Thread: Lakhovsky Coil

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lakhovsky Coil

I figured it was a pretty silly idea. But knowing what I knew, I actually tried it anyway. Someone had mentioned that someone had used telephone wire (2 twisted pair) so I simply took some Cat 5 cable (4 twisted pair) and wrapped it around my waist. Despite what floats around the net, I'd say that one should use insulated wire and it shouldn't touch the skin and of course the ends should not touch to make a closed loop. IMHO if it touches the skin, you ruin the resonance and ground the antenna resonance effect. What you want is a loop of antenna that acts like an antenna suspended in space around your body and that doesn't touch your skin and doesn't make a closed electric loop. If you look at the photo from Lakhovsky's lab the copper wire didn't touch the plant. So I'd avoid anything for sale that suggests contact with skin. One can buy lacquer to coat wire with.

Articles/Links:

http://www.copperhealth.com/print_coil.htm

http://lakhovsky.com/ .

Photo of a simple, effective coil (might want to cover the ends with lacquer or clear glue/caulk):

Name:  Single_coil2.jpg
Views: 6381
Size:  89.1 KB

Cat 5 cable (look familiar?):

IMHO the following is useless and since wearing it brings them in contact with skin and the ends do not overlap (overlap is desirable afaik but metal-to-metal contact is not):

Name:  torc2.jpg
Views: 7050
Size:  81.7 KB
    Last edited by allodial; 02-10-12 at 01:38 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.