I have been wearing the "coil" for over two weeks now.

I bought 25' of solid "10-2" romex from the hardware store. Romex is a bundle of electrical insulated wire (2 or 3 + ground) usually in an orange casing holding them together. I separated the wire and cut a piece for my waist, overlaping about 7-8 inches. I used about 6 inches of the orange casing to secure the wire in the front. I wear it under the waist of my pants and my belt usually holds it in place well. I have recently clipped a bit off each end as I noticed the once shiny ends were dark. I sealed the ends with clear nail polish.

The only real significant thing I noticed was a return to a strong, complete and steady emptying of my bladder without the slightest interruption. I never really noticed any issue before; not significant enough to cause concern. But, it seems like this is having a positive effect on the prostate. I also like it for deflecting harmful EMFs while using electronics.

My wife has neck and back issues and she noticed a difference waking up with significantly less pain. She uses a waist and the neck coil.

I have since made two small ankle coils and wear them under the folded-over top of my socks.

I want to experiment with plants in the garden having multiple plants of the same variety, treating them the same and having only one with the coil around it. That might be interesting.

I have also purchased a zapper which I have used twice so far. I have sinus issues which I believe is turning into inner ear issues. I will test this device out and see what results I get.