Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
It seemed that Georges Lakhovsky held the view that the body's cells vibrated on a healthy vibe while diseased cells vibrated on an unhealthy vibe. The coil somehow enhanced the healthy vibration while filtering out external vibrations and while removing support from the unhealthy vibration. When I first came across the GL works, I was reminded of an experiment I had heard undertaken involving copper plate placed on a roof and run to a metal plate above plants in a dark basement with another plate in the soil under the plants and connected to a ground wire. Allegedly, the plants grew even in absence of direct sunlight. From what I've gathered there could be some kind of resonance set up between the copper in the body and the copper in the coil.

David Merrill, could the coils instead 'condition' EMR or do a kind of smoothing and filtering rather than attenuation?

The bug detector has a very wide band-pass filter so per my experiment, yes. All I was looking for was attenuation. I however made a design flaw by putting the wire on the center of the belt as you see. I need to move it to the top of my belt where my belt clip rides for my cell phone. The wire keeps my belt clip from closing all the way and causes a lever when I push my phone in that oddly enough dissassembles my belt clip! Additionally buckling and unbuckling the belt is a chore so this might not go so well as experiments go. Right now I am not wearing the coil as I have not gotten into modifying the belt/coil.