper. Frederick Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Christopher View Post
    David,
    Great point, however I must interject that it was not a fearless act for me. I was quite nervous and only after several trips and meeting with the same person did the fear lessen...

Be well
    Mark Christoper
    Fearless was the wrong word. You overcame your fear though, and learned that what you fear dissolves if you proceed in faith. I once said in the company of the Inner Master of the Eckankar, Overcoming our fears is the noblest cause. He gave me a look.

Courage Is Being Scared To Death But Saddling Up Anyway – John Wayne.

Nobody can convince me that David was not Scared when he took 5 stones and faced a Giant, nor Daniel when facing the Lions.

We each face our own fears and come out of them better for it, there is nothing gained where nothing is ventured.

Hi Martin nice to see you posting on the boards. You have so much to offer.

Speaking of facing your fears. you should really try walking on a bed of red hot coals for about 50ft. Fear becomes palpable, like a wall at the entry into the fire pit. But once you take the first step there is a tremendous release. Some would say bliss. Its just fear and it can't hurt you. FB
    Last edited by Frederick Burrell; 03-29-11 at 02:51 AM.

I am new to this group, but not to David's material. Does anyone already have a copy of 31 USC 452 that is mentioned in US v. WARE? Both GPO and Cornell do not include chapter 4 at all! I want to have it for my trip to the bank!

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    I am new to this group, but not to David's material. Does anyone already have a copy of 31 USC 452 that is mentioned in US v. WARE? Both GPO and Cornell do not include chapter 4 at all! I want to have it for my trip to the bank!

Nice Catch!!

Please quote that from Ware will you? I want some context. If it looks important I will go grab it from the federal repository or the old courthouse law library, now at the public library downtown.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Christopher View Post
    David, ...
    I must admit that it is a constant battle for me (fighting the fear) I was actually on my way to the USDC on friday to get my Certificate of search.
    Mark Christoper
    I got my CoS by mail. That was easier and cheaper than driving 150 miles round trip to the USDC 'near' me.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Nice Catch!!

Please quote that from Ware will you? I want some context. If it looks important I will go grab it from the federal repository or the old courthouse law library, now at the public library downtown.
    OK... here is the excerpt:

It is also to be noted that Congress Has already come to grips with the question whether United States notes are legal tender in 31 U.S.C. s 452, which provides:

United States notes shall be lawful money, and a legal tender in payment of all debts, public and private, within the United States, except for duties on imports and interest on the public debt.

Thanks David!

Dioug

Sample Letter to bank demanding lawful money.

This is a first draft I made today and am planning to use soon on a test account.

I am "packaging" it in "Trust" in the Header... for use later if I need to ask for it back, and to invoke Equity.

Any constructive comments are appreciated...

Doug

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    Sample Letter to bank demanding lawful money.

This is a first draft I made today and am planning to use soon on a test account.

I am "packaging" it in "Trust" in the Header... for use later if I need to ask for it back, and to invoke Equity.

Any constructive comments are appreciated...

Doug
    Whether or not the bank will allow it's signature card to be amended thus would be interesting to find out.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus