Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
Treefarmer:

If trying the Lakhovsky coil doesn't help after a week or two, you might consider trying a drop of your own urine under your tongue 3 times a day for a week (but not if you have a UTI). The drop of urine under the tongue is probably more effective than any 'AMA vaccine' in that it trains your upper-body immune system by providing antigens to defeat irritants. It is highly effective. Better for those who dont smoke.

Also, keep in mind that a clay bath (i.e. full body wet clay application where clay is allowed to dry) or "large area clay facial" can pull toxins out of areas that internally ingested clay might not be able to.
LOL; it always seems to get back to the old golden fountain, when the topic of vaccine damage comes up.
You are not the first one who's recommended this to me (my mother has even suggested it).
I've been hesitant to try this for several years now.

Have you tried urotherapy yourself allodial?
If so, what has it accomplished for you?

The clay facial sounds like a nice idea to me and I may just try it out tonight.
I also have some spare Cat5 cables, so why not augment my clay facial with a cable wrap?

To try the urotherapy I would have to collect more evidence of beneficial results before giving it a try.
My urine should be nice and clean though, as I don't smoke, don't do any drugs or supplements, eat no processed foods, drink no sodas, tea or coffee, and abstain from GMOs, factory farmed veggies, meat and dairy, and all biblicaly unclean foods. I also have no UTIs or other dis-ease conditions, besides the aforementioned vaccine damage.

Perhaps a poll is in order. It would be interesting to find out how many people here have used it to their perceived advantage.