Thread: Lakhovsky Coil

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I 'seem' to recall [back in B&W TV days] Krishnamurti was on some 'interview' show [David Suskind?] with a holy man from India. Km described the fasting of such holy men, as to limit their intake so much, they had the ability to 'recycle' their own urine.

The host was incredulous. Km spoke to the other robed man and handed him a glass.

Glass went under the robe, came out with something clear in it and the holy man drank the contents.

Obviously the man didn't eat hamburgers at the local greasy spoon, not would I be willing to bet - did he drink 'Animal beer'.

Those were the days, my friend......B-)

George Alexander

Seems that better results come with clipping the already exposed end of the wire so that only shiny, fresh metal shows on BOTH ends and then coating the ends with clear nail polish. Seems that once corrosion or dullness sets in on either end it interferes with the resonance.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.